It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit of conspiracy history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Surprised I haven't seen this posted today.

On this day in history, July 25, 1976, NASA captures 'Face on Mars' photo

www.foxnews.com...

So, I am of the belief that the face is truly an old statue. NASA (No Actual Science Applied) can say what they want, and most will believe them.

I think there are remnants of humans there, old civilizations like Atlantis, and probably ones that the Atlantians believed were just legend. Just when we get the tech to get there, we destroy ourselves back into the dark again.

I could keep going, but would derail my own thread in the OP.

HAPPY FACE DAY!

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Perhaps "life" has been through our solar system many times over millenia and been to all the planets, moons, beyond and back again and again since the first Photon from the sun managed to escape.

Infinity and beyond. Maybe "WE" have been a part of that but cannot understand too well because of our tiny limited perspective on a pinhead.

There are signs like a face on Mars everywhere that we are only just getting to grips with the more we look and further we see.

I still think the giant spot and hexagonal crown on Jupiter have some secrets to tell.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Perhaps "life" has been through our solar system many times over millenia and been to all the planets, moons, beyond and back again and again since the first Photon from the sun managed to escape.

Infinity and beyond. Maybe "WE" have been a part of that but cannot understand too well because of our tiny limited perspective on a pinhead.

There are signs like a face on Mars everywhere that we are only just getting to grips with the more we look and further we see.

I still think the giant spot and hexagonal crown on Jupiter have some secrets to tell.

I completely agree.

I have a theory. Right now I am researching it. I probably will write it as a short story. But I do believe we have been more advanced than we are now.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I completely agree.

I have a theory. Right now I am researching it. I probably will write it as a short story. But I do believe we have been more advanced than we are now.

I sometimes wonder if the amount of eyes a living thing can have has anything to do with the "boing" through our solar system rather than evolution itself.

Not sure if the spiders are actually from Mars though, and compund eyes may be some of the oldest perhaps.

Humans seem to be the only ones with four eyes (glasses lol), unless someone can point to another creature we may know of.
edit on 28/7/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't know about the Mars Face, but I've come to think that we aren't the dominate civilization on this planet. Probably never were. "Aliens" could likely be advanced Earthlings from a civilization under the sea. The highest levels in government may know this, may even be in contact with the others, but would never tell us peasants for fear of losing their authority and privilege.

new topics

top topics

join