It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats ATS's thoughts on Ashwagandha

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I have had two pieces of salmon in the fridge since Friday . Its a bourbon marinade with some maple syrup and dill. It goes on the grill as after 20 years I can get sear marks on it without destroying the fish. The key is a precook fry in a pan with olive oil and place on the grill covered for 11 minutes total or less. Flip 1/2 way through. Then drop the grill temp and pam the fish and grill grates. Place fish on grate 30 second each side.

You will look like a professional chef

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I cant help on the ringing. I have allergies and when it was bad it plugged up one ear. My hearing is poor and one doctor said I have some fluid behind the ear drum. It never got infected nor hurt. So to the ear pro I go for a tube? Had one as a kid.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It is however very beneficial in aging men for issues relative to diminished testosterone

One of the few things God blessed my brothers and I with is we will never need the blue pill. Another is that commercial to go to the hospital after 3 hours. That's also bull sheet.

We as a group joked that we should have our DNA analyzed and then call Pfizer. I am also friends with several men of color and we joke about our divine curse as a gift from God?

I will look up the ashwaganda stuff, my wife may run away so I can chase 30 years olds!

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Wanted to thank you

While I haven't found the monarda extract yet. I did get bergamot oil and pills. Have been taking 2 pills daily, and swabbing a drop of bergamot oil outside the ear canal. Not going to lie had a couple of times where my ear hurt, but the warm air or heat knocked that back but now....

The ringing seems to be drastically reduced a little pressure still remains not much, but the ringing is so low it's barely noticeable !!!

Thank you so much

I would have never known to try this and it seems to work phenomenally well

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Made my day to hear you’re finding improvement. You seem a competent person. Perhaps you can make your own tincture of Monarda. Fairly straightforward, I prefer longer macerating than the modern two weeks, but if you go that route and have any questions, feel free to drop a DM or follow up here.👍🏼

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Made my day to hear you’re finding improvement. You seem a competent person. Perhaps you can make your own tincture of Monarda. Fairly straightforward, I prefer longer macerating than the modern two weeks, but if you go that route and have any questions, feel free to drop a DM or follow up here.👍🏼

I will definitely do my research. One thing I've learned, it's good to have a backup even if something seems to be working now, it might not be as effective later.

I have no doubt that a more pure and fresh extract might even be more effective than these oils and pills. I'll do my due diligence and if Im stuck I'll drop you a line...

Thanks again

top topics

<< 1   >>

join