It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been binge watching this series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's so good. Lost a lot of interest in series/movies, but this has me back again. Aliens invading earth and the resistance fighting back

For free, five seasons available :

123movies.com

You can say goodbye to your to-do list

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Ahhh, Falling Skies.

I came across this by accident a handful of years back.

Binged over a week or two.

Well worth the watch.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I clicked on you thread to see what you, I think, and older female, found interesting on TV. I missed that series since I stopped watching TV in 1997, --the last century!

The core of such movies, TV series, and general thinking is that humanity gets beat down and returns in some form as the top dog. I suspect this universal plot from deep within human conscious is spot on but a bit too win-win for humanity. The over-hanging shadow is now real, as it always has been for the observant, but viewed way too opportunistically.

As part of our "program," we are being conditioned to a particular point of view that is exactly related to our current condition. We all know today the recently developed term: "You will own nothing. You will be happy."

I suggest we augment those words with three more critical words that set the proper tone:

The ETs are here.
We will own nothing.
We will be happy."

Our "entertainments" make a strong play for our indomitable human spirit, they have no choice, but the focus is wrong, stemming from the old creatures we have been. The unperceived goal--which the old ETs certainly must have obtained is one of pure consciousness beyond materialism in all of its forms. We, presently, are some where in between.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

I agree with your evil WEF statements, but the rest seems unsure. ETs exists somewhere in the endless universes for sure, but I'm not convinced past project bluebook that they are here. So you're saying these type of tv programs are to condition us? Condition us to what , ET presence ? Big deal if true, wouldn't be hyped because I know they will never walk about outside among people as if an everyday thing. It would be fun for a while with the discussions online, but that would be it sadly.

Or are you again trying to say that ETs infiltrated our government and are working in tandem with the corrupt WEF etc?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Great show!
Watched it when it first broadcast on TV, one of the few shows definately worth bingeing!

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So I watched the first series. How do I watch the second on my phone? I click it and it just causes lots of pop ups.

Anyone able to give a direct link?

top topics

join