It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery object washes up on Australian beach

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I've chosen to post this in aircraft projects because the news said its likely to be either a fuel tank to a rocket or space junk, tho some are claiming its part of MH370...

Anyway, this thing was found on a beach and is being investigated as to its source:

www.abc.net.au...

The canister washed up on a beach at Green Head, 250 kilometres north of Perth, where it was found and reported by curious locals.

In a statement, police said they were guarding the object and treating it as hazardous until its origin could be established.

"In order to maintain the integrity of the investigation, officers from the Western Australia Police Force are currently guarding the object," the statement read.

"This measure has been taken to ensure the preservation of potential evidence and facilitate further expert examination."

So what say the ATS experts on this?, any idea what it might be?.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

Absolutely no idea what that is? But posted to make it easier to keep track of thread as very intrigued? Definitely odd size and shape?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's been in the water for a while, probably a couple of years. I would say a rocket tank. It should be pretty easy to identify.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
It's been in the water for a while, probably a couple of years. I would say a rocket tank. It should be pretty easy to identify.

Agreed, the marine growth on it takes some time to grow like that.
I think the flange with bolt holes at the top end in the photos points to it being part of a cylindrical object, most likely a rocket.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I think it could be a cryo or semi cryo-liquid oxygen (LOX) tank used in the Indian Launch Vehicle Mark III or GSLV Mk III. From which exact rocket is anyone’s guess.

The shape is very similar and I’m guessing the outer skin (as shown in the pic below) has been stripped away during re-entry and/or water erosion.

For comparison:

Image source and description: www.eastmojo.com...

ETA: This is where it would be positioned inside the rocket (see Fuel Tank - Kerosene):

Source: hackaday.com...

edit on 17/7/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

An Indian rocket makes sense, I didnt even think about their space programme when I posted. Glad its not from an ICBM.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

From your source:

'Police have asked people not to speculate about what the item could be ....'

Yeah, speculation can be dangerous...... geez whiz!

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Is nobody else worried about getting those mollusks back into the water ?

They might be somebody's mother ?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Those mollusks were terrorists, they knew what they were in for when they joined Al Ciada. We will re-educate them and send them back into the water to stage a military coup to put in place a mollusk puppet regime...

But in all seriousness, the marine growth on the object is a good way to know how long its been in the water. The TV news said about a year, but they have been wrong before.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Police here are nothing other than rapist drug dealers, they dont know s*it other than where the pre-pubescent girls they stalk go to school.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Cool👍
But I will admit I really clicked hoping it was Hawking in that Tesla.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yeah, that sounds like such a South Park dick thing to say 'We are asking people not to speculate what the item could be.....'

WHY?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Might be a good idea to interrogate the barnacles, then go let them stick onto the hull of some billionaires yacht.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

My friends think I'm that guy, they dont want to talk about Operation Northwoods and the Echelon Programme... or ALIENS.

Because... ALIENS.

Have I not already addressed the topic of ALIENS?...

Because... ALIENS.

In serious tho, it would be epic if it was from the "not us" folk.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Have you seen what a short school bus looks like when all the spastics are on crack?. That is the Western Australian Police to a fkn T.

Its like "you cant know more than we do", when they dont know s*it from seawater. Spastic pigz trying to be the whole YOU MUST OBAY US type c*nts.

#ACAB

ETA: There is this tranny pig here whos job it is to monitor social media. Six figure salary to just troll #s and dox them, it would make the world a better place if Robyn Edwards from the Western Australian Police was actually prosecuted for the murders and rapes he has commit, but if the evil Robyn Edwards PIG washed up on a beach, we'd prolly toe the evil # back out to sea.
edit on 18-7-2023 by BeTheGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Appears to be made of some kind of fibrous material: cross-hatched figer glass or some similar material.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ACalltoActions

It has been said to be some sort of carbon fiber, but lets wait for the officials to tell us it never existed in the first place...

Even tho its not ALIENS.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Liquid Oxy fuel tank off a rocket..Nothing to see here move along...

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Yep, I guessed right. It's been confirmed...

But the space agency said after an investigation it had concluded it was most likely from an expended third stage of a polar satellite launch vehicle.

The PSLV is a medium-lift launch vehicle operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation.

www.theguardian.com... ead

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join