It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinda sad- Such a historic day here for ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

On such a historic day after these critical hearings from the House Oversight Committee, the moment of truth so to speak, in front of the public eye and the world, disclosure was made official.

THE GOVERNMENT DOES INDEED HAVE CRAFT, BODIES, AND REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAMS. You must come to terms with this in your own ways.

And yet, the whole reason ATS was made in the beginning was for this exact day. UFO's, Aliens and such topics were the foundation and underpinning of this site initially. And it pains me a bit that so many of the people and members that discussed this topic were ridiculed to death, attacked non-stop by trolls, had their characters assassinated, and more. They would scream "hoax, you're crazy, and you whackos" before hardly anyone else could even get a word in.

SNIPPED

The books we know and love, for example "The Day After Roswell" by Philip Corso, must now be seriously re-evaluated in the context of what is now public knowledge. But there are so many more. What were and are still your "highest recommended reading list" books or videos on this, now that you have the power of public disclose behind you, and the trolls can stuff it... ? I am curious on what sources/media/books had the most definite impact on you on this topic.
edit on Wed Jul 26th 2023 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jul 27 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

THE GOVERNMENT DOES INDEED HAVE CRAFT, BODIES, AND REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAMS.

Who admitted this, and when, where, etc.? Link?

Thanks.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Two ex Navy pilots and an ex government employee talking, does not equal disclosure.

When the government actually shows us some of what they supposedly have, that will be disclosure. Whether it be videos, actual craft and or bodies.

edit on 26-7-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
On such a historic day after these critical hearings from the House Oversight Committee, the moment of truth so to speak, in front of the public eye and the world, disclosure was made official.

THE GOVERNMENT DOES INDEED HAVE CRAFT, BODIES, AND REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAMS. You must come to terms with this in your own ways.

[...]

Read this a couple of times, I got more though LOL lots more will add later. Seems like through luck or solid investigation and deduction Mr. Good hit on some right notes.

www.goodreads.com...

Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Cover-up

Timothy Good
359 ratings30 reviews
Veteran ufologist Good doesn't mince words in this hefty international expose of hush-hush government involvement in UFO research: not only are UFOs real spacecraft, he asserts, but the USA may even have saucers & aliens secretly on ice. Moreover, he presents a warehouse of documentation--much of it anecdotal--to support his case. As a frontline buttress to Good's claims, England's former Chief of Defense Staff, Lord Hill-Norton, offers a spirited foreword crying "cover-up" on the part of world governments. Good's dossier persuasively backs up this charge with a rundown--beefed up by info obtained via the Freedom of Information Act--on a horde of UFO encounters, government responses, & both open & clandestine state investigations into UFOs. First England, then assorted lands including China & the USSR, then the US come under his scrutiny; altho many of the encounters--e.g., the alleged recovery of alien bodies from crashed craft in Socorro, NM, in 1947 and in Aztec, NM, in 1948--are familiar, the sheer quantity of UFO sightings recounted here astounds. Particularly intriguing is Good's discussion of astronauts' reports--ranging from Mercury astronaut Donald Slayton's statement of spotting something that "looked like a saucer, a disk" while testing a P-51 jet fighter to a credulity-stretching report that has ham-radio buffs picking up Apollo 11 calling Mission Control during the 1969 lunar landing & saying, "I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there...they're on the moon watching us." More weighty, however, is Good's dogged tracking of the CIA & NSA's monitoring & suppression of UFO research--suppression mirrored in other countries (e.g., in Brazil via a Sao Paulo State directive forbidding media "to divulge UFO reports without the prior censorship of the Brazilian Air Force"). There's no smoking gun here, but enough circumstantial evidence to convince that governments have, & are, withholding important data about UFOs. Good's encyclopedic approach blurs the eyes even as it overwhelms skepticism; not a grand read, then, but certainly a noteworthy contribution to the field.--Kirkus

edit on Thu Jul 27 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

(post by TrueAmerican removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Two ex Navy pilots and an ex government employee talking, does not equal disclosure.

When the government actually shows us some of what they supposedly have, that will be disclosure. Whether it be videos, actual craft and or bodies.

Absolutely and 100% true, this is a process.

Did you expect Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper to rush into a warehouse at Wright Patterson?

When the government gets involved, it moves slowly

Hell, they are just now apologizing for chitting on the First Nation

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

[REMOVED]
The statements I make in this thread are after July 26, 2023 at roughly 11 AM EST. The point at which the world was made officially aware and put on notice.

I simply asked who, where, when, and for a link to said disclosure, and now I'm a troll and a denier?
edit on 7/26/2023 by Klassified because: add troll

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The witnesses can't be attacked. They cannot be denied. Their credentials are impeccable. When this occurs at the highest levels of public scrutiny, under oath, I mean at some point you've just got to give in. Fold your cards, put your tails between your legs, and just go find another game. You won many battles, but you most definitely lost the war. Yer done. So stop denying. Their testimony alone IS good enough at these high levels. What will no doubt follow in the months ahead should really be stunning as this unfolds.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Due to the fact that the government CHOSE to keep this information hidden from us all these years, the only thing we can expect from them is lies, disinformation, and misdirection.

Congress can demand all they want. That doesn’t mean they will get the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I found it interesting that a few of the representatives where having a whinge that they still hadn't had all the requested evidence from the pentagon,and that it was illegal to withold all the "special access programs"info from the public..

Also one was complaining that becasue they were not allowed to use the SCIF,that meant they could not discuss certain parts of the info even in private..

From the above-that seems to indicate there are higher ups in the government who are really tring to keep all this stuff secret.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yeah but they may have damn good reasons for that. We need to let this develop. I hear you, but there may be valid reasons.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

TA, you have been here since 2004. You should know better than nearly anyone on this site that sources (links) are the norm when making claims such as you just made. I haven't asked for anything out of the ordinary.

For all I knew, you could have had information I haven't seen, or didn't know about, and I was open to perusing it, but you chose to attack instead of supplying a simple link.

I'll see myself out.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Did you watch the hearing or not. Yes or no.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I thought of this, and after years of those same people who so gratiously offered us a crumb of truth today, spent the last decades mocking us as kooks, lunatics, and nut jobs chasing "the man from Mars". Sorry, I'm a little jaded.

show me the ship.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

[removed] The statements I make in this thread are after July 26, 2023 at roughly 11 AM EST. The point at which the world was made officially aware and put on notice.

Not without evidence.

Until then this is just another disinformation campaign and possible psy-op.

People should be made aware of the technology disclosed in this video, since it explains a lot of the UFO footage out there, including the 2005 Nimitz videos that were released, rereleased, and rerereleased:

edit on 26-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added Comment

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No.

(post by TrueAmerican removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

No.

OK. Then please understand that this was not directed at you necessarily. Now, you are seriously under informed at this point, given what just happened, because it is major.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

THE GOVERNMENT DOES INDEED HAVE CRAFT, BODIES, AND REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAMS.

Who admitted this, and when, where, etc.? Link?

Thanks.

That was Grusch's sworn testimony today, now we wait to see if Congress can verify it. No more no less

what did you expect....

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Due to the fact that the government CHOSE to keep this information hidden from us all these years, the only thing we can expect from them is lies, disinformation, and misdirection.

Congress can demand all they want. That doesn’t mean they will get the truth.

This here!!!

Why should they start to stop lying now?

That "disclosure" thing is just the smoke mirror the USA uses to distract it´s popultaion from the fact that the so called western world is going down rapidly in huge parts. Ask somebody outside of the north american continent about that disclosure thing, ask average people in africa, europe, asia about that "disclosure" hype the USA creates for it´s population.

The world has to deal with greedy evil humans all the time and on all fronts, who cares for "lil green man" and "flying saucers" being real when you have to bring food to the table, to pay rent and to work to make others richer and richer? I guess people maybe think let them be real but let them please be better than us naked apes. And the fact that they didn´t attack us yet seems to show that they are less of a problem for the average earthling than human "philantropes" and their sycophants in politics and MSM.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join