It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivek on Timcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Tim is on vacation for those who don’t like him.

I like Vivek Ramaswamy’s answers. I had not heard of him before Tucker roasted the GOP lineup (see my other thread on that) last week.

Every time I hear him speak I’m hit with two things.

1. His answers are perfect - maybe too perfect.
2. Can’t help but feel he’s Trojan horse.

Every time he speaks I find myself agreeing with 90 plus percent of what he says. Being black pilled and this raises alarm bells. He’s almost too perfect. Like he has studied and found out what the populous really wants to hear and is repeating that. The old joke about politicians running to the front of citizens to try to steal it applies here.

I have nothing to base these feelings on. He comes across as real. I respect his position even on things I disagree with and he seems extremely credible. But alarm bells ringing - just gut feeling he’s trouble.

Is he just another soros plant? The links are there if you want to look up his history. But people can develop their own opinions no matter who gave them scholarships or what school they went to.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I think you can yap your gap all you want, saying everything people want to hear and more, but the ultimate question is can any of that talk be put into action to overhaul the bureaucracy? And I mean OVERHAUL.

Without that, any candidate is a "dreamer" selling naivety wholesale.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I like what Vivek says. Exactly what I want to see and hear.

Few problems though.

He made his bones in biotech.
Hes untested.
Hes said that he wont be VP or cabinet, claiming he doesnt play well being 2nd in command.
His goals will likely be locked it litigation for his term duration.

Even still, looking forward to him on a debate stage.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So, Vivek has outed himself on Twitter.

According to DC Drano; Link

Listen as Vivek says he wants America to re-enter into Obama’s TPP trade deal and says President Trump made a “poor decision” by pulling out

You can take the WEF out of your wikipedia bio, but you can’t take the globalism out of your heart

TPP is evil and I voted for Bernie, then Trump to keep us out of TPP.

Vivek was too good to be true.

new topics

top topics

join