It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Biden was just discussing the weather..."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Congressman Dan Goldman, who fought like hell to take down Trump, is getting mocked, and rightly so, for saying that Joe NEVER talked business with Hunter's business associates. He discussed the "weather or whatever".

This is too hilarious. Apparently, Goldman was in the room every time Joe and Hunter were on the phone. He heard every detail.

Remember folks, when Trump lies, it's criminal, it's despicable, and it threatens democracy. It's like Hitler.
When Biden lies, it's folksy, it's quirky and fun. It's like your grandfather.

Speaking of the weather

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

You seem you be forgetting to mention that Goldman wasn't just stating his opinion, he was reiterating what Hunter's business partner and the GOP's "bombshell" witness, Devon Archer, testified to under oath.

This sentiment was supported by Andy Biggs, who told reporters that Archer had no knowledge of any bribes.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This is too hilarious. Apparently, Goldman was in the room every time Joe and Hunter were on the phone. He heard every detail.

Wow
That is some accomplishment.
Like knowing what was said in a closed hearing?

edit on 1/8/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

What will it take for you people to stop your endless circling of the wagon? It must be really odd to spend your life covering for stupid behavior. How much are you being paid? It's over. Everyone knows now. Give it up. Joe Biden is a crook and a liar and needs to step down.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That's like all they do man! Remember the Clinton/Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac? Just shooting the breeze about grandkids and stuff!

The reporter felt so bad about breaking that story he committed suicide.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

What will it take for you people to stop your endless circling of the wagon? It must be really odd to spend your life covering for stupid behavior. How much are you being paid? It's over. Everyone knows now. Give it up. Joe Biden is a crook and a liar and needs to step down.

And yet Donald Trump is the one indicted on 37 felony counts. I hope you're not going to spend your life covering that stupid behavior.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

You seem you be forgetting to mention that Goldman wasn't just stating his opinion, he was reiterating what Hunter's business partner and the GOP's "bombshell" witness, Devon Archer, testified to under oath.

This sentiment was supported by Andy Biggs, who told reporters that Archer had no knowledge of any bribes.

Yes, it turns out he was left out of the loop of 5 million dollar checks. I bet he's salty over that.

Don't worry, there seems to be enough out of Archer to prove Biden lied a lot, and at this point, the truth seems to be much closer to what has been said in the hearings by whistleblowers. It looks a lot like Biden will go down, and folks like you will have to make new accounts. Hope you pick a good name next time.
edit on 1-8-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the reminder, Underpass1

Threadbare:
Remember when Bill Clinton just happened to be in Phoenix that day in 2016, and just happened to cross paths with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, because her plane just happened to be on the same tarmac as his? They had a meeting, and the FBI just happened to drop its investigation of Hillary.
You probably believe that Bill and Loretta were just exchanging "social pleasantries".
edit on 1-8-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

And yet Donald Trump is the one indicted on 37 felony counts. I hope you're not going to spend your life covering that stupid behavior.

Give it up. It's over. Your man is going down.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Give it up. It's over. Your man is going down.

Now for feckless, useless republicans to actually do anything about it.

I won’t hold my breath!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

All you need is some solid evidence. So far all you really have is hearsay.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

If you have evidence that anything else occurred feel free to present it to the FBI or the DOJ.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Archer's testimony seems to be such a nothingburger that Goldman was the only member of Congress that stayed for the whole thing.

If it's as explosive as you seem to think, why would people like Comer and Jordan leave early?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: greendust

All you need is some solid evidence. So far all you really have is hearsay.

TIme will tell. I think I get it, you guys admire people that get away with crime. Maybe you hope to do the same. Joe Biden is and was and will always be a slime bag. A sociopathic creature who lied his way to the top and you admire that. Why is it that 50% of registered Democrats want Joe to not run for re-election? What do you tell them? What do you tell registered Independants such as myself?

"Please, come circle the wagon of a complete scum with me! It's fun!"

NO THANK YOU.

Oliver Stone recently claimed he is sorry for voting for this greaser, I wonder why? Is Oliver Stone stupid? I bet you used to laud him, now I bet he is just no good...

Unlike you guys, I can still appreciate people that do not like Trump. That is their opinion or whatnot. I dont cast them out of the friendship like you guys do. With you guys someone is either in or they are out. And yet you keep telling me Trump supporters are in a cult.

The only people I know personally that stopped talking to me when I say I dont think Trump is guilty of the nonsense he is accused of are hard core Democrats. I mean they flat out go from being a friend to hating your guts. I have never stopped being friendly to a friend for supporting Biden. What is with you people?
edit on 1-8-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Archer's testimony seems to be such a nothingburger that Goldman was the only member of Congress that stayed for the whole thing.

If it's as explosive as you seem to think, why would people like Comer and Jordan leave early?

It was just another bit of fuel for the fire. November 2024 is over a year out. This all needs to trickle out long enough for Old Joe to be 'your guy'. Its going well. Best get that new account up now.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You are a circleburger.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Got to know why foreign countries sent tens of millions to the Bidens.

All else is just fringe stuff, like moving boxes around.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Notice you’re the only fool leftist responding. They all know, you’re the only one that doesn’t.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If you have evidence that anything else occurred feel free to present it to the FBI or the DOJ.

Yes, they'll get right on it, because we all know how honest and ethical the FBI and the DOJ are.

Chuck Grassley is just making this stuff up, because he's a Republican.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Due to that same circle of wagons. Here we speak of hive mind, yet 37 ridiculous charges against the major opponent of the hive, couldn't POSSIBLY because this circle of hatred, power and control?

If there was even one single thread of the stuff we all know Hunter and Joe were up to about Trump, you'd ALREADY be knee deep in impeachment, as we have seen, twice.

Reminds me of the Borg. You will be assimilated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join