It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil’s CBDC Pilot Code Reveals Ability To Freeze And Reduce Funds.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Apologies as a bit of a hastily thrown together thread but looks like the 'corporate coupons' unelected and unaccountable central banksters are attempting to forcefully impose on everyone are probably the worst idea in the history of 'humanity'.

Article:

Brazil’s CBDC pilot code reveals ability to freeze and reduce funds

Blockchain developer Pedro Magalhães claims that he has successfully reverse-engineered the source code of Brazil’s pilot central bank digital currency (CBDC). He revealed the existence of functions that empower a central authority to freeze funds or reduce balances.

Commentary:

Ever since the emergence of so-called digital "Crypto-'currencies'", I along with many others including our friend and colleague Catherine Austin Fitts have been warning that crypto-currencies, especially if they become the basis of central bank digital currencies, are (1) not secure, since no cyber system ever really is, and (2) not currencies at all, but corporate coupons (at best), whose value can be manipulated at will by the programmer, and (3) not only whose value can be manipulated, but can be completely turned off or on, or made subject to a "time limit" (spend it or lose it), thus making it impossible to accumulate wealth for yourself or your children and grandchildren.

They are, to be blunt but completely honest about it, merely a means of social control and engineering. As far as the so-called security of cyrpto-currencies goes, I need only remind the reader of the initial claims for blockchains and distributed ledgers. At last (!) we were assured, there is something entirely safe and entirely out of the hands of the central banksters.

...until the stories of hacked cryptos finally emerged.

Well, Brazil's central bank has revealed the code for its proposed central bank digital currency, and guess what?

link

Like him or not also thought Russell made some rather excellent points in this vid.

As the Federal Reserve reports a “successful” months-long digital dollar test, and 130 countries are now piloting or launching CBDCs, are we heading towards a future of ‘convenience’ at the cost of our freedom?

Suppose the one thing everyone opposed to these slave credits can do is simply and utterly reject them.. as the ramifications for not doing so sound pretty horrific lol.

Also suppose, in an ideal world, everyone could get together and 'freeze or reduce' the funds of the people who came up with this 'idea'.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It's pretty bleak. If this ever spreads worldwide we're all f**d. Even if someone says ,don't comply, but then your children don't eat. Then they may say 'just grow your own food', as if that's easy and going to be enough. And what about other bills.
Ugh . I so dread the future. I really worry for my son's sake especially. If it wasn't for him, I'd simply oof myself at that point.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ETA until no one can buy or sell without this beast?

Bitcoin would theoretically be able to circumvent these centralized coins, but if you own the money supply you can afford all the politicians in the world to destroy it.
edit on 17-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Well, while I've never heard even one story of any 'crypto' that was hacked, at least there is one digital asset that has never been hacked that anyone and everyone can participate in, utilize, and take 100% full custody of, that can never be taken from you, and that you can, actually take with you to the grave.

Also, contrary to many of those pushing this ridiculous insanity, there are numerous extremely problematic Constitutional problems with any CBDC implementation.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I hear you mate and for what it's worth thought there was some valuable content (and documentation) at the link below.

In this presentation for the CBDC Opt Out Challenge, James explains what you need to know about the CBDC control grid and how we can begin our preparations to opt out of it.

Opting Out of CBDCs

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think if they roll this out, many (hopefully most) people will realize it ,obviously , does not apply to the 1%ers.
They will still live lavishly in mulitple mansions, private jets, expensive clothes etc. It will be very obvious.
Especially if it 'resets' the amount at the end of the month or such. Then why does their wealth not reset ?
Even if the 'eliltes' try to claim their income is bigger, it would not be enough to sustain their lifestyles if it resets.

Then the angry masses will turn on the 1% : 8 billion against maybe 100k people.

edit on 17-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I hear you mate and for what it's worth thought there was some valuable content (and documentation) at the link below.

In this presentation for the CBDC Opt Out Challenge, James explains what you need to know about the CBDC control grid and how we can begin our preparations to opt out of it.

Opting Out of CBDCs

Cheers.
Thanks, but I cannot process this atm. In compact terms, what does it boil down to?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Also, contrary to many of those pushing this ridiculous insanity, there are numerous extremely problematic Constitutional problems with any CBDC implementation.
This. The masses will be awoken at this.
Although the youngest generations have been indoctrinated in 'college' that it might be doubtful they understand their constitutional rights.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Trickle down oppression.

Happening in slow motion under our very eyes .

Wake up people!

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
were you trying to state there would be "8 billion keyboard warriors?" because all everybody does is come to sites like this to complain about problems and do absolutely nothing to combat it.

Keyboard Warriors Unite!!! I'm sure if we complain enough and keep voting things will change.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bank accounts can be frozen now.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Bank accounts can be frozen now.

Correct!

The government can already freeze and deduct from your bank account due to unpaid taxes, federal student loans, child support, or audits.

Why would they enroll a new system that wouldn't give them that power?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

They can still garnish wages, issue liens, and block driver’s licenses among other things too.

if they decided to do a blockchain currency, I think it’s to speed up transfers which right now in 2023 still take up to 3-5 days. A slow and bogged down blockchain can do it from minutes to a day. There’s also a hard ledger that can be verified. The code could be audited and we’d be able to have a better grasp on inflation in real time.

Do I trust the government? Hell no, but I don’t see the difference between a crypto dollar vs the digital ones now other than some transparency vs absolutely none right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Although the youngest generations have been indoctrinated in 'college' that it might be doubtful they understand their constitutional rights.

Which generation watched the gold back dollar turn to fiat without so much as a peep?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am stunned they released the code, I would have slapped national security asset on it and hidden it away for a hundred years minimum.

Got to pay close attention now folks, if brazil goes up in flames (more so than usual) they will try there best to hide it to get it through the system and implemented world wide.

Add in Kamala's Freudian slip about population reduction, and wow are things about to get hot.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Does everyone think this is real, or just another stolen election, sex-offender school teachers type ragebait larp to distract everyone from a cataclysm?
Not even joking, in this post solar observatory situation clown-world.
It is gettin weird

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Does it really matter if its dystopian world masters trying to depopulate the planet so they can live easier... or an asteroid/alien invasion or yellow stone blowing its top?

End result bad days for us regular people seem to be getting closer.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch
were you trying to state there would be "8 billion keyboard warriors?" because all everybody does is come to sites like this to complain about problems and do absolutely nothing to combat it.

Keyboard Warriors Unite!!! I'm sure if we complain enough and keep voting things will change.

Subtle
lol

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Mandroid7

Does it really matter if its dystopian world masters trying to depopulate the planet so they can live easier... or an asteroid/alien invasion or yellow stone blowing its top?

End result bad days for us regular people seem to be getting closer.

Um, yeah I have a family I'm slightly interested in having survive.
S# has gone so gd far off the rails across all countries on an epic fn scale, that the cataclysm thing is highly plausible.
Pardon my french, but yes I would like to know wtf is happening.
I'd build a bunker or something at least.
I'm not suicidal
edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: sp

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

So what do you suggest we do Sherlock?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join