It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNTER Biden Tells Judge CHINA Sent Lots of Money - JOE Biden Says No Money From CHINA.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sunday, July 30, 2023

The President of the United States' SON was in court this past week, attempting to legally codify a deal to keep him out of prison for crimes committed in the past...both known and (as of yet) unknown crimes.

During that appearance, it was confirmed that a Chinese Communist Party company sent lots of money to Hunter Biden...

Hunter Biden admitted to a federal judge that he received hundreds of thousands of dollars from a Chinese Communist Party-backed company — contradicting President Biden’s claims that his family never “made money from China.”

Prosecutors said in their plea agreement that Hunter Biden received $664,000 from a “Chinese infrastructure investment company,” according to the official court transcript.

The president’s son confirmed to Judge Maryellen Noreika that he earned the money from a company he started in 2017 with the since-vanished chairman of the CCP-backed CEFC Energy conglomerate.

----HOWEVER----

In a very serious tone, JOE BIDEN on multiple occasions, has stated....

My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden told then-President Donald Trump while sparring during an October 2020 debate.

“The only guy who made money from China is this guy,” Biden added, speaking about Trump. “He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China!”

President Biden has continued to deny any wrongdoing by his family even after the House Oversight Committee revealed financial documents showing members of the Biden family receiving payments of more than $1 million from shady dealings in China and Romania.

Both of the Above Quoted Snippets are from: nypost.com...

----

Is JOE BIDEN not aware of where the millions of dollars flowing to the family is coming from?

-or-

Is JOE BIDEN LYING?

Are these conflicting statements from JOE and HUNTER something that matters?

If so, what next?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/30/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Joe is lying, Joe has always been lying. His entire political history and personal life has been littered with obnoxious and petty lies.

Its a shame that a good percentage of this country seems to admire his lying ass.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2023 info for Hunter.
2020 info for Joe. (As per your quote)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Joe May be guilty but definitely not culpable
A monkey could get him off any charges levelled at him
Poor old guy isn’t in his right mind, most times would struggle knowing a from b

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Poor old guy isn’t in his right mind, most times would struggle knowing a from b

I think for the most part it's an act because he's been lying and he's such a con man and he know his butt is up for grabs so he's just going to play the part of an idiot and old senile man I say forget it the guy knows what he's doing he's just acting but he's a very poor actor.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Joe is lying, Joe has always been lying. His entire political history and personal life has been littered with obnoxious and petty lies.

Its a shame that a good percentage of this country seems to admire his lying ass.

It's beyond belief. It truly is. If Biden is talking, he's lying. He lies about everything.
I found some hilarious articles that I linked on ATS in the past. I found several articles written by leftist journalists about lying. They said when Trump lies, it's criminal, abhorrent...a threat to democracy. He's a psychopath.
The same people said when Biden lies, however, it's "folksy". It's like your beloved grandfather telling you stories while sitting by the fireplace. Sure, he might stretch the truth a bit, but that's his "style". It's endearing.

I swear to God you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

2023 info for Hunter.
2020 info for Joe. (As per your quote)

yes. the 2023 quote from Hunter proves Joe lied in 2020. (He started the business in 2017)

it's OK for this to be true, and still have nothing to do with other people.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What is this now, at least the fifth thread on what is essentially the same subject, Hunter Biden's business dealings?

Maybe Sclerotic Joe knew about it, maybe he didn't, when he denied that his son made money from China. I thought you Biden haters are always talking about his mental decline, so perhaps he forgot or otherwise had a brain fart. But say JoJo intentionally did lie about this at the debate, how many lies did Trump make at the first debate between the two of them? A lot. About twenty six. They're listed and discussed here.

Trump unleashes avalanche of repeat lies at first presidential debate

Perhaps what Jumpin' Joe meant was that Hunter didn't make real money in China, unlike Trump's family. Jared and Ivanka alone made up to $640 million while working in the WH.

Jared and Ivanka made up to $640 million in the White House

Now how much of that came from China is not delineated; however, given the fact that her 41 trademark applications were fast-tracked in China, I'd suspect she made a bit more than the $664,000 that H Biden did.

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander.

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

Trump also makes money from China -- as Biden pointed out in the debate.

Mr. Trump himself has more than 100 trademarks in China. Several United States senators have criticized these trademarks, warning it could be a breach of the United States Constitution and that foreign governments could use Mr. Trump’s trademarks to influence foreign policy decisions.

Speaking of which, Trump made a deal with China to protect a Chinese telecommunications company at the time of all these trademarks applications going through for his sweetling Ivanka.

Mr. Trump said in a surprise announcement on May 13 that he was working with China’s president, Xi Jinping, to save jobs at the Chinese telecommunications company, ZTE. The company was left paralyzed after American officials forbade companies in the United States from selling their chips, software and other goods to ZTE for violating trade controls. Mr. Trump’s announcement was widely seen as a potential peace offering to Beijing as the United States and China threatened each other with tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars worth of trade.

Just before and after that announcement, Ms. Trump won some long-sought trademarks covering her name in China.

Six days before the ZTE announcement, China said it approved five of Ms. Trump’s trademarks, according to data from China’s trademark office. Then, on May 21, China awarded Ms. Trump two more trademarks in snacks, spices and bleaching preparations. In total, Ms. Trump now has 34 trademarks in China that would allow her to capitalize on her brand in the world’s second-largest economy.

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

Seems children of presidents in both parties cash in on their family names, but one side of the aisle only wants to talk about it when it is done by the children of Democratic presidents. The same applies in spades for lies told by presidents and presidential candidates.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

I thinking you're confusing presidents. It's Trump that told over 30,573 lies during his four years as president, never mind the thousands told before and after that.

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

That doesn't even include the defamation lies he told about E Gene Carroll,

A Manhattan federal jury found that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in a luxury department store dressing room in the spring of 1996 and awarded her $5 million for battery and defamation.

Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case, awards her $5 million

or his continued lying take on the Central park Five case.

President Trump said on Tuesday that he would not apologize for his harsh comments in 1989 about the Central Park Five, the five black and Latino men who as teenagers were wrongly convicted of the brutal rape of a jogger in New York City.

Mr. Trump was asked about newspaper advertisements he bought back then calling for New York State to adopt the death penalty after the attack. (The ads never explicitly called for the death penalty for the five defendants.)

“You have people on both sides of that,” he said at the White House. “They admitted their guilt.”

The five teenagers were wrongfully convicted and sentenced to prison for gang-raping and nearly killing Ms. Meili.

They said the police had coerced them into confessing to a crime they did not commit. Their convictions were vacated in 2002, and the city paid $41 million in 2014 to settle their civil rights lawsuit.

Barry Scheck, a founder of the nonprofit Innocence Project who was part of a team of lawyers who worked with prosecutors to reinvestigate the Central Park Five case, called Mr. Trump’s response disturbing.

The district attorney’s office determined that the attack on Ms. Meili was an assault committed by a man named Matias Reyes, who surfaced in 2002 and confessed to the crime, an admission confirmed by DNA evidence.

He had been accused of raping, maiming and murdering on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Ms. Meili was the second woman he raped and beat in the park that week.

The five boys were elsewhere in the park at the time, an investigation by the district attorney’s office found in 2002.

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five

How about when Trump lied in 2020, telling the country that Covid would magically disappear by Easter?

These thousands of lies he told also don't include the false statements he's being charged with making in the Mar a Lago case indictments, or the lies he told in financial records, for which he has been indicted in New York state.

You're really going to make a big deal out of this one possible lie by Biden during a debate, and also claim without any substantiation that he lies all the time, when your guy is the most prolific pathological liar of the modern era, if not of all time? Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Watching the BAMN people defend Bidens lies in real time is a real treat.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Biden, when asked if he and his family are high level gangsters trading national secrets for cash:
“Come on, man! I’m the most honest person in the world, no really, I’m not joking! “

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
fyi 7.30.2023

Biden family associate DEVIN ARCHER will clear some of this up when he testifies to Congress tomorrow 7.31.2023.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Is JOE BIDEN not aware of where the millions of dollars flowing to the family is coming from?

Based on his current mental state, probably not.

Is JOE BIDEN LYING?

At this stage, I dont know if he can discern fact from fiction.

Are these conflicting statements from JOE and HUNTER something that matters?

If so, what next?

I dont think the conflicting statements matter due to the unreliability of Biden senior. This will work its way through the courts as it needs to and hopefully the truth will be laid bare.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

What is this now, at least the fifth thread on what is essentially the same subject, Hunter Biden's business dealings?

Maybe Sclerotic Joe knew about it, maybe he didn't, when he denied that his son made money from China. I thought you Biden haters are always talking about his mental decline, so perhaps he forgot or otherwise had a brain fart. But say JoJo intentionally did lie about this at the debate, how many lies did Trump make at the first debate between the two of them? A lot. About twenty six. They're listed and discussed here.

Perhaps what Jumpin' Joe meant was that Hunter didn't make real money in China, unlike Trump's family. Jared and Ivanka alone made up to $640 million while working in the WH.

Now how much of that came from China is not delineated; however, given the fact that her 41 trademark applications were fast-tracked in China, I'd suspect she made a bit more than the $664,000 that H Biden did.

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander.

Mr. Trump himself has more than 100 trademarks in China. Several United States senators have criticized these trademarks, warning it could be a breach of the United States Constitution and that foreign governments could use Mr. Trump’s trademarks to influence foreign policy decisions.

Speaking of which, Trump made a deal with China to protect a Chinese telecommunications company at the time of all these trademarks applications going through for his sweetling Ivanka.

Mr. Trump said in a surprise announcement on May 13 that he was working with China’s president, Xi Jinping, to save jobs at the Chinese telecommunications company, ZTE. The company was left paralyzed after American officials forbade companies in the United States from selling their chips, software and other goods to ZTE for violating trade controls. Mr. Trump’s announcement was widely seen as a potential peace offering to Beijing as the United States and China threatened each other with tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars worth of trade.

Just before and after that announcement, Ms. Trump won some long-sought trademarks covering her name in China.

Six days before the ZTE announcement, China said it approved five of Ms. Trump’s trademarks, according to data from China’s trademark office. Then, on May 21, China awarded Ms. Trump two more trademarks in snacks, spices and bleaching preparations. In total, Ms. Trump now has 34 trademarks in China that would allow her to capitalize on her brand in the world’s second-largest economy.

Seems children of presidents in both parties cash in on their family names, but one side of the aisle only wants to talk about it when it is done by the children of Democratic presidents. The same applies in spades for lies told by presidents and presidential candidates.

The difference is that Trump's deals are what most of us associate with a tangeable business. I do not care how much money anyone makes if it is tangeable. As in there is a product involved that other people actually buy and sell. In the Bidens case the product is US tax payer money. THat money is not the Bidens money.

Every single time I have deep dived into Trumps supposed criminal activity that the DNC trots out (or people such as yourself) I never find any evidence of actual illegal activity. For instance, Trumps association with Epstein...Trump was the only player that went to the law and provided information when requested. Trump kicked Epstein out of his "club" once he got a whiff of Epsteins perversion... and still you guys keep pounding on all of these things. You refuse to understand that your side ARE doing criminal things (and to be honest there are many Republicans doing bad things as well but they are not well liked by most normal conservative people - whereas on your side of things you guys almost worship your criminals)....

Anyway I intend to read your links today at some point and I am sure that much like everything else I have read about the bad orange man, they will be baseless and dumb.

Also, the central park five --- man oh man ---- wow. Sorry Trump is right. You should watch any counter investigative argument about that one for sure if you really are inquisitive. Those guys 100% got away with the most despicable BS and are now rich because of it. A truly disgusting episode in the annals of NYC crime. I might start a thread about that so as to not sidetrack.
edit on 30-7-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Itherael

Is JOE BIDEN LYING?

At this stage, I dont know if he can discern fact from fiction.

Unfortunately, this goes for far too many Earthlings. And thus, is why we’re in the predicament we are in. By design.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
thread title:
HUNTER Biden Tells Judge CHINA Sent Lots of Money - JOE Biden Says No Money From CHINA.
can you explain how Trump has to do with this?

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Someone who can't be held accountable for their actions shouldn't be POTUS. Unfortunately, 81 million people think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
they both might be liars
the real income total could be millions and from more than one place
they could have dozens more receiver accounts we don't know about yet
the bidens clever

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
keep in mind hunter had access to all that classified documents for many years
valuable stuff worth big money
when obsolete they decided to sudden find them in many places and turn them back in -hmmm
clever but dumb

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Biden is a political figure who has been on the take since he’s been in office forever. He and many are compromised because of money and/or power. They are soulless and gutless cowards.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join