It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fatigue?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: greendust

SO with all the hearings and what not on UFO's these days it seems to me that people dont really care about this subject anymore.

Most people who are interested by the subject here see and understand where this is coming from and know a PSYOP when they see it , there are to many red flags with this current resurgence for it to be taken seriously , David Grusch is the new Luis Elizondo because due to the diligence of reputable Ufologists nobody willing to look beyond the headlines believes Zondo anymore.

Grusch may believe what he's saying having been fed the "information" , it's happened before , but whether he's part of it or not he has nothing to offer but stories , perhaps your boredom is part of their plan.

Is it just me or do other people feel this way?

The truth is out there but we have to accept the fact that the truth may not be the truth we are looking for , I think what's happening now is interesting but not in an Aliens way.

Have said it since right after the hearing, the longer there is no official response for the DoD and the WhiteHouse the more it looks like just misdirection and deflection.

That alone makes the whole topic worth discussing, I have no doubt though IF TRUE the DoD and others love the fact we are growing blase`about the whole thing

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

My take is pretty much what @Gortex wrote.

Mind, I think there -are- high strangeness events that take place every now and then. But there is zero evidence to indicate the origin or genuine nature of those events. From that lack of evidence, all manner of assumptions are posited. But they are just that-- assumptions.

Cheers
edit on 29-7-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: is / are

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Have said it since right after the hearing, the longer there is no official response for the DoD and the WhiteHouse the more it looks like just misdirection and deflection.

I doubt we'll hear anything from the DoD as they've already made their position clear , no defence threat.

The media seem to have seized on the claim from David Grusch of "Non-human biologics" being recovered claiming he means ET but Non-human does not equal Extra Terrestrial , if he'd said Non-Terrestrial biologics had been recovered that would indicate ET , more than just Humans have been sent into space in the past.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
To me, the poignant bit of your post is, 'if I would actually see one'-

This is where it breaks for many folks. My experiences, things I've seen, (some documented here on ATS), have made the pursuit a life long one.

Originally arrived on site circa 2000, have popped in & departed. Much like the stuff we're discussing.

Your post brought me back, so THQ.

My take on recent ____> with the tic tac publications, I became immediately suspicious.

Howeva, too much happening for me to stay on 'sidelines', for now

Cheers,
usu

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I doubt we'll hear anything from the DoD as they've already made their position clear , no defence threat.

The media seem to have seized on the claim from David Grusch of "Non-human biologics" being recovered claiming he means ET but Non-human does not equal Extra Terrestrial , if he'd said Non-Terrestrial biologics had been recovered that would indicate ET , more than just Humans have been sent into space in the past.

So you completely believe the DoD the one with a black budget program, the Pentagon that lost supposedly how much that was announced on September 10th, 2001? and completely dismiss Graves and Fravor's testimonies. Because I do not, at least not yet. Regardless I would trust squat that comes out officially from the DoD, it was the DoD that said we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan and then completely chit on our allies and friends in Afghanistan almost 20 years later.

They got a different agenda and mindset, than the soldiers, sailors and airmen and women, who I mostly trust emphatically

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree somewhat with the OP.

Researchers (life-long and hobbyist) and those with a vested interest in the subject will never get tired.

The general public though...those that really determine how much effort and emphasis and coverage it gains can be pushed to the limits I'm sure.

Maybe that's the plan after all. (conjecture)

Hammer and bombard along the front page with the same old stories (UAPs), same old people going in front of the same old members of congress and press outlets and rehashing the same tales over and over and over.

Kinda like Roswell. That's story's been beaten more than a rented mule IMHO. When I start watching a UFO doc and they begin with (as they always do) with a "recap" of Roswell, goes the fast-forward.

In time, if no NEW information comes about that offers new light, perspective or information on this topic, people will grow weary and there we'll (reseachers) be, back at square one and then Nobody will be interested except for our small, inner circle.

edit on 29-7-2023 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So you completely believe the DoD the one with a black budget program, the Pentagon that lost supposedly how much that was announced on September 10th, 2001? and completely dismiss Graves and Fravor's testimonies.

No , I don't believe any of them.

The DoD have said UFOs are not a defence threat , that is a fact not a statement of belief by me.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So you completely believe the DoD the one with a black budget program, the Pentagon that lost supposedly how much that was announced on September 10th, 2001? and completely dismiss Graves and Fravor's testimonies.

No , I don't believe any of them.

The DoD have said UFOs are not a defence threat , that is a fact not a statement of belief by me.

This suggests you don't think the UAPs exist at all, because they can't be both.

Either they aren't a threat (which is what I believe if they exist) or they are a threat. To that end why would Graves and Fravor lie before Congress?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This suggests you don't think the UAPs exist at all, because they can't be both.

UAPs exist that's a matter of fact , ET craft are a matter of opinion and as far as I'm aware there is no evidence to prove that one equals the other.

To that end why would Graves and Fravor lie before Congress?

Did they lie or were they creative with the truth , wasn't the USS Nimitz on a training exercise ?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It’s just you.

It seems you are incorrect.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
For those with an intense lifelong interest, these are very interesting times with a lot happening. For those who are fatigued, they need to stay out of the conversation because no one really cares about their fatigue. They aren't adding to the conversation.

I disagree, I think there is a conversation in this subject. For instance, if these hearings and so on are accurate then why does it just seem like drama as opposed to anything real and tangeable?

I do believe that they exist. I do not know what they are, but I do not think any disclosure on it is actual disclosure and I am bored by that.

I want something real. If something real cannot be provided then quite pretending that someone has something real to share about the subject.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

For those with an intense lifelong interest, these are very interesting times with a lot happening. For those who are fatigued, they need to stay out of the conversation because no one really cares about their fatigue. They aren't adding to the conversation.

Damn, Schuyler dropping truth bombs...

If we can't discuss UFO/UAPs openly here then remove the UFO forums and change the name to Above Trump Secrets and be done with it.

The UFO forum would be appropriate. That's what it is there for. But the point here is that it is not necessary to convince skeptics of the truth of UFOs. Their belief is not necessary. If you are actually gong to spend your time trying to convince people like Mick West of UFOs, you are wasting your time. We've been having the same exact discussion since well before the advent of ATS. Nothing has changed. If you must have the exact same discussion and set of arguments, be my guest, but understand that the discussion has gone beyond, "Do they exist?" If that is the level at which you are still discussing the issue, then my only comment is: Try to keep up. The issue is no longer whether they exist. The issue is what are they, what do they want, and where are they from? Don't get angry with people who are no longer willing to engage at the "Do they exist? level. Just realize they are having a different discussion than what you seem to still have a need to discuss.
edit on 7/29/2023 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The most interesting questions in my mind is how long have they been here?

Are they made by humans?

What does it mean if they have been here for hundreds or thousands of years and they were made by humans?

Time travel? Is our civilization fake and everything is way more advanced and has been for a long time?

Oh and my favorite, what if we are not even human and we have no idea what they even look like, are we gene edited drones on farm planet n.632997?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I personally think we are reaching a crucible on the whole UFO/UAP on the whole theory of it all.
When I was a child 50 years ago we thought they was from space Alpha centenarian. Then later through a few centuries many started thinking of interdimentional's and such theories. I think in a big way that we have overlooked the possibility of a breakaway civilization living right among us all along and probably before us. Living under Oceans, The Great Lakes and even Cave systems in the Huge Southwest regions. I am a big believer in the whole hollow Earth theory and how in coincides with many myths and practices of Native tribes and the origins of mankind. The Hopi called them 'Ant People'.
edit on 7 29 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In future history I hope there will be/have been a way to preserve through screen shots or whatever the online discussion of this clueless era on UFOs. I want to believe the consensus reaction would be, "Pffft! That was before they finally got to the REALLY interesting stuff."

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Damn, Schuyler dropping truth bombs...

If we can't discuss UFO/UAPs openly here then remove the UFO forums and change the name to Above Trump Secrets and be done with it.

The UFO forum would be appropriate. That's what it is there for. But the point here is that it is not necessary to convince skeptics of the truth of UFOs. Their belief is not necessary. If you are actually gong to spend your time trying to convince people like Mick West of UFOs, you are wasting your time. We've been having the same exact discussion since well before the advent of ATS. Nothing has changed. If you must have the exact same discussion and set of arguments, be my guest, but understand that the discussion has gone beyond, "Do they exist?" If that is the level at which you are still discussing the issue, then my only comment is: Try to keep up. The issue is no longer whether they exist. The issue is what are they, what do they want, and where are they from? Don't get angry with people who are no longer willing to engage at the "Do they exist? level. Just realize they are having a different discussion than what you seem to still have a need to discuss.

Jeez man I was agreeing with you. Did an alien bug crawl up your azz

Not trying to convince anybody or argue a point, all Im doing is discussing what comes next.

But while I'm completely open to them existing, check my history, there is no concrete evidence presented to the public in general showing they do exist. Regardless of your feelings, emotions, and surety, I agree we have solid testimony now we need solid evidence presented and shown for confirmation. Because when we are discussing what the whole nation or world believes respectfully it doesn't matter diddly our personal feelings, thoughts or experiences. It does sound like you had an actual experience FWIW, but how about those of us who haven't had one?

Lots of physicists were sure the splitting of the atom, could lead to a bomb of immense destructive power for years, but it took Trinity to prove it.

No more no less

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

UAPs exist that's a matter of fact , ET craft are a matter of opinion and as far as I'm aware there is no evidence to prove that one equals the other.

To that end why would Graves and Fravor lie before Congress?

Did they lie or were they creative with the truth , wasn't the USS Nimitz on a training exercise ?

Playing semantics, UAPs/UFOs tomatoe, tomato, or at least it should be here on ATS.

Why the dance around, state your theory this 100 questions is tiresome.

So what they were on exercise?

All I can assume is you are alluding to our super duper DoD was testing them with our flying tic tacs we developed from scratch in complete secrecy

or it's all sham create confusion among our adversaries

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I don't have UFO or UAP fatigue, but I do have a heap of fatigue from all that has been said and written about this most recent UFO/UAP hearing from which we learned nothing new, nothing that hasn't already been said or claimed many times before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join