It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogan says Biden is totally corrupt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Joe had Patrick Bet-David, the Valuetainment entrepreneur on his show, and they had a great conversation about the state of American politics. I was a bit shocked when Joe started slamming Biden, He did not hold back. He said Biden has "been a goof his whole career", he's a liar, he's corrupt, full of sh!t, etc!
I was cracking up. He really slammed Gavin Newsom too, saying he's not a real human being. "He's a cardboard cut-out."

Bet-David has been trying to get Rogan to invite Trump on the podcast. He thinks it would help Trump secure a 2024 win. In the past Rogan has said emphatically that he's not a Trump fan, but he said yesterday that he'd like to talk to Trump seriously about things that happened during his presidency.

Rogan may reconsider

Rogan slamming Biden, Newsome, Harris:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Not like anyone needs anyone to state the obvious
It’s a tidal wave of common sense and nothing gets done about it, where is the public outcry against corruption
People just don’t care

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What took him so long?

I’ve known that Biden is a corrupt criminal for about 30 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Lol
Tv dude (who is a really good entertainer) says sitting president is corrupt.

What a story………

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
He also admittedly does a lot of drugs. I thought that was the worst thing imaginable with this lot. Lolol

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
He also admittedly does a lot of drugs. I thought that was the worst thing imaginable with this lot. Lolol

What’s Hunter Biden got to do with this story?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What’s Hunter Biden got to do with this story?

Was about to say, Joe's forays into recreational "herbal" medicines are mostly done with lots of research. It's not like he smoking crack and snorting lines of Peruvian marching powder off a Russian hookers azz

Plenty of studies show the possible benefits of mushrooms which is one of his favorite pastimes. Not to mention doesn't he do completely sober months too?

edit on 5-8-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I was wondering when noted legal scholar Joe Rogan was going to give his opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You misspelled most entertainers, oh wait, that was intentional?
Lololololol
Don’t listen to tv dude cause drugs are bad?
Mkay?

Ahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I thought part of Rogan's brand was that he has people on he doesn't necessarily agree with?

So why should "I'm not a fan of Trump" be a reason to not have him on?

(post by TheMindOfMax removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think trump should go on the show.

It would infuriate the left because they wouldn't be able to censor.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

well no sh@@ joe rogan. why don't you tell us something we didn't already know.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
I was wondering when noted legal scholar Joe Rogan was going to give his opinion.

🤣🤣

Your point is?

We gotta read noted legal scholar Threadbare’s posts every day.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You misspelled most entertainers, oh wait, that was intentional?
Lololololol
Don’t listen to tv dude cause drugs are bad?
Mkay?

Ahahahahaha

I actually like joe and get a chuckle out of his stories involving dmt.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What took him so long?

It's funny... even our grandparents know Biden is a corrupt a$shole.

But hey, give Rogan a little credit – he's definitely got volume on his side... and D M T! ; )

edit on 01080131am312023Sat, 05 Aug 2023 09:01:21 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

What took him so long?

It's funny... even our grandparents know Biden is a corrupt a$shole.

But hey, give Rogan a little credit – he's definitely got volume on his side... and D M T! ; )

Biden voters know he's corrupt, they just think it's worth it having a president beholden to favors he owes China, Russia, Ukraine, and a half dozen other corrupt nations as long as we don't get mean tweets. Biden is rude and uncivilized as # to pretty much everyone in person, but as long as it's not on Twitter.
edit on 5 8 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly. The left went absolutely batsh!t when Rogan dared to question the covid vaccines. He didn't even say anything remotely controversial. He simply questioned it, and they had a meltdown.

Can you imagine what they'll do if he has Trump on his show for 2 hours? I'll bet they're already sh!ttng bricks just thinking about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly. The left went absolutely batsh!t when Rogan dared to question the covid vaccines. He didn't even say anything remotely controversial. He simply questioned it, and they had a meltdown.

Can you imagine what they'll do if he has Trump on his show for 2 hours? I'll bet they're already sh!ttng bricks just thinking about it.

The left can't stand any platform they can't control, censor, moderate.

Plus it would reach a wider audience.

I'd love to see Biden on Rogan's show.

lol

Hell, I'd love to see Biden do a press conference!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Source

.@MarcoPolo501c3
"We reached out to every single pimp, hooker, drug dealer, and business partner on Hunter Biden's laptop...

We put all of his emails and photos online... You have FARA violations, money laundering, sex trafficking, and conspiracy to commit bribery...

Not one email has proven to be false... We put all of the metadata out there... When you go through the emails, they clearly show how the Bidens were an agent for a foreign principal...

Hunter was on the hook for Joe Biden's living expenses... There was a joint bank account between Hunter Biden, Eric Schwerin, and Joe Biden... Emails prove it.

Pg. 199, in the subsection under business-related crimes on unreported income and gifts... It goes through emails of how Eric Schwerin and Hunter Biden shared a joint account to pay Joe Biden's bills:

-$2,600 to a contractor
-$1475 to a painter
-$1239 for air conditioning

Hunter was the bagman. His business model was FARA violations... Joe isn't listed on official documents, but Hunter pays his living expenses, house payments, and everything else...

Hunter's business paid for Joe's second iPhone. His burner phone... That phone was exclusively for Hunter and Joe... The Secret Service didn't harden the phone. It was a clear national security risk. It was probably bugged by multiple Five Eyes countries...

It's tax fraud because you got money going to Joe every single year without declaring it as a gift... It is FARA violations, and because it's FARA violations, it's money laundering. Again, this is all laid out through emails, text messages, WhatsApp messages, pictures, screenshots, audio recordings, and videos... Joe Biden got the money through house payments and joint bank accounts...

The report is free to read online... We go through all the sex-related crimes. There are 191... They'll see the correspondence, the pictures of the sex act (genitalia redacted), and the mode of transportation that Hunter paid for the women.

You literally see the blurred-out footjob next to the airplane ticket in the report. There is no conjecture or extrapolation...

Uber receipts... Amtrak receipts... Airfare receipts.

Hunter blew through a million dollars on hookers and blow in 11 months. At the end of 2018, he asked Joe for a $75k wire so he could check into rehab. The very next day, he's wiring $10,000 to a Russian pimp...

On May 24, 2018, Hunter mistakenly paid a Russian pimp $25,000, and a Secret Service agent got calls about Hunter using Joe's account for the payment.

So, Joe Biden's bank account was used to pay a Russian pimp... We have the Wells Fargo email receipts...

The dossier in total details 459 violations of state and federal laws and regulations... The drug-related crimes are included because Joe Biden was the lead architect of the mandatory minimums for crack coc aine...

The very narcotic that Joe instituted mandatory minimums for was the narcotic that his son abused... At the height of irony, Hunter did the very type of coc aine that Joe Biden put minorities in prison for a mandatory minimum of 5 years...

We have 20 separate drug deals of crack coc aine with the U.S. President's son. We put the name and number of the drug dealer...

In certain cases, the drug dealer was prosecuted, and Hunter wasn't... This is the epitome of unequal application of the law.

MarcoPolo501c3
released a 630-page "Report on the Biden Laptop" that documents 459 crimes committed by the Bidens & their associates.

•140 business crimes
•191 sex crimes
•128 drug crimes

edit on 5-8-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join