It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - The U.S. Dept of Justice CONSPIRED WITH Hunter Biden to Keep Hunter Out of Prison.!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
NO WAY!

say it isn't so...

what a bunch of losers, all of them..pffffft

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What happens if something happens to the judge?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The same tank assed wookie shavers that pulled this bull crap the last time.
Enough is enough.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

unfortunately current dems are more slippery than rats covered in lamprey mucous

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Where are the normal Biden defenders? Have they not come up with a lie or diversion good enough yet to post?

I'll bite. First off, this is in the Political Conspiracies forum, and we have enough to do dealing with false information, and mis- and dis-information in the the Breaking News forum. For that matter, this is the second thread created on this topic by the very same member. Just because a Trump supporter wants to create wack-a-mole hit-and-run threads one one topic, doesn't mean that everybody is going to play along.

As for the material in the OP, I for one have no problem with the Judge not signing off on the current plea agreement. Yet I will point out that this is evidence of an independent judiciary, which undermines the notion that all judges are in cahoots with the DOJ to take down Trump.

My one problem with the source material in the OP is the claim that

While the gun crime and the tax violations are the face of the legal immunity (the admission of guilt and plea), avoiding criminal liability for the underlying activity that created the income is the issue that appears to be structured by the plea as an ancillary, albeit purposeful, protection.

Which the OP poster interprets as the DOJ and Hunter Biden being in cahoots, as per the title of the thread.

My reading of the plea deal is that by statement of facts, it is meant facts having to do with the amount of income earned and the failure to pay taxes on it, as there is no mention of the details of the type of work involved. I think the judge is concerned about the possibility of related tax crimes that are ancillary to the ones in the statement of facts, not in how the money was earned. Of course that is my interpretation of it, and the person who wrote the CTH article suggests otherwise. Not being a lawyer, I'm not going to pretend I know which is correct; however, unlike all the other persons posting here, I am not going to assume my view is correct and argue about it. I'm just responding because you asked where was the loyal opposition in this thread.

As for Hunter Biden's possible crimes, I have never denied the possibility of them. The guy has a problematic history, and the evidence in the Statement of Facts looks hard to deny, although that has never bothered the Trump cult crowd in ignoring or denying the facts in the various indictments against Trump. I've all along said for the Hunter Biden investigation to continue to its rightful conclusion. I only have a problem with people who claim that the evidence provided so far shows that he did illegal acts for other countries or foreign businesses, or that his daddy was involved.

I also point out once again that Democrats and other progressives don't tend to knee-jerkly defend Joe Biden. We do, however, challenge unsubstantiated claims made by the Biden bashers. And if this particular investigation of H Biden does somehow tie in J Biden, so be it as far as I am concerned. I want justice served and meted out equally. Which is more than I can say for the Trump and general Republican crowd, who defend Trump at every turn, no matter the amount of evidence against him, and try to mischaracterize as equivalent the actions of Biden and Trump regarding the handling of classified documents. I'll add that the most recent charges against Trump and his fellow conspirators of having attempted to destroy evidence of his crimes is clearly something that has not been laid against Biden.
edit on 28-7-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a sentence in first para

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Saw another news story, which corroborates my interpretation of what the plea bargain entails, so I thought I'd cite it to back up my argument.

What did the prosecution and defence lawyers disagree about?

At the heart of Wednesday's dispute was exactly how much immunity from future prosecution the plea deal will give Hunter Biden. Defence attorneys said they understood that the agreement would protect their client from any future indictments by federal prosecutors over his business dealings.

Federal prosecutors disagreed, telling the judge the plea agreement only covered tax crimes and Mr Biden's false claim he was not a drug addict when he applied for a 2018 gun license.

It's typical for defence attorneys to press for the broadest level of protection for their clients when entering plea negotiations. Prosecutors, on the other hand, tend to want to keep their options open. These details are usually hammered out well ahead of a courtroom appearance, however.

The Biden team has a particular interest in limiting the justice department's range of future options, both in new prosecutions and determining violations of the gun agreement, to prevent a Republican president from reopening the inquiry in 2025.

In the end, the two sides agreed that Mr Biden would be protected from further tax and gun charges stemming from activities that took place between 2014 and 2019.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did the judge mention a foreign agents law?

When asked by congressional investigators, Mr Weiss and federal prosecutors have said that their investigations are "ongoing" despite the plea deal.

During their Wednesday court appearance, Judge Noreika specifically asked the prosecution team about whether the plea deal would prevent a prosecution for violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (Fara) - a federal law that requires individuals who are engaging in political advocacy on behalf of foreign governments, businesses or nationals to inform the federal government of their activities.

The prosecutors said it did not.

There has been widespread speculation that Mr Weiss's team has been looking into possible Fara violations, given that Mr Biden had frequent contacts with Chinese and Ukrainian individuals and businesses as part of his international business dealings.

While the prosecutors did not confirm this was an ongoing area of investigation, the judge's questions will further fuel speculation.

So my reading of the plea agreement is in line with what the two parties agreed to in the end regarding the meaning of the plea agreement, the claim in the article cited in the OP and the thread's disingenuous title notwithstanding.

The White House has said it will not pardon Hunter Biden, whereas during the Trump administration,

Former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to a Fara charge in 2019, as did former Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy in 2020. Both were subsequently pardoned by Mr Trump.

Hunter Biden's plea deal collapsed. What happens now?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"The core issue centers around what appears to be clear coordination between the USAO, likely with the approvals of Main Justice (Monaco, Garland) and the Biden defense team, to structure the wording and placement of legal mechanisms inside the plea agreement to not only excuse the current criminal infractions, but also protect Hunter Biden from future criminal liability.a reply to: carewemust"

This crap is right out of a spy novel, but real time. The damn media and the right crime familt can do anything it seems. The Clinton's (as we all know, filthy dirty to the core) The Obama's (and all od their bagggage with the stock market and world hopping) and even the Bush's as well.
It's so sad , to me at least, to have realized a lond time ago that this country runs on favors the top guy can get for you. I used to believe that this only happened in the "Banana Replublic's we all used to laugh about.
What a shame to see how much influence the top guy and his staff can hold with their croniess in the key places.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It not that i dislike my country its that i dislike the direction it has gone and the people whom have a stranglehold on it.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is nothing but a massive distraction and redirect operation being conducted by everyone who had everything to lose if Obama gets exposed...

All of DC knew Joe was the most corrupt politician in DC at the very second Obama picked and insisted and would not take no for an answer for VP.

Obama was president during all of this treasonous madness and corruption.

Obama sent Joe to Ukraine.

Obama had to approve any deal made with Ukraine.

And not one single word about Obama in the media, any media...

Exactly like all of the Hollywood and world Elite that went silent or left the country for vacation or spurr of the moment photo shoots that just happen to be in b
Non extradition countries when Epstein was arrested in Tetorboro...

Not a word about them in the media ...

Obama is the real enemy here, has done so much damage to our country's infrastructure of government gatekeepers and personnel, that don't have a simple solution to fix it fast enough....

America is in trouble...

All it took was 1 Obama in the white house to destroy the country....

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cwwcww

I have to agree with you here. He was a CIA cutout to end the US hegemonic power in the world.

See this image for a clue to this. chinakeith.files.wordpress.com...
Fareed Zakaria the Post-American World. Every indication like the lack of respect for the flag, disrespecting the troops by opening up the military to openly gay persons, and firing generals who were aligned with the United States constitutional republic. His entire persona was alien to the United States.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: cwwcww

I have to agree with you here. He was a CIA cutout to end the US hegemonic power in the world.

See this image for a clue to this. chinakeith.files.wordpress.com...
Fareed Zakaria the Post-American World. Every indication like the lack of respect for the flag, disrespecting the troops by opening up the military to openly gay persons, and firing generals who were aligned with the United States constitutional republic. His entire persona was alien to the United States.

Why would the CIA be trying to end US hegemony? Isn't that what it's trying to maintain?

Never saw Obama dry-humping the flag, unlike Trump. Don't know all the generals Obama fired, but some were fired for scandals involving US nuclear forces. And it's quite obvious why Obama canned that nut job Flynn. Also don't understand how opening the military up to openly gay persons disrespects the rest of the military; rather, I see it as a way to reduce the risk of soldiers being compromised and blackmailed -- a national security threat -- and to encourage qualified people to join the military who might not have otherwise, particularly in the intelligence field.

Have you looked at the description of or read "The Post-American World"? It is about the fact that the global landscape is changing, i.e. other countries are gaining more economic and political power, and that the US needs to recognize this in order to best deal with the changing world. Guess you prefer presidents who don't read much of anything at all -- like Trump.

Also can't believe people are still ranting about Obama, as he left office seven years ago. Even though he get us into two illegal and disastrous wars, let 9/11 happen on his watch, and led the country into an economic near-disaster, people purdee much stopped talking about Bush II soon after he left office. Why is it that Obama detractors keep talking about him and blaming him for the current situation the country is in? Hmm, what could it be, what could it be? What makes him different from other presidents? I think your link with a picture of Obama is a good clue...

And back to the topic of the thread, the claim that the DOJ colluded with H Biden is invented through the interpretation of the details of the plea deal. My previous two posts addressed that, with the second post providing court reporting that dispels that notion. The DOJ did not come to a plea deal that would protect H Biden from charges regarding other crimes, only the gun charge and tax evasion charges.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Fabricating a crime is the best they can do.

Same as the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX.

They knowingly accuse you of a fake crime, a crime that they actually make up, you fight these false charges hard, and they try and get you on “obstruction.”

We are dealing with sick and evil people.

truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/110803050765013405

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So much could be learned by launching an Impeachment Inquiry against A.G. Merrick Garland.

But nope....the GOP goes after individual pieces of low hanging fruit, like this...

The Republican heads of three House committees on Monday announced in a letter that they will investigate the circumstances surrounding Hunter Biden's recent failed plea deal, the New York Post reported.

The letter, signed by Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., and Ways and Means Chair Jason Smith, R-Mo., was sent to Attorney General Merrick Garland on Monday morning, less than one week after Judge Maryellen Noreika rejected the plea deal after describing it as "not standard" and questioning the deal's diversion agreement.
Source: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

The CIA does not work in the interest of the United States in the way you seem to think they do. They get far more funding from their black ops work and from blackmail and influence peddling than their budget and it goes straight into dark money banks. The agency has not actually been working for US interests but globalist for many decades now. The drug use and homosexual behavior he displayed as a young man in Hawaii opened him up to corruption. His Marxist father was grooming his corruption from an early age. He was smart and good looking so he was trained in NLP and became a mouthpiece for the beast global enterprise and proved cooperative and was successful in his mission which is still ongoing. That is what my research indicated rolled up in a conspiracy burrito on the man. He plays the role of antichrist very well. He is a willing host for the evil lord for certain. Not the only one of course. Ahramin has so many willing hosts these days.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
In addition to the Hunter Biden Attorney who resigned last week, THREE MORE are terminating their agreement to help shield Hunter.

They are jumping before the high-yield Torpedo strikes SS Biden...They can see its wake coming straight for the ship!

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
August 21, 2023

HUNTER keeps using "The Big Guy" President Biden, as leverage...
Hunter Biden's attorneys Blackmailed and then Conspired with the U.S. Department of Justice...

According to a report from Politico, the leaked emails further exposed the extent of the manipulative tactics employed by Hunter's legal team to secure the favorable plea deal that eventually fell apart under scrutiny from Judge Maryellen Noreika.

The outlet reported that Hunter’s team threatened to call President Biden as a witness if his son’s gun crime was prosecuted.

As a result, a pre-trial diversion with broad immunity was offered to Hunter. This revelation, along with the emails obtained by Politico and verified by the New York Times, suggested collusion between Hunter’s legal team and the DOJ.
BREATHTAKING: radaronline.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
10/25/2023

BOMBSHELL: Today, Senator Chuck Grassley revealed how CHRISTOPHER WRAY's FBI shut down field office investigations, after criminal activities of JOE, HUNTER, and JAMES BIDEN were uncovered in various parts of the country!

All the more reason why FBI Director Christopher Wray must be made the subject of an Impeachment Inquiry. He has presided over the PROTECT BIDEN/PROSECUTE TRUMP schemes since June of 2017!

www.grassley.senate.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join