It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lack Of Intelligent Films From Hollywood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merman
a reply to: psychotrail

Let me have this one day dream before you all because I supported this thread with my very best writing:

I would bet a rich man 10 years of slavery that I could get Angelina to act to her very core without anything sexual or sensual involved at all. I know exactly what button to press with her. I would do a Richard Burton on her for sure, believe it.

Hollywood needs a bit of roughing up sometimes with some OUTSIDE talent or it goes stale and kinda corrupt with its own Babylonian pleasures and too much excess only makes gluttons in the finish. Richard was the son of a coal miner. His talent was that he could get everyone around him to camp it right up and give their best and they all did. That is passion for you. He KNEW!

Passion is spirit. You need spirit, Hollywood. Barbie is PUSILLANIMOUS. Hahaha! Jimmy Porter, from "Look Back In Anger"!

Hey Barbie, you are total pusillanimous, so ALISON!

You got to know John Osborne's "Look Back In Anger" play and Richard Burton's movie poerformance of it to get that jibe at Barbie.

Come on, Barbie, lets go party. What a zombie circus pink mockery you making of us all, Mr Rich Childs.

Sam Peckinpah comes to mind .
If you are spitballing at a chance to reign in Jolie in your deft directing abilities , why not dream of controlling the likes of a Klaus Kinski ?
Take over for Herzog lol

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Hey man, you are coming off as a nutcase.
In what sense ?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It is a BAD FORCE to me; not Jews, but the ones who are doing THIS to us. I am not anti Jewish at all, but I know who is doing this and why. Allow me to say what I have said. It is not out of hate, but high regard and bringing to attention some alarming defecits of behaviour that will kill them and us. Something is very wrong with us and we need to all address it.

Barbie and Hollywood as well as the Atom Bomb are Jewish creations. Superman is and X Men, too, as well as Star Trek. William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy are Jewish. Hollywood is mainly Jewish as the number of their top directors and actors will clearly tell you and so are most of the big names in music. Look it up for yourself. Should that be hidden?

I believe the social engineering that is destroying culture in the West is a Jewish invention. I know it. That is a good thing if your are an elite Jewish person (but not really; it is a razor blade in a Roman bath). It is a bad thing if you are me who is cast out because I am stubborn about who I am. That is how bad it has got. I am being destroyed and they who are socially engineering this hidden little empire are extracting wealth at an insane and destructive rate.

Ask Nigel Farage or a lot of Tory MPs and business people. They would tell you if they could and dared. They would be lynched for it.

I told you I am mainly Jewish myself in identity. I LOVE ISRAEL and I LOVE JEWS. I would kiss Angelina Jolie's feet and she is Jewish. It is not what your small perception here is suggesting. You don't know who I am. Let me write these words. I have explained why.

This thread is about MOVIES! Hollywood is a Jewish invention. Barbie Doll is a Jewish invention and so is the movie. Therefore it is fitting that the Jewish references are here. That is the best I can do. I would marry a Jew. It is a dirty mind and perception that suggests any other inference, okay. Don't ever accuse me of what you are making a subtle move towards because it will not fit. I am proud that I prayed with Jews at the Wall.

In a comedic sense I have said that I have come to take Mr Rothschild prisoner. That is what I would love to do. I mean take him prisoner so he doesn't use me any more and sees me as his equal and not just a wealth battery. Presently being neglected "Oliver Twist" business fodder for Fagin and Bill Sykes appears to be my lot under that crew's watch as they behave like Greek Gods on red carpets. Their interest in me is zero and boy do I feel it. That is being economically persecuted for my identity as a Christian. It must stop. It is happening in the Christian country I was unlucky enough to be born in too. I am supposed to love them as they act like perpetrators and agents of a social engineering agenda? This is not just influencing, is it? It is taking by force all of what has been traditional without even asking if we want it to be taken. That is domination and conquest. I know that is what is being done to me. Who feels it knows it, Lord! I will of course keep turning the other cheek as I use words to defend myself.

Don't dirty me with with any other conclusions your mind jumps to. They do not fit.

Elizabeth Taylor was Jewish. She is a Jew who also wore a crucifix. She is my screen idol. I have seen pictures of her as a Jewish philanthropist wearing a crucifix. That is more or less how I am. I need to be critical. Christ called His people "Synagogue of Satan". To Him they were. The Jewish authorities had Him executed by the Romans. Am I free to say that or must that now be hidden in pink Barbie goo? If you respect somebody and you seem them acting in a foolish way that will land both them and you in the ditch then it is better to shout out a warning cry. There is a better survival rate giving warnings than going ahead with the crash when you could have drew their attentiuon to the imminent danger.

Spiritual semantics! Yes, that is what it is.

This isn't about me other than clarifying with you something you seem to have misunderstood. A personal possible assault requires a personal defense. Was I conveniently misunderstood or genuinely so? Only you know that. I did not want to derail this thread, but the Jewish references were most necessary as the very title is about a Jewish invention that I dearly love and has given me such beautiful art all my life and from the past before too.

edit on 4-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Because creating something good takes talent, which most people, hollyweird writers included, lack.

Because money made from the same regurgitated drivel is predictable.

Because stupid people like stupid entertainment, and hollyweird caters to stupid people.

"Siddhartha" - Little Buddha with Keanu Reeves.
"Faust" - There are any number of interpretations of this.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Because creating something good takes talent, which most people, hollyweird writers included, lack.

Because money made from the same regurgitated drivel is predictable.

Because stupid people like stupid entertainment, and hollyweird caters to stupid people.

"Siddhartha" - Little Buddha with Keanu Reeves.
"Faust" - There are any number of interpretations of this.
European films are packed with art , dialogue & the human condition. Have Americans descended that far into the knuckle dragging category of life ? Very sad
Where is a Citizen Kane type film from HW ?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merman

It is a BAD FORCE to me; not Jews, but the ones who are doing THIS to us. I am not anti Jewish at all, but I know who is doing this and why. Allow me to say what I have said. It is not out of hate, but high regard and bringing to attention some alarming defecits of behaviour that will kill them and us. Something is very wrong with us and we need to all address it.

Barbie and Hollywood as well as the Atom Bomb are Jewish creations. Superman is and X Men, too, as well as Star Trek. William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy are Jewish. Hollywood is mainly Jewish as the number of their top directors and actors will clearly tell you and so are most of the big names in music. Look it up for yourself. Should that be hidden?

I believe the social engineering that is destroying culture in the West is a Jewish invention. I know it. That is a good thing if your are an elite Jewish person (but not really; it is a razor blade in a Roman bath). It is a bad thing if you are me who is cast out because I am stubborn about who I am. That is how bad it has got. I am being destroyed and they who are socially engineering this hidden little empire are extracting wealth at an insane and destructive rate.

Ask Nigel Farage or a lot of Tory MPs and business people. They would tell you if they could and dared. They would be lynched for it.

I told you I am mainly Jewish myself in identity. I LOVE ISRAEL and I LOVE JEWS. I would kiss Angelina Jolie's feet and she is Jewish. It is not what your small perception here is suggesting. You don't know who I am. Let me write these words. I have explained why.

This thread is about MOVIES! Hollywood is a Jewish invention. Barbie Doll is a Jewish invention and so is the movie. Therefore it is fitting that the Jewish references are here. That is the best I can do. I would marry a Jew. It is a dirty mind and perception that suggests any other inference, okay. Don't ever accuse me of what you are making a subtle move towards because it will not fit. I am proud that I prayed with Jews at the Wall.

In a comedic sense I have said that I have come to take Mr Rothschild prisoner. That is what I would love to do. I mean take him prisoner so he doesn't use me any more and sees me as his equal and not just a wealth battery. Presently being neglected "Oliver Twist" business fodder for Fagin and Bill Sykes appears to be my lot under that crew's watch as they behave like Greek Gods on red carpets. Their interest in me is zero and boy do I feel it. That is being economically persecuted for my identity as a Christian. It must stop. It is happening in the Christian country I was unlucky enough to be born in too. I am supposed to love them as they act like perpetrators and agents of a social engineering agenda? This is not just influencing, is it? It is taking by force all of what has been traditional without even asking if we want it to be taken. That is domination and conquest. I know that is what is being done to me. Who feels it knows it, Lord! I will of course keep turning the other cheek as I use words to defend myself.

Don't dirty me with with any other conclusions your mind jumps to. They do not fit.

Elizabeth Taylor was Jewish. She is a Jew who also wore a crucifix. She is my screen idol. I have seen pictures of her as a Jewish philanthropist wearing a crucifix. That is more or less how I am. I need to be critical. Christ called His people "Synagogue of Satan". To Him they were. The Jewish authorities had Him executed by the Romans. Am I free to say that or must that now be hidden in pink Barbie goo? If you respect somebody and you seem them acting in a foolish way that will land both them and you in the ditch then it is better to shout out a warning cry. There is a better survival rate giving warnings than going ahead with the crash when you could have drew their attentiuon to the imminent danger.

Spiritual semantics! Yes, that is what it is.

This isn't about me other than clarifying with you something you seem to have misunderstood. A personal possible assault requires a personal defense. Was I conveniently misunderstood or genuinely so? Only you know that. I did not want to derail this thread, but the Jewish references were most necessary as the very title is about a Jewish invention that I dearly love and has given me such beautiful art all my life and from the past before too.

First off Jews are not a people , but rather a religion. Second the Torah has nothing to do with media control as a tenant of it’s messages.
Third , you seem very disturbed & obsessed with Angie Jolie ?
This thread is about the drivel from HW & not about the ethnicities or religions of those who make movies or act in them nor their secret agendas .
Start your own thread about your supposed Jewish hidden hand in media.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

originally posted by: greendust
I agree with the OP, but when I have seen movies based on great works of fiction, say like Naked Lunch or The Trial (Kafka), that although they are good, they really cannot do the book justice. Also, I think that maybe the message of great works of literature are not welcome by the powers that be as many times the undercurrent of many of these novels is the struggle of the individual.

Hollywood walks hand in hand with government. I think we have seen that the tradgedy of the individual is no longer anything the governments of the world really care about - if they ever did. Of course, if you can benefit them with millions of dollars, then you matter.

Also it is probably really hard to do a good job relaying the message of so many novels. They are so thick with ideas and a film maker would probably say it must be hard to distill the idea of the book that takes considerable time to read and understand down into say 2 hours of film.

Hell, the few dabbles I have taken in trying to create even short 10 minute films with a buddy of mine have always been difficult and very time consuming.
Good point’s & maybe rather than films ,
make Blood Meridian into a mini series like WestWorld reissue from HBO ?
Master & Margarita mini series on Amazon ?
They would probably butcher them

Man, Blood Meridian might be a great choice in that I am not sure of the reach of the readership of that particular book. I have a feeling that most people that attempt to read it just cannot do so since it is possibly one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. Weird to think about, would that be a horror show? I mean it really is, and at the same time it is not.

edit on Fri Aug 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: sorry

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Merman

I find your thoughts interesting. Isnt it true that when film started on the east coast Jews moved to the west coast to make films because they weren't being allowed into the "club"?

Isn't the rolling nature of things in the long arc of history odd? It seems that the Jewish religion and culture is like a dingy on avery rough sea. At times on the verge of sinking into oblivion and then rising to the top, collecting treasures, only to once again be threatened to sink to the bottom of the sea weighted by the same treasure.

ANyway, I get what you are saying and I say bravo for saying the currently "unsayable"...

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I agree with the OP, but when I have seen movies based on great works of fiction, say like Naked Lunch or The Trial (Kafka), that although they are good, they really cannot do the book justice. Also, I think that maybe the message of great works of literature are not welcome by the powers that be as many times the undercurrent of many of these novels is the struggle of the individual.

Hollywood walks hand in hand with government. I think we have seen that the tradgedy of the individual is no longer anything the governments of the world really care about - if they ever did. Of course, if you can benefit them with millions of dollars, then you matter.

Also it is probably really hard to do a good job relaying the message of so many novels. They are so thick with ideas and a film maker would probably say it must be hard to distill the idea of the book that takes considerable time to read and understand down into say 2 hours of film.

Hell, the few dabbles I have taken in trying to create even short 10 minute films with a buddy of mine have always been difficult and very time consuming.
Good point’s & maybe rather than films ,
make Blood Meridian into a mini series like WestWorld reissue from HBO ?
Master & Margarita mini series on Amazon ?
They would probably butcher them

Man, Blood Meridian might be a great choice in that I am not sure of the reach of the readership of that particular book. I have a feeling that most people that attempt to read it just cannot do so since it is possibly one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. Weird to think about, would that be a horror show? I mean it really is, and at the same time it is not.
People loved No Country For Old Men and I bet 1% of them knew that was a book by CM.
Blood Meridian would best be served as an HBO MAX series imo .
As far as disturbing goes , they put out Bone Tomahawk.
Blood Meridian would be a gore drama , but who would play Judge Holden lol what a character.
Very hard book to read due to the dialogue vernacular & style.

edit on 4-8-2023 by psychotrail because: omit

edit on Fri Aug 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You have a point with Bone Tomohawk. I watched that a long time ago and was presently surprised. Kurt Russell is a great actor that is really unsung, in that role and the China one.

Was Tomohawk related to that somehow? I have no idea.

edit on Fri Aug 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You have a point with Bone Tomohawk. I watched that a long time ago and was presently surprised. Kurt Russell is a great actor that is really unsung, in that role and the China one.

Was Tomohawk related to that somehow? I have no idea.
No it wasn’t.
Big Troubles In Little China is a fun film .
I loved him as Snake Pliskin

edit on Fri Aug 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: sorry

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What are books you wish were made into film ?

The Tamuli (by David Eddings). It's an epic fantasy tale like Lord of the Rings. It's actually a sequel, but it's better than the first one (The Belgariad).

It would only be interesting though if they make the movies with the same standard of quality as the LOTR movies (and not adapting the original material as much as others have when adapting books to movies), cause I don't need another crappy Rings of Power, The Witcher, Foundation (Sci-Fi) or Wheel of Time, adapted for what they call "modern audiences" (their flock, what they wish to mold their audience into using a typical propagandistic appeal to pride by using the word "modern" to make it more appealing to jump on their bandwagon for "modern audiences").
edit on 6-8-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

What are books you wish were made into film ?

The Tamuli (by David Eddings). It's an epic fantasy tale like Lord of the Rings. It's actually a sequel, but it's better than the first one (The Belgariad).

It would only be interesting though if they make the movies with the same standard of quality as the LOTR movies (and not adapting the original material as much as others have when adapting books to movies), cause I don't need another crappy Rings of Power, The Witcher, Foundation (Sci-Fi) or Wheel of Time, adapted for what they call "modern audiences" (their flock, what they wish to mold their audience into using a typical propagandistic appeal to pride by using the word "modern" to make it more appealing to jump on their bandwagon for "modern audiences").
Im going to check those books out . Cool

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join