It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Done no559.993.076

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am so done,completely all-encompassing done with everything.
I really tried. You know what always happens when I try something? It turns into #.
And the worst part: most of the time I don't even realise it has already turned to # and keep hoping and trying.
I am not going to do it anymore. It's #. I accept it.

Humans are assholes, all of them. All their good for is being annoying, in the way, stupid, and guess what just like in my personal experience also collectively the only thing humans excel at is turning everything they come in touch with into #.

Done.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A psychologist once said our view of the world is based on how we view ourselves. It's made more and more sense as I watch the world go by.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

the more I watch the world go by... I don't know all that made me realise is that humans are #. might be I am # too, but then again I am human so it's not surprising

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I am sorry you feel this way. You are so very wrong. It is not limited to humans.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: nugget1

the more I watch the world go by... I don't know all that made me realise is that humans are #. might be I am # too, but then again I am human so it's not surprising

I always felt you were an alien or at least a hybrid. Would like to hear what has brought you to this conclusion, in case you are getting ready to incinerate the world with a death ray or something

Regardless it isn't everybody, only everybody you know so far

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Brace yourself!

Here, some music to cheer you up:

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thank you. i am just really disappointed and angry mostly at myself, because I am just too much for most people I guess?
I don't know. I really don't understand humans, that's why I call myself the alien sometimes.
But it still makes me happy what you said, you're a real Sweetheart.

edit on 20-7-2023 by Peeple because: omg all the double oo today

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Thank you. i am just really disappointed and angry mostly at myself, because I am just too much for most people I guess?
I don't know. I really don't understand humans, that's why I call myself the alien sometimes.

Respectfully quit trying to understand people because isn't understand just another word for expectations. Try not to have expectations even the best of us are assholes sometimes. Secondly don't give the assholes the satisfaction of seeing your angry angst and disappointment, perhaps they feed off that response.

edit on 20-7-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

"they" certainly do.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well just be you and #everyone else. If you are doing you and you aren't hurting anyone forget about them. You do you. Be you beautiful and don't think to be anyone but you because you are the only person who can be you and you have value!

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

People can be annoying, kind, evil, manipulative, fake, gaslighters, jealous, funny, stupid, loving you name it.

What I’ve learned in life is most everyone is suffering in one form or another from time to time, and some of them will hurt others instead of just talking to someone about it. It’s ok to avoid these people for your own sanity.

It’s also ok to set boundaries. I have some really fond memories of coworkers, and people I’ve come into contact through work, and I have some relatives that are quite frankly selfish jerks. Small or no doses works good there.

Just remember, how they act is their problem, not yours!

Nothing is forever. Find some humor in it all or it can drive you insane xo

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I needed yesterday to vent. But it's totally cool, because after thinking about I think the loss I thought it was is actually a win for me.
So I'm totally cool again, but thanks for your kind and considerate words.

... all of you thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Apparently I am not done venting:
So this guy I told him that I just started getting better, after being basically emotionally dead for 8-ish years. I told him that I got a lot of mental issue because of traumas and crap I've been through.
In my mind it was going okay after some difficulties at the start because it was too much too fast for me, but we kept talking and it was fun.

Suddenly he just completely stops talking to me, but starts playing stupid games, like obviously trying to bait me, basically quoting what I say, but never directly talking to me, even when I tried. And I tried hard, but nothing.
So the day before tnis thread I believe I baited him and it worked so I insulted him as hard as I could and I finally got my answer: he thinks I am an insane drug addict with anger issues.

And ever since I just can't get over what a dick he is. Why didn't he just tell me a month ago it was too mich for him?
And how on Earth can anyone think it is okay that when I already told him that I am just starting to get better and have huge social and trust issues to not tell me the #ing truth but instead be an absolute asshole and play mind games with a person with mental issues?
I thought he was a nice person, but he's really just a whore.

I just felt the need to let that out too. Because it still pisses me off. Not a shred of decency, just like the other assholes who made me the mess I am.
But thankfully: not real... lol but you know still too much because I am still way too fragile for this #.
Lesson learned.

Now I'm really done.

new topics

top topics

join