It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Republican Senators Cant Stand MAGA-AF - Threaten to Become Democrats.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

i feel like Johnson their egos allowed them to be played into thinking the policies they where enacting would make them heroes.

for the establishment in going after them both instead of killing the drive for popular change they've highlighted the sham of media/gov collusion in subverting the democratic process making the popular change more likely not less

Europe is already pivoting while countries like the uk have near 50% of voters politically homeless anymore.. I suspect a similar volume of voters are politically homeless in the usa.. its all ripe for a pollical ideology to replace new liberalism one that offers positive vision for the future rather that the end is nigh lot currently holding the reins

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

“There are an astonishing number of people in my state who believe the election was stolen,” said one Republican senator who requested anonymity to talk about the growing popularity of conservative conspiracy theories at home.

WTF? A "representative" requesting anonymity in order to keep his true opinions a secret from his constituency?

And its MAGA folk who are the problem?

edit on 18-7-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

A cult of personality is when you have school children singing songs of praise to the POTUS, not to the US.

Which POTUS was that? Don't think it was Trump. He just has big rallies.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Why is it astonishing that people believe the election was stolen? We see how the witchhunt started even before he was elected in 2016. The constant lies, accusations, negative media coverage, daily hate, then the changed election procedures in nearly every state in order to accommodate mass mail ballots.

Russia ran some facebook ads and the left said they help Trump steal the election.

They are doing again, right in front of our faces with these silly indictments.

Why do people find this astonishing that people don't trust the system any longer?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Your memory isn't that good is it? Trump had children sing songs that are very comparable to that of which the Hitler youth would do in NAZI Germany. Now they didn't sing praise to Trump directly but was pretty damn close.
Having your own card to prove allegiance plus a teir system involved with that should be a good indicator of cult personality.
Or how about bragging about being able to kill someone and not loose any voters. Is it now starting to make sense?
edit on 18-7-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: spacedoubt

Candidate Donald Trump, 48 hours ago...
If this is "unhinged" to you, you're too hard on people!

Lol, yes thank you.
Unhinged
Orange makeup, funky combover. Talks like a scammer.
It’s him alright. One term wonder.

On his way to being a Two Term Wonder. Thank-you for unconsciously making it more likely to happen.

Georgia grand jury.
Tick tick tick.

Desperado

For Trump: Another Injection of Cash for Campaigning and an Increase in Polling Numbers.

I hope this Georgia Grand Jury doesn't chicken out, like the one that had "Emily" as their leader!

Emily.....LOL.
I was really hoping she'd be a Democrat hero, with her picture hanging in homes of liberals, right next to the picture of Anthony Fauci.

Maybe she's the foreman of this Grand Jury too!! 🙏

Lol, yeah the victim mentality nets him big bucks.
Scammer in chief.
Your boyfriend is a criminal.

I noticed you avoided answering RazorV66 questions.
We know why. Not only can't you answer in a way that proves you're telling something truthful, but it now also proves you're a coward who avoids non-violent confrontations.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Source?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I wanted McCain to get the 2016 repub nomination. And not only would he still be alive, he would have won a second term and still be POTUS.

But hey, I'm not from the US.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join