It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. - Needs to RESIGN. ...NIXON did less!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So, at the risk of repeating myself...

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., president of the United States of America, needs to RESIGN his position as leader of this Republic. PERIOD!

What this individual has done is far worse than anything Richard Nixon ever did...period (in my opinion).

That is all.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., president of the United States of America, needs to RESIGN his position as leader of this Republic. PERIOD!

What this individual has done is far worse than anything Richard Nixon ever did...period (in my opinion).

That is all.

//hail to the chief playing gently in the background// Welcome home President Harris, you are now the resident of the White House, your new home.

I'm gonna puke if we stay on this ride.
edit on 31-7-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Before you have to ask: “ can I get a hell yeah?”

Hell yeah!👍🏼

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Whats truly nuts ... Like what really has me taken aback when I really think about it .

Joe Biden was a conscious choice of the Left , He is the Best foot they had to put forward. With out question the Left Elites knew who Biden really was they knew who Hunter Really was and they knew what they were mixed up in and ran Joe Biden despite all of it.

And look at the Country as a consequence of the Lefts Choice and all they do is lie and cover for him.

Richard Nixon atleast had the humility to resign , I'm sure it has never crossed Joe Biden's Mind.
edit on 31-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You're probably correct. However some proof would be nice, or at least a consolidated case to support your argument other than digital cloud yelling.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That is all.

//hail to the chief playing gently in the background// Welcome home President Harris, you are now the resident of the White House, your new home.

I'm gonna puke if we stay on this ride.

She can’t put together a coherent sentence doing nothing at all in her duties as VP, her goddamn brain is fried from doing too much coke with Hunter.

How the F is she going to handle being president if this assclown, dumpster fire Biden resigns?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duggz
You're probably correct. However some proof would be nice, or at least a consolidated case to support your argument other than digital cloud yelling.

Where you been today?

The Biden crime syndicate was exposed today.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Where you been today?

Really, what happened?
Sorry, it's morning time here and I just logged on and woke up.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Where you been today?

Really, what happened?

Archer spilled the beans.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said Devon Archer confirmed in his appearance Monday that President Biden "lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved."

"Joe Biden was ‘the brand’ that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family," Comer said. "When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Bad guys won, cowboy.

The bad guys won.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Where you been today?

Really, what happened?

Archer spilled the beans.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said Devon Archer confirmed in his appearance Monday that President Biden "lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved."

"Joe Biden was ‘the brand’ that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family," Comer said. "When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times."

www.foxnews.com...

Thank you for the update.
Sadly, the Mafia in DC are happy now, as business will continue as usual. Lying is NOT against the law of the US Congress these days and is NOT PUNISHABLE either by any means. Look what happened to that Shifty boy, NOTHING, right?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Compared to Obama/Biden, Nixon was an altar boy.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Joe Biden was the choice that wasn't trump... welcome to the world of vote out politics where nothing gets done. Canada is good at it.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I agree he should resign. Old Joe is in deep 💩 it all makes sense to the typical American voter's. What the FBI DOJ are doing to Donald Trump is wrong also seen by the American public! Government has lost it integrity, two more months this country is going to revolt 😠😡😤😡😤🤬😷😷

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Joe Biden was a conscious choice of the Left , He is the Best foot they had to put forward. With out question the Left Elites knew who Biden really was they knew who Hunter Really was and they knew what they were mixed up in and ran Joe Biden despite all of it.

That’s the state of US politics. Before him it was Hillary, Obama, Kerry, and Gore for the most recent. Absolutely atrocious.

And sadly, many seek refuge in the Republican Party who hasn’t faired too much better. Trump was a fiscal disaster, before him their candidates were Romney, McCain and Bush Jr.

This is what we get for supporting a two party system. Free markets only work if there is real competition, and right now there is little to none in our politics. The bar is so low they just have to attempt to pick someone just slightly (perceivably) better.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Agreed we aren't going to be able to vote our way out of this if we're stuck choosing between a turdburger and a ****sandwich. We need to transform the political landscape of America where instead of having 2 camps to choose from people have options.

I'm tired of making personal and moral sacrifices for a political ideology that will excommunicate or cancel me for not believing in all their dogmas.

There is a saying:
If you are young and a conservative you have no heart.

If you are old and a liberal you have no brains.

In the 90's it was Republicans coming after my video games, comics, and music. Now in the 2020's I find the democrats playing the same game. Telling people what and who they can and can't listen too.

We need to cast off this old way of thinking between left and right, black and white. Life especially now is far to complicated and nuanced to be designated by just two political parties corrupting one another till there is nothing left.

The big question is will Americans wake up in time?

Because I do feel this next election may be the last one this country has. If it even happens at all...

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I think you’re right.

And it all boils down to apathy on the part of the voters why this continues.

If people did wake up, I think the best way forward is them focusing on local and state elections. For one, local and state have more of an impact on our day to day lives. Think about all the government institutions we interact with, roads, schools, police, fire department, and judicial system. These are almost all run by local and state.

If people focus on that first, and hold their politicians accountable, it will create a better pool of candidates for federal.

Right now people have it reversed, they only focus on federal presidential election, and almost completely ignore everything else. State and local elections have horrible turnout. So the pool of candidates coming up had little to no accountability before they run the country.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Whats truly nuts ... Like what really has me taken aback when I really think about it .

And look at the Country as a consequence of the Lefts Choice and all they do is lie and cover for him.

Richard Nixon atleast had the humility to resign , I'm sure it has never crossed Joe Biden's Mind.

Dude(tte), I think you’ll find that he was their choice because he would rupture and divide your republic, thusly accomplishing a core objective, the people your wondering at don’t view society in the same way as you do. To them it is a tool, same as a shovel or a hammer.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lol, smokescreen?
Wishful thinking?

Pretty sure the “asterisk”’was indicted today. Again.
Reach deep into your bundle of straws I guess.

<<   2 >>

join