It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Biden was just discussing the weather..."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Some Soap Opera Bull§hit....
I'm so tired of the Joe Biden Regime, I can just imagine what goes on in the mind of some psycho with heaters 🔫 It's plain to see, "every time Biden dirt comes out" the weaponized DOJ FBI attack President Trump, because Joe Biden doesn't want to go head to head with Trump! American Citizen see this or see through this! This weaponized Government is getting or starting to be like the Nazi 💯%

a reply to: Threadbare

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Congressman Dan Goldman, who fought like hell to take down Trump, is getting mocked, and rightly so, for saying that Joe NEVER talked business with Hunter's business associates. He discussed the "weather or whatever".

This is too hilarious. Apparently, Goldman was in the room every time Joe and Hunter were on the phone. He heard every detail.

Remember folks, when Trump lies, it's criminal, it's despicable, and it threatens democracy. It's like Hitler.
When Biden lies, it's folksy, it's quirky and fun. It's like your grandfather.

Speaking of the weather

But Joe was actually talking about the weather. He was discussing weather they should demand more money for their support. The words sound the same even though the spelling is different.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here is one last problem, most people cannot voice their opinion on most online forums or social media although Twitter allows it now because of Musk

Why do you guys that support Biden not see that?

Are you being cancelled here? No you are not. If I went to Reddit or whatever would I be allowed to talk about that? No I wouldnt. And you that support Biden act as if that is no big deal. But it is a big deal. A very big deal. People should be allowed to speak their minds. Your non stop lust for censorship is working against you and you do not even care. You think its fine because "our guy" is EVIL. He is Hitler, but he isn't and you know it. Somewhere inside of you you know that. You have to. Please get this, it is working against you. You may well win in 2024 by hook or crook, but that wont last forever. Please understand that. Human beings are not robots, even if they are not "educated" as you think you are. You are about to cause alot of problems and you may possibly not come out as the winner. No one really wants this. In a way we are pleading with you to stop what you are doing but you wont stop. Why? What do you really have to lose? Obviously you have all the power at this moment. We are begging of you to be civil and share your power, but you wont, you cant. and only you know why.
It seems the more we find out though, the more we are suspicious of what your goals are. And it seems to alot of us that your goals are not only to shut us up, but also to make us your minions. To make us cower. We dont want to cower, we dont want you to have to cower. Why do you not understand this? Is power so important to you that you cannot share it? Seriously who trained you to be this way? It is so sad and so un needed.

Anyway, keep it up. The future is unknown for us as much as it is for you. We shall all see how it unfolds. Who is going to lose people they love? ALL OF US. So plese stop it. Biden is a criminal. Let him rot in jail, he deserves it, but we dont, and maybe you do not either.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Big correlation between the Biden accusations and UFO accusations...

Until a UFO is physically available for inspection by appropriate authorities, there is no proof that one exists.

Until one of the people who sent the Biden's millions of dollars comes forth and says they did it, and did so to buy favors, there is no proof that laws were broken.

edit on 8/2/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: greendust
a reply to: Threadbare

What will it take for you people to stop your endless circling of the wagon? It must be really odd to spend your life covering for stupid behavior. How much are you being paid? It's over. Everyone knows now. Give it up. Joe Biden is a crook and a liar and needs to step down.

And yet Donald Trump is the one indicted on 37 felony counts. I hope you're not going to spend your life covering that stupid behavior.

I think I will just because your side keeps covering your love of the DNC. Circling and circling and circling. Circling circle burger.

Also I think you did not attempt to understand of contemplate my derision of your opinion. One way streets that constantly circle. Its weird to dela with an intellegent human that refuses to contemplate that they might be wrong. Sort of like the mother whom has such powerful motherly love that she cant imagine her son has murdered somone even as they have been sentenced to death.

I think you think the same of "us".

But I think you are wrong because I have researched and studied both sides of the issue and I think you focus on one side.

Sadly that is why I think the USA is doomed to horrible conflict. I do not want that. I do not like people being killed for political rationale. Do you?

And sure, you will come back in that backwards way saying, "see! see this guy, he wants to kill!"

I do not, I just want you to be fair and just and understand that people should be allowed to talk and disagree and compromise. To me it seems there is no compromise with you. Nor anyone like you that shares your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Seems like the Biden weather chat turned into a soap opera episode; that's so funny. I feel you on the fatigue – politics can really be a rollercoaster ride. It's wild how these stories can trigger all sorts of thoughts. But I think we should keep it cool and avoid the drama. There are places like this political social media platform where you can find more political discussions. I hope you'll find it better suited for such discussions.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Remember the Clinton/Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac? Just shooting the breeze about grandkids and stuff!

OH YEAH! I remember that. You are right ... same/same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join