It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Dream Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I dream a lot and I've shared a few here in the past. Some are very real, almost like visions. Others are vague but at the same time symbolic. But this one was just bizarre! I wasn't going to post but I saw a few others out here today so why not...

Not a whole lot to this one but I dreamt I was on the 70th floor of a tower. I wanted to leave (or had to go) for some unknown reason. The strange thing about this tower is that was made of human bodies. I don't know whether they were alive or dead but as I went to make my descent the center of the tower the tower began to open leading into some dark unknown.

Then I woke up and was like what the actual f*ck!? I know in basic dream symbolism up is good and down is bad. Also, a tower or spire is a good omen, but I don't understand the macabre makeup of it. Anyway, any of the dream experts want to take a stab at this one?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Windows to see the sky?

Catacombs is the impression I got from your description.

Was it daylight or a candle or what allowed you to see in the darkness?

Maybe you visited a place where the non-surviving jabbed are being counted?

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

In the numerology world 7 isn’t my favorite number.

I would not live in a house that was a 7 house. The basics of that number to me mean haunted, lonely, spiritual, reflection, broken, breaking, loneliness.

Perhaps the building is you, and you are reflecting on your past mistakes and where things went wrong.
Life goes up and down, up and down, good days, bad days…

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
I know in basic dream symbolism up is good and down is bad. Also, a tower or spire is a good omen, but I don't understand the macabre makeup of it

Dreams do not work the linear way you have been lead to believe they do

Up and down do not "mean" anything specifically regarding luck, etc

Unless they are applied to a linear direction in the real waking world

The most important thing to realise, is that dreams are almost always backwards

I don't just mean, up is down, down is up. I mean every single part of it is backwards

loveguy actually gave you a really perfect example of how it works, with "Catacombs"

You are in a tower ... opposite to ... a place underground

You want to leave ... Opposite to ... the inevitability of death

A tower made of flesh, would be something unseen, like the nature of the spirit perhaps

Once you understand that dreams work in reverse, and you become proficient in analysing things in reverse, you will start to understand exactly what they are and mean

If you are someone who remembers their dreams in great detail, you will start to notice your dreams unfolding in your day-to-day life, in real time, as they happen

Sometimes months or years later, but most often in the days after the dream

Which is the other consideration with dreams

They can be pre-effigy sync, or post-effigy sync. Meaning, you can dream of events before, or after, they happen

Most of the time, effigy sync should be "pre", before things happen

If you become proficient enough, and get good enough at recognising the dream sync in real-time, you can actively choose to do things OTHER than what you dreamed of, when you encounter the junctures

Dreams are a form of electromagnetic effigy sync, subject to lines of probability within a closed cyclic system

Think of it like computers running updates at night, so the next day, all computers are running the latest versions, that allow them to communicate with each other, without the problems they may have had, had they not updated

That is all they are

They can point to things subconscious, that are not fully aware of. But you have to be somewhat conscious of these things, or you would not be dreaming of them

So again, a car on a closed road, could be a submarine in the open ocean

It sounds broad and vague, but once you start analysing dreams against your waking experiences backwards, you will start to recognise EXACTLY what they are referring to

I have practiced this so much, that if I find out something is happening in the real world I dreamed of in reverse sync, I will actively avoid or alter the sync

If have a sync which aligns with a particular place or time (that I normally would have done, had I not recognised it) I will go out of my way to act contrary to that sync. Go somewhere else, or do things at a different time, or in a different way

This causes my sync to often be "post" effigy. Meaning, I then dream about things after they happen

With the world syncing to me, rather than the other way around

My rationalisation being, that it leads me to control the terms of my connection within the collective consciousness, rather than being controlled by it

I am somewhat an expert on these topics, because I spent many years abnormally training my circadian rhythms

For many years, I would stay awake for around 4-5 days at a time, barely eating, after which I would sleep for around 3-4 days, waking only to eat

I would meditate some times, for more than 24 hours straight, barely moving. Getting up only to get water, or go to the toilet

In recent years, I have reversed this rhythm, so I now sleep 16-20 hours per day. Which I have been doing for around 6-7 years

So I understand these things better than most people ever will

I've achieved states of conscious beyond what most monks will ever experience

I hope some this helped
edit on 19 7 23 by Compendium because: Fixed formatting and made corrections

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Within the primary sequence (numbers) 7 does have negative connotations, but only as opposed to the root of its polar opposite. As in "being outside" of what is perceived to "be inside"

But it is neither positive or negative in nature within its root meaning

It means the nucleus or centre of something connected to the primary perspective, which is outside of that primary

This is literally what the symbol "7" means and why it is drawn like that

This is why the Freemason 7th degree is "Provost and Judge". Because it is determination of things, specific, outside of self

It is also why the number is said to be Gods number, or the Holy number, because people associate determination outside of self, with being their relationship with their God or belief

But for 7 to be considered as things such as "spiritual", it would have to mean your are applying the numerical system to the root "physical"

NUMBERS are not supposed to be applied in this way

Relative perception is secondary sequence, which is LETTERS

Primary sequence, NUMBERS, is supposed to be limited to degree of dimensional perception

If you are focusing on a particular object in space/time, that is "7"

But only as it is, you focusing on it, as its root

Make sense?

If you were to focus on it, without your focus being the root relative to what "it" is, then this would be 9 or 10. Depending on if that object or centre was determined unto self (9), or as "one of" something (10, which literally means "one of")

Your connection to dimensional reality within perspective, is the true meaning within NUMBERS

Besides being used to specify quantity, this is the ONLY WAY that the primary sequence should be used

All otheR relativistic concepts of perception, for things such as emotion, exist within LETTERS language

They should not be applied to NUMBERS, as this is more harmful than helpful, to the perceiver. As with you having a number "you avoid"

Cutting a whole number out of the primary sequence is not healthy for the perceiver

Even the number 13, is only considered unlucky, because it refers to another person, or mirror perceiver, within the primary sequence

It's unlucky because it specifies "someone other than yourself" as the primary consideration

Meaning, that although it may be unlucky when your are in contest with someone else. When it comes to something like marriage, or someone who is your true reflection in love, 13 is actually a very lucky number

Happy to help with anything more you want to know about numbers
edit on 19 7 23 by Compendium because: Missing word and added root context

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I feel the dream is about spiritual awakening. To enter that darkness one has to fall down in oneself. The people in the tower are the cloths that the soul wears when it enters material realms. You just need bathe in the dark unknown.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Your dream 'tower' is actually found in major-organized Religions Grand Cathedrals scattered world-wide

your 70th year fits well with the end Times 70th final 'week' of prophecy timeline

the dream tower built of people carcasses, summarizes organized religion yet again...the various Priest Class as the elites & the peasants giving their flesh-nd-bone to construct cathedrals

? caught up in the zeitgeist >? will religions get raptured into the clouds of Dark Matter surrounding the Galaxy at the end-time? those are the questions your dream vision asks your intellect .... allogory.parable/synbols/archtypes...the language of the birds
edit on th31168981958419192023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
dreams are just dreams

new topics

top topics

join