It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World first - senior politician apologises for discrimination against unvaxxed...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Well, this is welcome news indeed. Finally, a full 17 months after the end of the scandalous plandemic, a politician of significant seniority in Canada has stepped forward to apologise, sincerely, for the discrimination & abuse suffered by those in her province of Alberta, those who didn't want to be subjected to mandatory vaccination in order to keep their jobs, or even simply retain normal societal privileges. I'm talking about the Premier herself, Danielle Smith, who is in charge of the entire province of Alberta, and its 4.6 million citizens. She has offered to reinstate anyone who lost their job because they refused the MRNA 'vaccines'.

After taking this stance, rather unsurprisingly she has been targeted by mainstream media hacks, political gimps under the thumb of the WEF & its prize polished turd of a young global leader, Justin Trudeau. She was completely censored by Big Tech as well, again, unsurprisingly - we all know how their infernal 'Trusted News Initiative' machinery works, we know what to expect. But to censor the person in charge of 4.6 million people is simply beyond the pale, the height of arrogance & deadly hubris. She came out on Twitter afterwards making a clear & damning statement about her brush with the Ministry of Truth saying:

"As the Premier of a province of 4.6 million Albertans, if they can prevent me from communicating with you, imagine what they can do to any one of us"

She has begun to take a hard line against the issue of censorship in politics & media as a result of her experience...

Below is the full source article found in July's issue of the Light newspaper, a great independent paper in the UK which provides excellent coverage of highly important & 'controversial' (according to MSM) subject matter, well-written & in quite a bit of depth, providing links for further research at the end of each article. They're becoming so successful & influential with regular folk, that the BBC attempted a serious hatchet job against the founder of the paper, and the paper itself, with totally biased, cynical & straight up deceptive editorial slant on everything discussed. It's hardly surprising of course, we know their playbook now. Time to be "wise as serpents, innocent as doves"...

FIRST major world leader apologises to the unvaccinated: "You were right, we were wrong".

Danielle Smith, the Premier of Alberta, Canada is the first major elected politician in the world to issue a heartfelt apology to the unvaccinated for crimes perpetrated against their human rights by the government during COVID lockdowns.

Given that we now understand that COVID 'vaccines' do nothing to stop transmission of the disease, and have caused millions of sudden deaths among young, healthy people, Premier Smith was asked if she would apologise on behalf of the state of Alberta for the government's authoritarian treatment of the unvaccinated. She replied:

"I can apologise right now, I'm deeply sorry", she said, "for anyone who was subjected to discrimination as a result of their vaccine status, I'm deeply sorry. For any government employee that was fired from their job because of their vaccine status, and I welcome them back. If they want to come back."

Even more amazing than the heartfelt apology, Premier Smith said she was seriously considering granting a legal amnesty to any Albertans charged with lockdown offences.

According to Smith, the unvaccinated are the most discriminated against people she has ever witnessed in her lifetime.

Unsurprisingly, the Premier is now the subject of attacks by mainstream media & big tech, who are trying to silence her.

In June, Premier Smith announced that Facebook had inexplicably suspended her account for a few days.

"Big tech & government censorship is becoming a danger to free speech around the world," Smith protested, in a tweet tagging Twitter owner Elon Musk, and META CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

"As the Premier of a province of 4.6 million Albertans - if they can prevent me from communicating with you, imagine what they can do to any one of us. Regardless of our political leanings, we all must stand together against censorship. "

That's all for now, but check out the LIGHT Newspaper online, and perhaps order some copies to distribute creatively in your local area.

www.thelightpaper.co.uk

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't live in Canada... but you know what, I accept her apology, it takes real humility to admit when one is wrong, especially about something of such importance. I truly despise what they did to the very core of my being, but I'm willing to forgive if they can just admit it was wrong and work to fix their mistakes. But most will not do that, and they will attempt to censor those who do.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
From this alone, I think she’d make a great Prime Minister of Canada! I hope this launches her career to the next level. Wishing her all the best.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 7/19/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FarewellFinal

Ffs give it a rest mate.
Every couple of months you pop up spouting this crap. No ones intetested

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,

Well, this is welcome news indeed. Finally, a full 17 months after the end of the scandalous plandemic, a politician of significant seniority in Canada has stepped forward to apologise, sincerely, for the discrimination & abuse suffered by those in her province of Alberta, those who didn't want to be subjected to mandatory vaccination in order to keep their jobs, or even simply retain normal societal privileges. I'm talking about the Premier herself, Danielle Smith, who is in charge of the entire province of Alberta, and its 4.6 million citizens. She has offered to reinstate anyone who lost their job because they refused the MRNA 'vaccines'.

After taking this stance, rather unsurprisingly she has been targeted by mainstream media hacks, political gimps under the thumb of the WEF & its prize polished turd of a young global leader, Justin Trudeau. She was completely censored by Big Tech as well, again, unsurprisingly - we all know how their infernal 'Trusted News Initiative' machinery works, we know what to expect. But to censor the person in charge of 4.6 million people is simply beyond the pale, the height of arrogance & deadly hubris. She came out on Twitter afterwards making a clear & damning statement about her brush with the Ministry of Truth saying:

"As the Premier of a province of 4.6 million Albertans, if they can prevent me from communicating with you, imagine what they can do to any one of us"

She has begun to take a hard line against the issue of censorship in politics & media as a result of her experience...

Below is the full source article found in July's issue of the Light newspaper, a great independent paper in the UK which provides excellent coverage of highly important & 'controversial' (according to MSM) subject matter, well-written & in quite a bit of depth, providing links for further research at the end of each article. They're becoming so successful & influential with regular folk, that the BBC attempted a serious hatchet job against the founder of the paper, and the paper itself, with totally biased, cynical & straight up deceptive editorial slant on everything discussed. It's hardly surprising of course, we know their playbook now. Time to be "wise as serpents, innocent as doves"...

FIRST major world leader apologises to the unvaccinated: "You were right, we were wrong".

Danielle Smith, the Premier of Alberta, Canada is the first major elected politician in the world to issue a heartfelt apology to the unvaccinated for crimes perpetrated against their human rights by the government during COVID lockdowns.

Given that we now understand that COVID 'vaccines' do nothing to stop transmission of the disease, and have caused millions of sudden deaths among young, healthy people, Premier Smith was asked if she would apologise on behalf of the state of Alberta for the government's authoritarian treatment of the unvaccinated. She replied:

"I can apologise right now, I'm deeply sorry", she said, "for anyone who was subjected to discrimination as a result of their vaccine status, I'm deeply sorry. For any government employee that was fired from their job because of their vaccine status, and I welcome them back. If they want to come back."

Even more amazing than the heartfelt apology, Premier Smith said she was seriously considering granting a legal amnesty to any Albertans charged with lockdown offences.

According to Smith, the unvaccinated are the most discriminated against people she has ever witnessed in her lifetime.

Unsurprisingly, the Premier is now the subject of attacks by mainstream media & big tech, who are trying to silence her.

In June, Premier Smith announced that Facebook had inexplicably suspended her account for a few days.

"Big tech & government censorship is becoming a danger to free speech around the world," Smith protested, in a tweet tagging Twitter owner Elon Musk, and META CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

"As the Premier of a province of 4.6 million Albertans - if they can prevent me from communicating with you, imagine what they can do to any one of us. Regardless of our political leanings, we all must stand together against censorship. "

That's all for now, but check out the LIGHT Newspaper online, and perhaps order some copies to distribute creatively in your local area.

www.thelightpaper.co.uk

Cheers,

FITO.

Hopefully a glimmer of light at the end of this very dark tunnel

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarewellFinal
SPAM

Here, you get what you scream for...

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Sorry, b*tch. Apology not accepted, thanks for the confession though, the good people of Canada can skip the trial.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
She ain't the first senator to raise a flag, but she is unfortunately still in the minority. In Australia we have about 5-6 senators willing to speak on these issues, not enough to swing the balance of power with about 60 senators on the pay check and worried about their career.

It is good to hear another has woken up. These things do take time and more will wake up in due course. For now, don't take any more jabs.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: quietspectator

I imagine you have your reasons, and your comment about skipping trail is the catalyst for this post.

I live and Canada, and made an effort to contact and open dialogue with representatives on various levels. I got the distinct impression the main challenges with the suffering those who made these tough decisions rests on the federal government.

Local reps treated me usually cordial and professional in my interactions. Our Prime Minister will have to answer some uncomfortable questions one day.

Unfortunately, many Israeli's had negative experiences with the vaccine and all the other BS we went through. Their rollout was ahead of many areas, federal health ministers should have been aware of what was going on over there back then.

It's really tempting to give in to anger, but we need healing. Her statements were a good sign for me.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

"Even more amazing than the heartfelt apology, Premier Smith said she was seriously considering granting a legal amnesty to any Albertans charged with lockdown offences."

If the apology were truly heartfelt and not just some ploy to retain power, the amnesty would already be granted.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

One has to listen to the words of wisdom to understand the truth of what is behind a game of deceit in a person's way of verbal communication after the damages done.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
From this alone, I think she’d make a great Prime Minister of Canada! I hope this launches her career to the next level. Wishing her all the best.

Right about now anybody NOT connected with the WEF or in awe of China would be a good choice.

If I could have a wish, it would be a non-Liberal Lucas McCain.
edit on 19-7-2023 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It would better, but this is a good start. If the government of Alberta does not have the jurisdiction required to practice working towards that, they have an opportunity to practice working within their provincial abilities.

At this point, receiving federal approval has a slim chance. Their ignorance regarding the effects of the treatment rollout in other time zones tells me this. (They knew about Israel at the time. Perhaps they weren't listening to the right citizens raising the red flag at back then?)
edit on 19-7-2023 by dffrntkndfnml because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: quietspectator

Sorry, b*tch. Apology not accepted, thanks for the confession though, the good people of Canada can skip the trial.

Unless you’re Canadian, she wasn’t apologizing to you. If you are Canadian and live in Alberta, there’s hope for your province.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: quietspectator

I appreciate that she is fighting the system in other ways but none of these high level people stood up when the damage was actively happening. I live in BC and have never heard that she offered an apology, which I do not accept... but I do think if it gets more mainstream exposure it might make all the bullies, from civil servant level to friends and family see the light on what hate they dished out.

BC sucks.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

I imagine you have your reasons, and your comment about skipping trail is the catalyst for this post.

I live and Canada, and made an effort to contact and open dialogue with representatives on various levels. I got the distinct impression the main challenges with the suffering those who made these tough decisions rests on the federal government.

Local reps treated me usually cordial and professional in my interactions. Our Prime Minister will have to answer some uncomfortable questions one day.

Unfortunately, many Israeli's had negative experiences with the vaccine and all the other BS we went through. Their rollout was ahead of many areas, federal health ministers should have been aware of what was going on over there back then.

It's really tempting to give in to anger, but we need healing. Her statements were a good sign for me.

I was lied to by local reps... in late 2020 I started contacting them and I got the stock answer that it was the first complaint they had heard and they would look into it. At the time I was too distraught to question it but later saw that others on Twitter and FB were saying they got the same stock answer. They were told how to respond with minimum effort and responsibility on themselves whether they cared about their constituents or not. A few high level politicians like Randy Hillier spoke out and were cancelled by parliament. This attack on humanity was set up to be fool proof and set up to side step any individual concerns of citizens.

Danielle Smith has said she will work with Trudeau on his 2025 zero emission carbon neutral fiasco if it doesnt affect Albertan jobs. If she holds strong and doesnt cave then I accept the apology. Its a good sign but she needs to follow through to be credible.

Editing to add... they local reps were also cordial and professional, but they lied. Its the behaviour of all compulsive liars to be forthcoming with polite promises.
edit on 19-7-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Saying sorry isn't enough. They need to be made accountable for many deaths

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

An acknowledgement and apology for the nazi style propaganda, discrimination, coercion is a start. What about the "scientific" lies it was based on? What about the other part of the equation? A lot of people were coerced into taking this stuff against better judgement while others took it in good faith and have suffered because of it. I know a lot of people here have the opinion of "more fool you" but I see that as the flip side of the coin and a similar type of sociopathy to the covidians themselves.

A recognition of the epic failure of the pandemic response, and of the harms these products have caused (and are still causing) should go with that apology, and for someone with political sway, they should be trying to find a way to help such people. Removing drug company immunity (which is about the only immunity they ever provided) and holding an entire medical "academic/expert" class to account for their corruption and ineptitude would be a good start. This whole branch of "science" along with its systems are full of self interest and are massively and overtly corrupt. It needs change. Not to mention the research that caused the pandemic to begin with.

There are some brave representatives (very few unfortunately) who are going beyond nice words and are trying to make a difference.

Words are cheap. Nullius in verba. Acta non verba.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Alberta here.

She wasn’t in power during the Covid thing but she spoke out against what was going on when she was campaigning.

Made a bunch of promises she couldn’t keep. A bit like Donald Trump in a few ways.

She was accused of meddling in the Justice department asking for charges to be dropped against Covid Criminals.

She supported Pastor Artur Powlowski and caught crap for that in the media.

Also said she would pardon people which she couldn’t.

I like her but I’m wary.

Jason Kenney our last Premier impressed me in this video and then later toed the Covid line.

Here’s one of Danielle Smith’s campaign adds.

twitter.com...

I’m hopeful but I’m not confident.

Eta twitter link not working.

Here’s one of her commenting on the WEF

nationalpost.com...

edit on 19-7-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join