It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Bombs Are Falling In Moscow Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So when I see a video of bombs falling in Moscow, the capital of the largest nuclear country on Earth, I become just a bit concerned.

Wait hold on, lemme get in character. "Oh these damn Russians always bombing their own cities with false flags to try and blame others and justify their military adventurism!" That was no interception either, that drone or loitering munition or whatever it was clearly found it's target. I wonder who or what was actually destroyed?? Financial district and a mixed use building with government offices and housing. I'm just feeling like someone got whacked. Well good thing this is not really a big deal, like not really.

And apparently a Mysterious Chinese Bio-Lab Discovered In Remote California City is not a big deal either at present time. Just some zoning violations I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Someone conveniently pointing a camera in the right direction at the time of impact.

Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Interesting, I suppose they, the Russians I mean, could have been assassinating someone. Do you have any theories??

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

So when I see a video of bombs falling in Moscow, the capital of the largest nuclear country on Earth, I become just a bit concerned.

Do you live in Moscow ?

It's no more concerning than bombs (drones) exploding in Kiev , Odesa or anywhere else in Ukraine , Russia are seeing that their actions have consequences and along with starting the war they are part of the war.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ukraine could be in for some serious retaliation for an attack on Russia proper
Not unlike what happened in Chechnya
Not unlike the retribution dished out for the NY towers by the US

But, how would you know that?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ukraine could be in for some serious retaliation for an attack on Russia proper

Ukraine have been under serious retaliation for the last couple of weeks since other attacks on Russian territory and Putin's Crimea bridge.

But, how would you know that?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do you live in Moscow ?

It's no more concerning than bombs (drones) exploding in Kiev , Odesa or anywhere else in Ukraine , Russia are seeing that their actions have consequences and along with starting the war they are part of the war.

It concerns me a bit as I worry it could be the lever that is used to release tac nukes against Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I agree Sproket its moving in the wrong direction

It was inevitable, completely expected, and understandable it's also ratcheting up the tension and is a dangerous escalation.

Can we have another 500-plus days of war? without it spilling over into Europe or the UK.

Wasn't this a few miles from the Kremlin?

Ukraine is absolutely facing annihilation, they are literally dying for NATO participation
edit on 30-7-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It concerns me a bit as I worry it could be the lever that is used to release tac nukes against Ukraine.

Which is what all of the Nuclear sabre rattling has been about , Russia are no more likely to use their Nukes than we are as they know that will be the end , they would lose China and much of the acquiescence we've seen from other countries , using any Nuke in Ukraine would be counterproductive.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here is Russia's spin, it's never a big deal, just a few broken windows... such BS

tass.ru...

What is known about the attack of Ukrainian drones on Moscow

What happened
An explosion occurred in the building "IQ-quarter", located in the business center "Moscow-City" .
The law enforcement agencies also reported that two drones were shot down in the Moscow region , which participated in the attack on the capital.
The consequences of the attack
Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said that as a result of the incident, the facades of two Moscow City towers were slightly damaged.
Glazing on the fifth and sixth floors of the 50-story IQ-quarter building was broken.
People were evacuated from the buildings of the Moscow City complex.
Glass from the first to the fourth floors was broken in the Oko-2 tower .
In connection with the state of emergency for departures and arrivals, the capital's Vnukovo airport was closed . The airport was later reopened.
Flights were banned in the air zone of Moscow and the Moscow region .
In total, more than 20 flights were delayed.
One person was injured in the drone attack .
There are no dead.
Traffic along Testovskaya Street in the Moscow City area was blocked , the Moscow Department of Transport reported.
Department of Defense comment
According to the agency, three drones took part in the attack: one of them was destroyed in the air over the Odintsovo district of the Moscow region, the other two were suppressed by electronic warfare, they fell on the territory of Moscow City.
Previous UAV attacks on Moscow
On July 4, four drones were shot down in New Moscow . No one was hurt, but the outbuildings caught fire from the wreckage of one of them.
On July 24, drones hit two non-residential buildings in the capital. According to Sobyanin, there were no casualties or serious damage.
On July 28 , one enemy drone was shot down over Moscow by the forces of the Ministry of Defense . No one was hurt, there was no destruction.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You can see that but can mad ol vlad see it?

I can imagine the arguments going on now about how using a sub 20kit nuke isnt gonna invite a response, how they arent members of nato yet so nato wont respond. As for China, I wouldnt put it past them egging Russia on to make a huge mistake that would allow China to take over vast areas of mineral wealth for peanuts.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

cant disagree with any of that

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I don’t think you fully understand what happened in Chechnya
They have a bigger stick

And if it has, not seeing it reported in the West
edit on 30-7-2023 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

You can see that but can mad ol vlad see it?

I can imagine the arguments going on now about how using a sub 20kit nuke isnt gonna invite a response, how they arent members of nato yet so nato wont respond. As for China, I wouldnt put it past them egging Russia on to make a huge mistake that would allow China to take over vast areas of mineral wealth for peanuts.

You know it's being discussed in the Kremlin, it's just a question of discipline, determination, and desperation.

Hopefully, Russia stays playing the long game, but this will likely spark retaliation of some sort

Isn't it China's wet dream to see America and Russia depleting their munitions exposing their war tech, and being completely distracted from China itself

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I bet there is only a big up side for china in this heating up really, if the US gets proper into it with the Russians then that leaves China feeling they'll be able to take Taiwan, if it is anything short of that, they might get to pick off bits of Russia that they want.

edit on 03pSun, 30 Jul 2023 09:06:03 -050020232023-07-30T09:06:03-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I guess now we know why one must register their drone with the FAA when purchased? I'm just waiting for someone to fly a drone into a Walmart or something in this manner to follow this trend of individuals doing their own thing whilst the mainstream narrative blames it on whoever is polling lower than expected?🙄

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Someone conveniently pointing a camera in the right direction at the time of impact.

Draw your own conclusions.

Respectfully the theory goes Russia air defenses shoot down a drone or two people hear this runs outside with phone and films

because a building was hit pictures in Tass and it looks awfully similar to the one in the video...just saying

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Maybe it was some Russians who aren't happy with the War??

Or someone wants the War to escalate??

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishsticksAndKetchup
I guess now we know why one must register their drone with the FAA when purchased? I'm just waiting for someone to fly a drone into a Walmart or something in this manner to follow this trend of individuals doing their own thing whilst the mainstream narrative blames it on whoever is polling lower than expected?🙄

Or I mean, it could be because you only "own" the airspace about 60m above your property and drones (especially military drones) can fly way higher than that and thus are regulated by the FAA?

Just guessing on my part.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.forbes.com...

"Sometime before this month, the air force pulled obsolete S-200 surface-to-air missile systems out of long-term storage, apparently replaced the command-guidance units in their V-860/880 missiles with GPS seekers—thus converting them into surface-to-surface missiles—and began firing them at targets inside Russia."
edit on 30-7-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join