It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - The U.S. Dept of Justice CONSPIRED WITH Hunter Biden to Keep Hunter Out of Prison.!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Most patriots are at work and can't afford to be fired or thrown in jail on some trumped up charges.
Also, protesting.. does that even work anymore? The powers that be have already demonstrated that they don't give a rats a$$ about what we the people think... they are going to do their agenda and that's it.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Soo sad, the state of affairs of this, once great, nation. I guess it's always been bought and sold but this is just so "in your face" about it.
No one buys this # but the power people keep the scum in office because they do their bidding.
Also, sorry to all of you Trump loyalists out there, but he is way too "a loose cannnon" to "run" the country.
If he, by come freak chance, does get a re-elect, the powers that be will probably have him killed anyway. Can't upsat the staus quo now can we.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolf8740

Trump will never get re-elected with these "mail in ballots".
Last election was rigged. There is no way in hell child sniffer won that election fair and square.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: resoe26

Most patriots are at work and can't afford to be fired or thrown in jail on some trumped up charges.
Also, protesting.. does that even work anymore? The powers that be have already demonstrated that they don't give a rats a$$ about what we the people think... they are going to do their agenda and that's it.

Um, this isn't a spat over gay marriage, this is the POTUS & Co. recieving BRIBES AND COMMITTING TREASON!!

What job are you going to have while this administrations policies SINK the economy??? Their whole agenda is a criminal conspiracy upon the entire nation!!!

But I guess THAT'S not enough to get people motivated. Nope.

edit on 7/28/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I admire your passion and understand where you're coming from!

Have you asked this question to any common people in your neck of the woods? I have, and usually I cannot find anyone that really cares all that much. If it doesn't interfere with their junk food consumption and watching the latest netflix episode or catching the new Barbie flick... they could care less.
Sure some rant and rave about it, and agree with your views, but getting many of them to actually do something about it with REAL end results.. cmon... were pissin in the wind here.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
What people are missing is that this is just the tip of the iceberg. More than the Bidens are involved here.

Anyone else paying attention to the death of Obama's chef?

Obama's Chef Tafari Campbell's Death Has Eerie Parallels With Clinton Chef Walter Scheib

www.newsweek.com...

That is some unbelievable stuff right there.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: resoe26

I understand all of that having been around enough to know the deal. What I'm saying is if this isn't ENOUGH, then nothing ever will be. Why be vested in anything? Smh.

edit on 7/28/2023 by EternalShadow because: correction

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If by loose cannon u mean just spits out whats truth
Sorry not sorry......

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

We were never great so erase that.....were not great now we werent great then.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

What was they said about the republicans that asked Trump for pardons in case the Jan 6 kangaroo court got too big for it's britches?

Why ask for a pardon is you aren't guilty!

Same applies here.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

The possibility of being great left the planet 01/2020.

Nothing has improved since then by design. We're not great because there's a concerted effort to make the US horrible.

Has something to do with evil or something...

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

this sort of action requires torches and pitchforks on the whitehouse lawn

no 2nd line needed

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
When have we done anything great? Recently i.e. 30 years
Inventions?

edit on 28-7-2023 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

Im gonna go out on a limb and say not even inventions, the tech is "cool" but there is nothing great about it. We've pretty much spent the past 50/60 years tweaking inventions that already existed

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
When have we done anything great? Recently i.e. 30 years
Inventions?

I can't, or more accurately,- won't, argue with your predisposition for disliking America, but I will reiterate that I'm merely saying the POSSIBILITY of being great ended 01/2020 because it's been an utter clown convention since and it isn't getting any better but exponentially worse by the day. Hence, the inability to be great essentially by force.

edit on 7/28/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Former Director of National Intelligence (is kidding?) when he says Hunter Biden's defense attorneys are also DOJ attorneys?

Source: www.foxnews.com...

If he's not kidding...

edit on 7/28/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

this sort of action requires torches and pitchforks on the whitehouse lawn

no 2nd line needed

That's not how to take our country back. First, massive protests. If it doesn't work after a few weeks, then you do what President Obama's Attorney General urged, in January 2017.

Only smarter...

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Stopped reading at speculated

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Where are the normal Biden defenders? Have they not come up with a lie or diversion good enough yet to post?

Also, the USA will have a civil war if the DNC keeps playing this game. They are playing a very horrible power play and I do believe that once the people with power and connections realize they cant litigate through these problems, they will start organizing a will to have physical fights. Already Eric Swallwell (sp?) and McCarthy have nearly gotten in an actual physical fight.

dailycaller.com...

I will give Obama some serious credit. It was he that was setting this up. It is why Biden and all DNC support all of these bizarre things (Obama knew all of the Biden dirt and made sure that Biden does exactly as he told- as Biden was never really a true leftist up until he served as VP). It is why all of our military leaders are more concerned about where people put their gonads and how they describe them over actually protecting us. It is why so many Democrats want to get rid of local police forces (the goal is to rplace local police with federal police). They want to humiliate and confuse the people that would naturally oppose them. To destroy the will to fight them. To think all hope is lost. Obama may well be the most evil and devious man to come around since Vlad Lenin.

Remember that he was pushed into importance from nowhere by one of America's premier hippy rich kid marxist. Remember that his mother was in love with a devout marxist who is probably Obama's actual father. Obama was born and groomed to destroy this nation which has ALWAYS been the main goal of all marxist thinking people.

www.thetrumpet.com...

It is quite amazing that no one wants to see that this is all planned. The chaos they cause will happen and when it does they will show their hand and claim that only they can lead the citizens out of the horrors and sadly many will believe them. And when these things happen there will be a fight. I currently believe that the so called right would win, but give it a decade they will have brainwashed our youth so well, that it may be hopeless because all the young and frustrated men that can fight will believe their marxist nonsense. Time is running out.

Video below is not directly related to what I am saying, but has many ideas that are interesting to consider.

edit on 28-7-2023 by greendust because: satan

edit on 28-7-2023 by greendust because: satan2

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A video that describes the hearing in excellent detail. Its amazing what the DOJ and Hunters legal team tried to get away with. Please watch this video if you want to know everything that happened in regard to this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join