It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer employees received different shots

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Pfizer officials confirm at a Senate hearing in Australia that the company's employees were given a special batch of vaccines, different to the ones that were provided to the public.

Meanwhile, a Danish study show significant difference between different batches

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Of course, we should all trust the science and for the love of God don't be an anti-vaxxer

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Of course, we should all trust the science and for the love of God don't be an anti-vaxxer

Yeah; scientists are right up there with politicians on the truth scale now.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yeah, depopulating their own employees sort of slows down the whole plan, hence the saline batches for Pfizer employees.
edit on 4-8-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The boss didn't even take the shot, no politicians seem to be damaged, and neither did Tedros of the WHO.So I would bet it is the lower socio-economic groups that are coping with the fallout.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Pfizer employees were given a special batch of vaccine

Perhaps placebo batches were used exclusively for the privileged patrons ...

Some Vaccine Batches Were Placebos, Say Scientists

Dyker notes that they include batches comprising some 200,000 administered doses which are associated with literally zero suspected adverse events.

... “this is how placebos would look”.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey it was all just one big 'experiment' remember.

originally posted by: Infoshill

Some Vaccine Batches Were Placebos, Say Scientists

Some good info in that link.

Or, in short, to paraphrase the German scientists’ findings on the variability of the Pfizer-BioNTech batches, it would appear that the good was bad, the bad was very bad, and the very good was saline solution

Pfizer-BioNTech is Bayer and last time I looked they were intentionally infecting people with HIV.

www.pharmatutor.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That is how the "real" world works in the past, present and future.

Don't trust anyone with your body.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Any anyone surprised by this needs to get out more

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic
twitter.com...

Pfizer officials confirm at a Senate hearing in Australia that the company's employees were given a special batch of vaccines, different to the ones that were provided to the public.

Is there any more on this? Impossible to come to any conclusions from just this very brief soundbite. Perhaps it was a timing issue, a stock issue?

Is there a link to the whole hearing (with a time code for this moment) ?

I’m not trying to debunk how bad this sounds, but nor am I jumping on bandwagons without some more meat on the bone

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I was told this week, by a doctor that rescheduled on me, she has Convid; and said Convid protocols will be reinstated this week at the clinic.

I am in eastern NC, for anyone keeping tabs on the re-emergence of the greatest con game ever perpetuated by government.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMindOfMax

I was told this week, by a doctor that rescheduled on me, she has Convid; and said Convid protocols will be reinstated this week at the clinic.

I am in eastern NC, for anyone keeping tabs on the re-emergence of the greatest con game ever perpetuated by government.

There has been an uptick of covid in my area as well. I am just Glas they are not shutting down classrooms for 5 days when people get sick. If people have it bow, we have the room close 1 day and we, ( teachers), have to sanitize...everyone comes back the following day ,( after taking a negative covid test), and we go on with our lives!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Don't let anyone or anything get under your skin. That's physical and mental.it's best to keep an objective distance in all things. Here is the Aussie senator asking if they used a different batch.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 5-8-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I am soooo glad I never got the shot.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Im not goona pretend and say that there isn’t a possibility of vaccine bullsnip that happened. Although if Phizer had special vaccines only for their employees how did they control that ?
Did Phizer hire a fleet of nurses to administer the special vaccines onsite of all their buildings/offices/factories ?
Did Phizer rent clinics of their own to administer the special shots ?
How did Phizer control the logistics of getting the secret vaccine into only their employees ?
Did Phizer accomplish this without their employees knowing it happened & how could they do that without causing suspicion ?
You see imo it would be very hard to give all your employees in a company the size of Phizer world wide a safer vaccine by design without those employees wanting it for their friends & family out of panic & there would be pandemonium immediately.

Or maybe Phizer provided their employees with vaccines free of charge , but since Phizer’s vaccines were federally funded , the employee provided vaccines got different tracking codes for tax/payment reasons ? I have no idea &!just spitballing.
I would find it very hard to secretly give your employees a safer vaccine than the public vaccines without causing a massive uproar from your employees ??

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

twitter.com...

Im not goona pretend and say that there isn’t a possibility of vaccine bullsnip that happened. Although if Phizer had special vaccines only for their employees how did they control that ?
Did Phizer hire a fleet of nurses to administer the special vaccines onsite of all their buildings/offices/factories ?
How did Phizer control the logistics of getting the secret vaccine into only their employees ?
Did Phizer accomplish this without their employees knowing it happened & how could they do that without causing suspicion ?
You see imo it would be very hard to give all your employees in a company the size of Phizer world wide a safer vaccine by design without those employees wanting it for their friends & family out of panic & there would be pandemonium immediately.

Or maybe Phizer provided their employees with vaccines free of charge , but since Phizer’s vaccines were federally funded , the employee provided vaccines got different tracking codes for tax/payment reasons ? I have no idea &!just spitballing.
I would find it very hard to secretly give your employees a safer vaccine than the public vaccines without causing a massive uproar from your employees ??

That doesn't make any sense. They just testified they gave their employees different batches. Are you saying Pfizer is lying about giving their employees different batches?

Companies would bring in healthcare workers to "vaccinate" (depopulate) their employees during the scamdemic. Why is that so hard to fathom?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

an experiment i thankfully chose not to take part in.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: psychotrail

twitter.com...

That doesn't make any sense. They just testified they gave their employees different batches. Are you saying Pfizer is lying about giving their employees different batches?

Companies would bring in healthcare workers to "vaccinate" (depopulate) their employees during the scamdemic. Why is that so hard to fathom?
I didn’t say Phizer didn’t give their employees different vaccines. I just asked how they did it .
Ive not heard of companies giving vaccines at work anywhere in my area .
Maybe the vaccines Phizer used in house had to be labeled differently than the ones the government paid for ?
You don’t think Phizer employees would go bananas that only they got the safe shot & not their family or friends ?
Imagine going to work at a chemical factory & they give you a mask that will filter out a current vapor that is killing people , but your company issue mask won’t cause hypoxia like all the ones they make for the public ? Would you not make a public scene that your freiends & family we’re getting dangerous gas masks ?
The vaccine difference is more than likely label only & not a different composition?
The chances of keeping a lid on a secret vaccine for Phizer workers would be next to impossible to keep hidden. And if Phizer said there were wink wink differences in the vaccines they wanted their employees to take would cause a major scene guaranteed .
The vaccines aren’t some death shor

new topics

top topics

join