It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cremation figures from China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Getting anything from China seems to be problematic but here we seem to have an entry of the latest cremation figures which were posted on the government website and then were quickly pulled. At least they put them up as Western data seems nigh impossible to get. I hope that we are not seeing similar figures as the year increase appears to be seventy percent more cremations year on year. Is this an accelerating trend in China as well? strange to be sure as it was a completely different vax, but no doubt since the one the West used was from a Chinese source they might be similar.The Russian figures are just not there but the Ruskie jab by reports was a rebranded Astra Zenaka. So are these figures from China likely to be the true death rates in a depopulation saga? Jenifer Zang on Rumble. rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here, cremations are getting more popular lately, from observations. Here that also is in connection with a new type of forest graveyard.

Did they look at such trends also?

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain
You are probably right. Just a popular trend. Nobody additional died.

edit on 2-8-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The trend lines are showing some big increases which unfortunately are confirming that the warnings of VAIDS, were not general scaremongering. Some Japanese reports seem to be backing this up. Here is hoping that the curve up flattens and falls.rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It would be valuable if we had members with time on their hands to do some investigative work.

Contact cremation services in their area and find out if they have had any increase. It would not be easy to get to talk to people but the work of an investigative journalist is not easy. There are ways to get honest data and pass by the blockers.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
It would be valuable if we had members with time on their hands to do some investigative work.

Contact cremation services in their area and find out if they have had any increase. It would not be easy to get to talk to people but the work of an investigative journalist is not easy. There are ways to get honest data and pass by the blockers.

When my parents died I asked the local funeral home all kinds of questions and they were very forthcoming.
I even asked point blank if there were a lot of Covid deaths, and they said actually NO, but there were a lot of suicides. The way they put it they said it reached every aspect of society from young to old. They also said there were a lot of OD’s.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That video appears to be 10 months old.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Here, cremations are getting more popular lately, from observations. Here that also is in connection with a new type of forest graveyard.

my understanding the reason for increased cremations is cost. last i heard cremation depending on area, runs any where from 2500, to 6500 dollars, where as funeral run from 7000 up depending area and bells and whistles.

big money in the dead.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I was not saying that, I just asked if it was taken into consideration. Good god...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It is a big trend here from my observations, that's why I was interested. I think such numbers are hard to get though, I don't think there are a lot of statistics about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

That sounds about right my dad passed away last August and his funeral service and cremation ran to the tune of around £7000.

top topics

join