It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fatigue?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
SO with all the hearings and what not on UFO's these days it seems to me that people dont really care about this subject anymore. Have we just had too many years of hearing about it and its just boring now?

I sometimes feel that way myself. I mean if I would actually see one (one time I did see something weird but still not sure what it was) I think that would excite me - but hearing people talk about it for years on end has sort of just made me lose interest. Is it just me or do other people feel this way?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

It’s just you.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

There are presently 929 pages to this forum….and enough material to fill shelves of a library in volumes of hardcover books.

Threads older than folks here!

Yes….I suspect some folks are indeed fatigued.

👽

edit on 28-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't believe I've lost interest. I'm just tired of listening to whistleblowers who stop short of blowing a whistle.

There's the potty. Do your business or gtf off.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Crappy programming

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'm absolutely obsessed with the idea of alien life/ufos , since my early 20s . Had some strange things happen during my childhood, but nothing crazy. My best sighting was a cigar shaped ufo , but I was already obsessed before seeing that

I'm more than ready for it to be more than just videos/forum talk though, getting a bit tired of it being just that.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
For those with an intense lifelong interest, these are very interesting times with a lot happening. For those who are fatigued, they need to stay out of the conversation because no one really cares about their fatigue. They aren't adding to the conversation.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I will get super excited if THEY confirm they exist.

Until then, not so much. I want to see the evidence of these bold claims made by Grusch.

I'm bored with charlatans.

edit on 7/28/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I feel like you green, but I have had sightings, three between 1956 and 1965. Two were dramatic light situations in the night sky, the third a high mountain visualization of a saucer mid day, maybe a quarter mile away flying by and in sight for around fifteen seconds.

I watched and watched from then on and nothing. I"ve listened and listened to all the talk and watched the videos and for me, that's all it amounts to. Not revelations, no dis-closer and I"m tired of it.

Back then, in the sixties there was so much hope in my heart for a landing, a mass experience, or too put it clearly, CONTACT. Oh sure, the government was covering stuff up, mostly the belief at the time being that ''we'' were not ready for that jolt to our system.

All the movies that played on fear of the aliens and the ''community'' saying that that had to change, that they would not declare themselves because we would be scared crappless. Then the big movies began to change and depict a more friendly arrival and that was considered to be positive preperation so that we would be readly to welcome contact with open arms.

But you know what? I say screw it. All the speculation and whadda we got, Aliencon.com with big time TV shows selling and selling trinkets and crap to all those being entertained, it's just one more big time entertainment industry, not preperation for a more mature humanity ready to meet mature visitors.

I figure that if my sightings way back then were really alien then the government or whoever has gotten so far beyond the rest of our ability to fathom the truth about it all it no longer matters, we ain't gonna find out. Rather we are more likely being prepped for whatever the next line of crap they wish us to consumer is fed to us.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The UFO/Alien subject is as interesting as it ever was.

People just have enough to be invited to a picnic where the host is always a few sandwiches short of said picnic, and this since years/decades meanwhile. It´s that nothing disclosing "disclosure" hype people are tired from and lost interest in.

I still do the same i ever did since the internet is available, i read about the experiences of average people worldwide, check pics and videos taken by average people around the world almost every day. And try to filter the (for me!!! obvious faked )BS from the real things that happened and happen. Do this for some decades and you don´t need any official "disclosure" by "former" government employees, who absolutely and always only tell you the only one truth, anymore.

That "disclosure" hype i don´t believe in doesn´t work for me, i still am interested in what people around the world see, record and witness. But it seems that this psyop is working and acheiving several goals, one is maybe that many people lose interest in the complete subject. It´s like with the young shepherd who always screams "WOLF" although there is none at all. And when the real wolf enters the stage there is nobody left who is interested in what the young shepherd yells around all the time.

For me that disclosure hype is a simple distraction from what is really going on in the world, especially the "politically" one. Look how many "disclosure" threads pop up, the time to create these threads could be used to think about how and why the so called western world is going into the dystopian future it goes right now. About WEF and all of it´s agents in the parliaments the WEF penetrated and brags about it, for example. About philanthropes who force the avergae people to buy their "climate saving" crap like e-vehicles while they start one space rocket after another from their backyard, polluting everything a million times higher than an average human is able too.

No, everybody hangs on the lips of the nothing disclosing "disclosure" popstars who are televised.

The real disclosure will not be televised, that´s for sure!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
SO with all the hearings and what not on UFO's these days it seems to me that people dont really care about this subject anymore. Have we just had too many years of hearing about it and its just boring now?

I sometimes feel that way myself. I mean if I would actually see one (one time I did see something weird but still not sure what it was) I think that would excite me - but hearing people talk about it for years on end has sort of just made me lose interest. Is it just me or do other people feel this way?

If someone actually provided evidence then it might make the public sit up and look.

But yeah, hearing the same old people make the same old claims with zero evidence is getting rather boring. Even if they are telling their tall tales and fantasies to different folk.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There’s been an active dis-information plan taking place around the subject of UFO’s since God knows how long. Dis-info convolutes and muddies the waters around the subject….which in turn leads to fatigue for anyone trying to get to the truth of it all.

That’s exactly what the tptb have wanted all along but we can’t stop now with all the recent revelations taking place.

Stay the course, go the distance, deny ignorance.

- JC

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

To be honest, I quite enjoy the current circus.
Who knows what new clowns will emerge soon?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I will get even more skeptical if THEY confirm "they" exist.

Agendas are behind so many events and stories we all hear about and the hidden stuff is why we come here.

Trust nobody.

Only when I shake hands with an E.T. or can touch an alien craft first hand will I believe "they" actually exist. The whole "UAP" and "Tic-Tac" thing is just a new evolution to the same thing if you ask me....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ + Control + Fear + Power.

And the whistleblowers I believe, are the ones in the "Citizen Hearings" who talk about things they are no longer scared of being silenced or "offed" for. THEY are the brave ones, not these military gung-ho types who seem to be mouthpieces on leads for their handlers in the dark.
edit on 29/7/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
There’s been an active dis-information plan taking place around the subject of UFO’s since God knows how long.

Perhaps since TPTB needed to test their creations in a more open scenario and place because there's only so much they can do behind locked secret doors.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ + Control + Fear + Power.

THIS ^ 100%

Star for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

For anyone who’s followed it over the years it’s akin to hearing yet another campaign promise. You know it’s BS because it’s coming out of their mouth

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It’s just you.

Thanks for speaking for everyone, unfortunately you don’t have your facts straight. But don’t let that stop you.

I for one am disappointed with the constant call to government as a higher power and holder of secret knowledge of higher beings. Government is not closer to god or aliens.
edit on 29-7-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

SO with all the hearings and what not on UFO's these days it seems to me that people dont really care about this subject anymore.

Most people who are interested by the subject here see and understand where this is coming from and know a PSYOP when they see it , there are to many red flags with this current resurgence for it to be taken seriously , David Grusch is the new Luis Elizondo because due to the diligence of reputable Ufologists nobody willing to look beyond the headlines believes Zondo anymore.

Grusch may believe what he's saying having been fed the "information" , it's happened before , but whether he's part of it or not he has nothing to offer but stories , perhaps your boredom is part of their plan.

Is it just me or do other people feel this way?

The truth is out there but we have to accept the fact that the truth may not be the truth we are looking for , I think what's happening now is interesting but not in an Aliens way.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
For those with an intense lifelong interest, these are very interesting times with a lot happening. For those who are fatigued, they need to stay out of the conversation because no one really cares about their fatigue. They aren't adding to the conversation.

Damn, Schuyler dropping truth bombs...

If we can't discuss UFO/UAPs openly here then remove the UFO forums and change the name to Above Trump Secrets and be done with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join