It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unliscensed BIO-Tech lab operating in Calif

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I read the book The Stand... # can go sideways fast...

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishsticksAndKetchup
a reply to: CoyoteAngels I'm saying the whole thing is probably made up.

It is real.

I'm thinking some people will be dispatched to
try and keep people from panicking, you know
going on social media saying it is make believe.

Oh wait....

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A very serious question for all of you :- what is a Lab? Any lab? A lab is a building , any building, where laboratory experiments take place. It could be in your neighbours garage and you would not know. Licenced/ un licenced. How many chop shops are operating illegally?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This was near an AFB. Its not normal in any way,
linked to China by way of corporate officers and
supplies found inside, shipping labels.

There is an FBI investigation, but doubtful
we will ever hear much about it unless there
is a high profile arrest.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Right, except you can clearly see that local government officials are testifying in the local news affiliate about this illegal facility. It's was a nice attempt at discrediting the story. What would your motive be for trying to discredit this story anyways??

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: quintessentone

Right, except you can clearly see that local government officials are testifying in the local news affiliate about this illegal facility. It's was a nice attempt at discrediting the story. What would your motive be for trying to discredit this story anyways??

I was asking for verification because if you read the sources re: the China link it reads 'not verified'. That's why. And it's not discrediting a story by asking for verification of facts, which in this case does not exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This was near an AFB. Its not normal in any way,
linked to China by way of corporate officers and
supplies found inside, shipping labels.

There is an FBI investigation, but doubtful
we will ever hear much about it unless there
is a high profile arrest.

What's not normal is one thing only ,THEY GOT CAUGHT. So how many others are never found?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Your right about that, there are likely more and no one
can convince me this was just a lab for testing covid
tests. Fact that they had other infectious diseases
in vials speaks volumes to bio weapon lab.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For those who want to keep their head in the sand and pretend America is in no danger from foreign influences here's what your more trusted news source is reporting:

Local and federal authorities spent months investigating a warehouse in Fresno County, California, that they suspect was home to an illegal, unlicensed laboratory full of lab mice, medical waste and hazardous materials.

The Fresno County Public Health Department has been "evaluating and assessing the activities of an unlicensed laboratory" in Reedley, the health department's assistant director, Joe Prado, said in a statement Thursday.

"Certain rooms of the warehouse were found to contain several vessels of liquid and various apparatus," court documents said. "Fresno County Public Health staff also observed blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples and serums; and thousands of vials of unlabeled fluids and suspected biological material."

Gosh, that doesn't sound like much of a threat. We should wait a few more months for the investigation to progress before taking any action.

An investigation found the tenant was Prestige BioTech, a company registered in Nevada and unlicensed for business in California. City officials spoke with Xiuquin Yao, who was identified as the company president, through emails included in the court documents.

Yao told officials that Prestige BioTech moved assets belonging to a defunct company, Universal Meditech Inc., to the Reedley warehouse from Fresno after UMI went under. Prestige Biotech was a creditor to UMI and identified as its successor, according to court documents.

Officials were unable to get any California-based address for either company except for the previous Fresno location from which UMI had been evicted.

"The other addresses provided for identified authorized agents were either empty offices or addresses in China that could not be verified," court documents said.
Prestige BioTech is accused of failing to comply with orders, including providing a plan for biological abatement and disposal of the materials. Emails sent to Yao and Prestige BioTech requesting comment were not immediately answered Thursday.

Since they're not US citizens our laws shouldn't apply to them, right? They should be allowed to do whatever the heck they want until there is proof positive that everyone can believe, right?

Sorry; I forgot the link.
[www.nbcnews.com...]
edit on 700000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here's a video showing the dangerous, disgusting conditions of this lab. Even if it was legally licensed to operate there's no way in Hades it should have been allowed to operate from March until the search warrant allowed officials to shut it down.

[youtu.be...]

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Secret CCP bio-weapons labs

Secret CCP police stations

CCP buying up property around military bases

About 400 military aged chinese national being encountered at our southern border every month.

The current regime is owned by the CCP and they are allowing an invasion.

Spot on! Then take into consideration the communist run states/cities hiring non citizens for their police force.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
A very serious question for all of you :- what is a Lab? Any lab? A lab is a building , any building, where laboratory experiments take place. It could be in your neighbours garage and you would not know. Licenced/ un licenced. How many chop shops are operating illegally?

Like this one in 2010
Escondido Bomb House Successfully Burned

The house was rented by George Jakubec, an unemployed software consultant who authorities say assembled an astonishing quantity of bomb-making materials that included the kind of chemicals used by suicide bombers.

Bomb-squad experts determined the residence was too dangerous to go inside, so they drew up plans to burn it down. The home is so cluttered with unstable chemicals that even bomb-disposing robots couldn't be used to enter it. Officers said they found the same types of chemicals used by suicide bombers and insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This was close to my neighborhood. I remember the intense smoke.
So yah, Labs, could be going on anywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
why they can get away with this and seems no country give a care is beyond believe

2nd line

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngelsi do have a reason ... they are reporting it. TV is theater, always has been and always will be. The larger picture is already in view, this "reporting" is just one ingredient of a larger recipe to manipulate us into believing something they need us to believe. Anybody who has ever raised children can recognize this easily enough. I abandoned tv back in 2015 and the world is still going and all of the Earth shattering things that "happened" on the news have no consequence and this "story" is just another one. This place is chalked full of fanatics who are addicted to youtube and their favorite "local affiliate" thinking that it is real life.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FishsticksAndKetchup

Where do you get your version of truth from? The voices in your head?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

i was going to do a post on this when the story initially broke but there wasn't enough evidence for me to make any sort sense of it. The release of the warrant is new to me though so thank you for that.

What concerns me is the lack of focus on the company involved.
"Prestige Biotech, Inc" does not exists in any public records I have found so far, no parent companies, no public offerings, no sec filings (which need to be filed if they received investment funding), which leads me to ask, who funded this work?

Prestige biopharma is a real company, but is it the company involved? they are based out of Korea and seem to have well established labs.

Here is another article, same source and reporter as your first link, sadly all of the links to the "mid valley times do not work for me"
Documents on Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in Reedley CA

From the FDA website in February
Universal Meditech Inc. Issues Nationwide Recall of Skippack Medical Lab SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit

Products were distributed without appropriate premarket clearance or approval which potentially could result in inaccurate test results due to lack of performance evaluation by the FDA.

based on This FDA Report on UMI
I would assume that the company is focused on testing. apparently they offer all kinds of tests for pregnancy, drug tests, urinary tract infections. They could be trying to capitalize on the covid market.

Also to note, the principle for Prestige biotech is Zhoayan Wang
the principle listed for UMI Yan Wang, alias? fraud? patsy?

This in no way is my support of them having such conditions and working basically black market with such dangerous and infectious materials and I am watching this story to see how it developes

Edit to add: the locations of UMI and this Prestige biotech lab are only a few miles apart
edit on 31am311000000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngelswhat truth? There is absolutely no reason for me to care if this story is true or not. This forum is entertaining for me but completely irrelevant when it comes to any aspect of my life. Having said that, this forum is just like any other social media/internet source...completely and utterly filled with insane people who are all lawyers, doctors, ex govt agents with top secret clearence, psychiatrists, whistleblowers, who definitely have voices in their heads as you asserted. I am not part of anything larger than myself like so many here believe they are. So my "truth" is mine and mine alone. Perhaps that is madness in some form but i function quite nicely in this world because i live my own way to the same degree as is allowed for anybody else. I dont lead, i dont follow, rarely do i even care for that matter so getting to the bottom of anything is of no interest to me. I believe in my own experiences and do not rely on anybody else for confirmation of myself like so many on the internet forums of choice do.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It may surprise you to learn that 4.2 million people have some form of security clearance. 1.3 are TS and above.

The likelyhood a forum like this would have a few is pretty good. There is far more intelligent discussion here than FB, Twitter, Reddit, TicToc (ugh!) and so forth.

Why are you here?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels The subject matter is entertaining and in many cases very interesting and educational as well. I enjoy learning from some of the forums here as much as the next person but also i am here because all the above mentioned social media are complete dumpster fires for my taste and i abandoned them long ago.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

But you don't believe the people here are who they say they are, while finding the conversation more worthwhile?

If you know of a better place for higher level discussion with people that are mostly higher IQ than average and above.

Play nice and it can be very rewarding!

(pssst, your name makes me hungry, I still love ketchup and fishsticks, since kindergarden) Right up there with grilled cheese and tomato soup, and Dinty Moore 'Cowboy' Beef stew!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join