It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of strange dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The first dream I had a few years ago, but I'm constantly reminded about it. The second, was the other night. Will post the first now;

It's sometime in the not too distant future, 5ish years maybe? I'm in Georgia in front of my child hood home. But something isn't right, the sky is dusty, all the green grass is orange / brown sand. The once lush trees are now dead, they appear as skeletal remains poking out from the sand. There's been some kind of civil war, I was on the "good side" and we have had been attacked and ruthlessly hunted by the "bad side". However, somehow we got the upper hand, we had the leader of the "bad side" in our grasp, there was a large group of people surrounding him wanting to absolutely lynch him for all the death and misery he put our side through. I'm standing next to this bad leader trying to calm people down, saying he needs a trial. But before I'm able to finish speaking, a gun shot rings out and he falls slumped over with blood gushing from an unseen wound. I'm shocked, the crowd is silent before erupting into a joyous cheer. "Now you've done it..." ominously the bad leader who is dead says as he slowly rises. My stomach sank and I realized we did something that we absolutely shouldn't have. I wake.

This dream has bothered me for years now.

Second dream was more personal and happened the other night. Basically I was in the hospital and given two choices. I don't recall the first, but the second choice was that my life expectancy would drastically be cut short, so I'd only have seven years left to live. I choose that choice as the first choice, whatever it may be was worse. "Oops, it's only six years..." the nurse tells me. "Oh wait, I.." I tried to say before the nurse cut me off again, "Sorry but the choice has already been made". At this second, an elderly woman in a wheel chair enters the room talking about she needed the Oxygen machine.

I woke up feeling quite strange. I remember being told in my dream that I only have six years left, how I laid down in the hospital bed thinking "Well this sucks" with an uncanny feeling of knowing when I'm going to die...

Thanks for reading!

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ulven

On a positive note almost all dreams about death are really not about death, but more of a rebirth.
Maybe a death to one part of your life, but not actually your life.

I’ve found those dreams are almost always a good omen!
Hope it is for you too!

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

On a positive note almost all dreams about death are really not about death, but more of a rebirth.
Maybe a death to one part of your life, but not actually your life.

I’ve found those dreams are almost always a good omen!
Hope it is for you too!

I've read that as well, it's perhaps the death of your lifestyle and you are being "reborn". Considering what's gone down in your life it fits like a glove. Good Luck keep us updated.

I've always thought of dreams that occur in stressful times might even have more significance, like your recent surgery.

You need to heal and your new purpose in life will present itself when you are ready. Your first dream also seems symbolic instead of an exact premonition.

I read a book a while back like 20 years ago, when I was having funky dreams. I'll see if can locate the name and author,I think there is even a Dreams sub on Reddit, though Im not totally sure about some of their other theories...

Some believe dreams are as individual as snow flakes, what it means to person A might be different with person B

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What was the time of day when you saw the presentation? Did you see it while falling asleep or while waking up? Which of your dreams could be considered premonitions?

By Georgia, do you mean the country or the state? If country, have you dreamed of neighboring countries, Russia, or Ukraine?

originally posted by: Ulven
But something isn't right, the sky is dusty...
Orange/reddish color? Clear skies? Did you observe phenomenon like aurora borealis or strange cloud formations? There have been several dreams about a massive, round red cloud with an opening in the middle.

I've been trying to find historical reports for it, so far I've only found this unverified account: “On the Ides of February, a red cloud appeared in the sky, followed by a severe drought, so that with the corn dry, there was no hope for saving seed. Also out of the ground came a thick fog, from which a very severe cough was caught among people, and the infection itself grew severe, with the majority of those dying being pregnant women.”

There's been some kind of civil war, I was on the "good side" and we have had been attacked and ruthlessly hunted by the "bad side".
In Russia?

What do you make of this dream? old.reddit.com...

There was a large group of people surrounding him wanting to absolutely lynch him for all the death and misery he put our side through. I'm standing next to this bad leader trying to calm people down, saying he needs a trial.
You were yourself or you were seeing from another person's perspective?

Both scenarios have been predicted for Russia. Except the good leader is said to be wheelchair-bound.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"I did see him and the man who is to be stand side by side. This man will forgive Putin in front of all the people when they will judge him for it he will speak out certain things, which will turn the crowd to ask to forgive Putin too."

www.youtube.com...=5m21s
"The ruler, who will appear on television, will tell the whole truth. What was done with Russia during this whole time. Especially the truth about Gorbachev and Yeltsin. It will wake people up, make people angry when they learn the truth for real people will very much wake up."

But before I'm able to finish speaking, a gun shot rings out and he falls slumped over with blood gushing from an unseen wound. I'm shocked, the crowd is silent before erupting into a joyous cheer. "Now you've done it..." ominously the bad leader who is dead says as he slowly rises.
This scenario has also been predicted, by an alleged Russian astrologer: "He had a mortal wound, but it is healed. He fell, but rose again and avenged all for his humiliation."

Did you happen to glimpse a thick dark vapour, cloud or column enveloping his corpse? This is the means of "resurrection" for a future emperor of Europe and for a possible tyrant of Russia. There have been dreams while asleep and visions while awake of people ending up in a void and being observed by a terrifying presence.

Describe the bad leader's physical appearance for me: Did he have blue/green eyes? Was his hair reddish?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

i'm not sure if this is too far out for you, but it IS a new moon today.
i also tend to get more vivid dreams around this time.
my energy also changes. very tired during new moons, very anxious at full moons.
my dreams tend to reflect that as well.

if you kept a dream journal, it'd be interesting to see if there's any correlation to certain phases.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Interesting...

I don't know why but after reading - in my mind I pieced the two together. Like the decision / hospital post was a pre-cursor to the 'mock trial' of the first post - almost like a countdown to this event.

Dreams are absolutely fascinating - thank you for sharing

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

Hey, I'm a little "fuzzy" right now so I may not be 100% replying to everything you mentioned. No, this was more akin to a drought killing everything and sand getting blown in the sky causing a reddish / orange color. And Georgia as in Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.

Thanks for all the replies

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying! What do you think the drought was caused by?

How do you feel about these two dreams?

[Jul 28, 22] I had 4 dreams like this over 6, maybe 8 years. The world would be either really sunny, or really cloudy. And most importantly, nobody was there. The city would still be “normal”, like no destruction. But it looks abandoned. Electricity and water were off. The road was cleared. A voice kept echoing in my head that this is 2025. Calmly, but repeatedly. Like it tried to engrave that date into my head.

[May 6, 2022] But there’s this one thing I keep seeing down the line, maybe not all that far in the future but I’m unsure. As well as unsure about the significance. Red Spray Paint on the side of a building in a deteriorating city. AXION, with one line under it. I don’t know what it means if anything. But I’ve just felt like it may be the right thing in this case seeing the accuracy of what I see. AXION and then a sort of Voice telling me to remember and ingrain it into my mind. Don’t forget. It’s overcast and there’s not a person I can see but a building 7-9 floors maybe, with broken windows. Everything looks devoid of life, I don’t see overgrowth of any kind and the sky is thick with smog or fog or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have a similar dream. I am in the backyard at my childhood home. Everything is a wasteland and there are huge ships in the sky. The sky is streaked with meteors.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

Thanks for clarifying! What do you think the drought was caused by?

I'm honestly not sure, but I feel that the lack of water played a major role in not only the drought was caused by, but also the reason why people started attacking one another.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yes, people fight over resources due to scarcity. You mean there was a period of general chaos before good and evil sides became apparent? I read a dream like that: i.imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

top topics

join