It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaslighting - What does bedroom activity have to do with work?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Blacks do not and never did ever need to listen to white anybody.

Exactly, tell that to the left that feels they need to drive the narrative for everyone and there is no room for other viewpoints like Black/queers conservative, or just liberal without the progressive label in front. I have said many times that it is a smaller minority of the overall group as a whole that is driving this extremist bus that the liberals have passed the keys to.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
a reply to: Annee
Do you honestly think flaunting it or recognizing this month's furry in the workplace does anything to further their cause? Are different bedroom preferences a reason for recognizing someone? How about recognizing real achievments??

Who is determining it’s being flaunted?

Who immediately jumps to bedroom?

I worked at a company where I was the minority being straight. They were just my go-workers. They worked.

Did they call them out for their gay achievements and ignore you completely for being productive at your job because you are "normal"? As far as flaunting it, I had several people announce to the company on a chat about happy pride month, etc. Why the heck should anyone at work care? A couple I didn't even know were in the gay group apparently came out. Why should that be brought up in the workplace? One thing it will surely do is rile up any gay haters. I'm not saying the haters are right but they exist everywhere. Now you have the potential for problems due to things that should not be in the workplace. Perhaps we should give an award to the guy that bangs 3 different hot women every week? These people do exist yet they're not celebrated....

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Do you honestly think flaunting it or recognizing this month's furry in the workplace does anything to further their cause? Are different bedroom preferences a reason for recognizing someone? How about recognizing real achievments??

Who is determining it’s being flaunted?

Who immediately jumps to bedroom?

I worked at a company where I was the minority being straight. They were just my go-workers. They worked.

Perhaps we should give an award to the guy that bangs 3 different hot women every week? These people do exist yet they're not celebrated....

They used to be, we’ve evolved.

People at work often announce personal celebrations in their life.

Guess every workplace has to have a self-righteous sourpuss. That’s on you.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2
Not to ruffe any feathers, but I think the whole current notion of diversity and inclusion is bull****. We're being played as always. It's really just another form of divide us and conquer us. All of us. Diversity exists, it doesn't have to be forced. There is a difference between discrimination and mandatory inclusiveness. A place of business isnt supposed to be a vehicle for social engineering. The only diversity a business should worry about is one that will make it a better business. The powers that be want to divide us. Don't let them. We should all be humans before some specific type of human, and treat each other as such. Just my two cents. We are regressing and it's not an accident, it's being pushed that way on purpose. Also, just wanted to add AB couldn't care less about losing money , these large corporations are pushing this agenda because they're all part of the same machinery.

edit on 7-8-2023 by Tomkat because: Forgot something

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tomkat
Diversity exists, it doesn't have to be forced.

Civil Rights Act — had to be forced.

Disability Act — had to be forced.

Marriage Equality — had to be forced.

Besides that work places tend to develop social connections. Most of our lives are spent among the people we work with.

Co-workers announce/share marriages, births, children accomplishments, etc.

Celebrating Pride is no different.

If it bothers you personally — it’s YOU you need to evaluate.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hi Annee, I don't disagree with you at all...those acts were meant to rectify discrimination, which I support...I meant that it doesn't have to be an agenda nowadays to force diversity... it's different is all.... I'm all for pride btw

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 7-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tomkat

Hi Annee, I don't disagree with you at all...those acts were meant to rectify discrimination, which I support...I meant that it doesn't have to be an agenda nowadays to force diversity... it's different is all.... I'm all for pride btw

Noting against you — but I don’t agree.

We are more divided than ever.

The word “agenda” gets thrown around a lot in here.

How many LGBTQ+ threads do you see posted by LGBTQ+?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You're right, hurts me to say that, we are more divided than ever. But are you willing to admit that the root cause of this division is "diversity and inclusion" being pushed on everyone?

How are you or anyone else here going to tell if someone that is posting those threads are lgbtq+? What does your question have to do with anything here?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

How are you or anyone else here going to tell if someone that is posting those threads are lgbtq+? What does your question have to do with anything here?

Anti —— speaks for itself.

Of course LGBTQ+ — are individuals — they are not a group think.

But the reality of starting negative threads against themselves is unlikely.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

One can be anti lgbtq+ movement and still belong to those classified as that group, just as one can be black and anti BLM. Not hard to figure out

Thanks for only addressing half of my reply, speaks volumes

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I agree we are more divided than ever and we shouldn't be. When I used the word agenda I didn't mean an lbgtq agenda.....I honestly don't think there is one (individuals might have one, but not the community at large)...I meant the agenda(s) of those horrible groups that run the show like the WEF etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

One can be anti lgbtq+ movement and still belong to those classified as that group, just as one can be black and anti BLM. Not hard to figure out

Thanks for only addressing half of my reply, speaks volumes

And I said nothing along the lines of your interpretation.

edit on 7-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

There is no "my interpretation".

You said we were " more divided than ever", but gave no further explanation.

I gave you a fairly intuitive explanation as to why we are divided, which you ignored.

If you disagree with what I said, why do you believe we are so divided? Or, why do you think I am wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join