It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing mixed fabrics in the simulation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

offering a form of science on the mixed fabrics issue implying what the video points out on doing so is like adding bleach to your drinking water

I'm afraid that I didn't understand the "science". What frequency exactly is being measured? Is it sound wave frequency after haven't struck the material like a tuning fork?

As for bleach in drinking water, well, that's what most everyone who drinks tap water drinks. It's called chlorinated water for a reason. And if I'm about to drink water from a questionable source I would use a halazone tablet to disinfect it if boiling isn't practical.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My wardrobe is predominatly cotton and wool.

Mixed fabrics and synthetics just feel weird and uncomfortable to me.

I think "vibration" is being used as a New Age catchphrase.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The bible's "no mixed fabrics" rule has nothing to do with blends of fabrics !!!! You have to have the proper context of when this was written...

back in 1400 B.C. , it was impossible to make a fabric that was a blend of 2 materials...for instance cotton/wool ... but sleazy salesmen would MARKET clothing made from 2 different fabrics AS A SUPERIOR garment. the garment had different parts of the garment made out of different materials. For instance, it would have linen sleeves and the main part of the garment would be wool "for its water wicking ability". But as wool shrinks much faster than the other material, the garment would self destruct!!!

Again,This principal in the bible has nothing to do with wearing blends, but everything to do with PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE! God doesn't want people creating goods that waste our planets natural resources just for them to end up in the landfill. Apple and just about every manufacturing company today could use this lesson.
edit on 6-8-2023 by teddyvetter because: grammer fix

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
What do you think? Will you think twice about buying that polyester sweater for your loved one?

I'm throwing away all my deathclothes. I have no suitable vest anymore. I am wearing a 100% cotton pants, longsleeve and shirt. I wonder if I have to remove the buttons also.
What do I think?

I think you found a video on youtube with some crackpottery that quite frankly doesn't even rise to the low level of "pseudoscience" because it never explains what these so-called "frequencies" are. Then, instead of making a thread on ATS with an OP that says "Hey guys, look at this youtube video I found with some crackpot making totally nonsensical claims about so-called "frequency" but he never even explains the frequency of what, exactly, isn't that totally insane?", you apparently somehow found his complete nonsense convincing and decided to change your behavior or at least attire and are wearing different clothes because of this pseudoscientific nonsense?

The bad news is, if I had to write your epitaph today about all I could say is "here lies untun who didn't learn any critical thinking skills and apparently believed in complete nonsense just because he/she found it on some youtube video".

But the good news is, you're still alive and you still have time to learn critical thinking skills, so if you want to, you can someday figure out some of the videos on youtube are complete nonsense. Do you even know what "frequency" means? Can you even describe what it's referring to? These are rhetorical questions, because the answers are extremely obvious, that the man who made that video has no idea what the frequency he is talking about means, and neither do you. But it's not to late to learn.

There are good reasons to prefer some clothing materials over others, but you won't find good reasons in that crackpot video. The most insidious part? When I tried to research that nonsense about frequency, I ended up on a page of someone trying to sell fabrics they claimed had "healthy frequencies" but that stupid page too didn't explain anything about what those frequencies are, but it explained enough to make it blatently apparent that it had nothing to do with science, and it's too transparently stupid to even rise to the level of pseudoscience.

originally posted by: pthena
I'm afraid that I didn't understand the "science". What frequency exactly is being measured? Is it sound wave frequency after haven't struck the material like a tuning fork?
Good job putting "science" in scare quotes showing you already suspect or realize the so-called "frequencies" in that video have nothing to do with real science. If anybody did try to explain it, their answer would be complete non-scientific nonsense, though I'd love to be proven wrong on this if someone wants to try to explain it, but I won't be proven wrong on this.

As for bleach in drinking water, well, that's what most everyone who drinks tap water drinks. It's called chlorinated water for a reason. And if I'm about to drink water from a questionable source I would use a halazone tablet to disinfect it if boiling isn't practical.
Tip: If you pour chlorinated tap water into a glass or pitcher with an open top at room temperature for a while, most of the chlorine will escape. If the tap water tastes like chlorine right out of the tap, this can really improve the taste (you won't taste the chlorine after it escapes from the water).

I learned about this when I used to have several aquariums, because fish really don't like chlorine (it's more toxic to fish than humans) so you need to let chlorinated tap water sit for maybe a week in the aquarium, or at least a few days, before putting any fish in it.

How long does it take for Chlorine to fully evaporate from tap water?

2 ppm of Chlorine will take up to 4 and a half days to evaporate from 10 gallons of standing water. Ultraviolet light, water circulation, and aeration will significantly speed up evaporation. If, however, the same amount of water gets boiled, chlorine will evaporate in less than 8 minutes.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
In the text presented on the video (yes, I did watch this video, it was short enough for a hot Saturday afternoon) they talk about connecting flax leaves to an oscilloscope. An oscilloscope is an instrument that is used to analyse electrical circuits, as it shows a representation of the current flowing through it. By using an oscilloscope it's possible not only to get a measurement of the frequency of an electrical current but also to get a measurement of its voltage.

Based on that it looks like they were talking about electric frequencies. The text also mentions that "even wearing a wool sweater on top of a linen outfit in a study collapsed the electrical field", so it looks like they are really talking about electrical frequencies.

One thing they didn't mention is that if we turn on an oscilloscope, the first thing we get is a 50Hz (or 60Hz, depending on the country) frequency from all the electrical devices and wires around us.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
The most insidious part? When I tried to research that nonsense about frequency, I ended up on a page of someone trying to sell fabrics they claimed had "healthy frequencies" but that stupid page too didn't explain anything about what those frequencies are, but it explained enough to make it blatently apparent that it had nothing to do with science, and it's too transparently stupid to even rise to the level of pseudoscience.

I saw that too, and I also saw that all references to this I could find had the exact same text.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

We are electric beings and every cell in our body is a battery. Whether we realize it or not, the vibrational frequency of fabric impacts us through touch. This can change our energetic and functional state.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If that's a quote it comes from where?

And it's not true, our cells are not batteries, they are not capable of getting an electrical charge and keep it for some time and later release it.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you for the helpful chlorine info.

My main source was

Disinfect water using household bleach, if you can’t boil water. Only use regular, unscented chlorine bleach products that are suitable for disinfection and sanitization as indicated on the label. The label may say that the active ingredient contains 6 or 8.25% of sodium hypochlorite. Do not use scented, color safe, or bleaches with added cleaners.If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paper towel, or coffee filter.
Emergency Disinfection of Drinking Water

Most of the water that I drink in a day comes from a boiled and filtered source, Mr. Coffee.

Boiling is a rapid way of removing chlorine from water.
edit on 6-8-2023 by pthena because: formatting

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Taking it out of context you miss the point.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What was the point?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The effect that people call simulation in groups should be investigated deeper than it currently is using an etymology of experience of such experiences combined and alone to see what matches up with those experiences.

Unfortunately most governments have bitten German based psychology and like how governments are deeply considered as BODY unfortunately; Most of them do not consider SPEECH anything; As it varies... Indicating foreign BODY. When it comes to MIND and choosing a foreign BODY of it as theory leaves the entire world crazy and institutionalized and at war with ideals and religions that MIND varies in.

So in theory of reality of an alternate reality? Such a thing as a theory of body, speech and mind, being; Simulated? Is tantamount to saying: My experience of the; BODY, SPEECH and MIND is: Conditioned and not real. That the conditioning is programming and I am just going through the motions of it and not a real self.

jsyk it has already been diagnosed in said psychology as; A dis associative personality disorder or antisocial using digital media, expressing both healthy and unhealthy social skills in doing so and has brought disorder to the order of society and oneself... Whether that be in mass, group, or just as experienced by one individual, such as; One match can start many fires as long as a material is consumable by it or lights the mass or group aflame.

Some BODY(ies), SPEECH(es) and MIND(s) have recognized such a phenomenon experiencing by those considering that theory as; Reality an act of terrorism in the disorder that it has thus far wrought on the masses... As it is as; Radical as throwing thousands of years of combined facts, laws, and known right out the window as if countless people were wrong, are, wrong both living and deceased and this one path... Correct.

My humble diagnostic opinion for such a phenomena would be restlessness and a sense of helplessness that makes such a philosophical theoretical movement appealing and like all before all it takes is charismatic leaders to sell it to others as a viable alliterative than a current standard past standard that works when working with it. in not doing so such a thing can become a cause of untold suffering as it is building a future cause without fist resolving the past effects as the etymology of those things experienced by the wise... Not to disassociate or disaffect it but understand it as a whole for a healthy population no matter where that BODY SPEECH or MIND is encountered to not do so puts it at a dangerous fly by night cult seeking to profit no matter the human casualty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join