It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the large hadron collider a stargate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've been hypothesizing for a while now that the LHC is actually a reverse engineering program to re-create a stargate. I believe they found a stargate or understand the method of travel that "they" are using to get here.

IMO they are using quantum super position to travel. They use something that opens a portal. I imagine it works like a tesseract.

They re-create the big bang and it allows them to step outside of time and choose where they want to enter.

Not sure why I believe this but I have had dreams where I have been told by greys that this is the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: asfsfsafsasa

Sounds legit...

All joking Appart, it's a massive thing, and the insights it has given us are quite fascinating.

If it's not what they claim it to be, it's most likely an electromagnetic umbrella...

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, unfortunately you have got a lot of wrong ideas about how it potentially works. What do you mean it’s a tesseract? And how would making a microscopic big bang allow you to decide where you want to go in the universe?
edit on 7/15/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/15/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It may be. Maybe they made the movie stargate and the series Stargate SG-1 to throw people off thinking it is actually a Stargate. That would be wild and scary at the same time because in the series they encountered a lot of things that could potentially destroy the world. I doubt we would be as lucky as the series... Hopefully it is not as crazy as the series...
edit on 15-7-2023 by TheUniverse2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
If it's not what they claim it to be, it's most likely an electromagnetic umbrella...

Or a big squirty thing that is steering us by shooting huge energies upwards from it's centre.

Like the Pyramids did perhaps when they had 100,000 people chanting at them at the tops of their voices for a few weeks sending those energies off the sloped sides and upwards. They built a few of them around the globe to make course corrections along the way perhaps so we didn't hit anything large along the way.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think that if the LHC were a stargate, we, you and me, would know crap-all about it. We wouldn't know where it was or when it was built or even the cover stroy of what it is. It's existence wouldn't even reach our lowest levels of awareness.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Coming to think about it a bit more, if we are talking a stargate, a REAL STARGATE, it would be ssssssso top secret even the mention of it would have caused this thread to have been 86ed three and a half hours ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hidden in plain sight perhaps so no need for panic for those who created it?

And...we have no idea what lies beneath.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Is the large hadron collider a stargate?

In a word "No".

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

From before the start of construction, from the point of conception though the chose of location and the contracting out of that construction, this endeavor has been closely watched by those who had interest in it.

This concept suggests that all those eyes on the entire project were either craftily misled or that the circle of people and organizations involved with the ''in plain sight'' concept is rather difficult to imagine. Hundreds and thousands of people.

Maybe if they were all promised a first class ticket to travel, well maybe then. But if we check, I'm pretty sure we would find that all those scientists and financiers and construction workers and science writers are still here.

Maybe they would all keep quiet if they have been given ''time shares'' in the Andromeda System.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
First :

At least you called it right : LHC , and not CERN as most people do . Thanks.

Second : The LHC creates a very minuscule amount of energy .An irrelevant amount .

Third : Big Bang representation from ALICE and others . Please read.
Recreating the Big Bang
So , they believe they have actually observed the initial building blocks of the Universe , closer to proving the theories . But on such a small scale that there are no numbers to express that small of a scale .

Fourth : A Stargate ? I saw it stated that the LHC produces as much energy (on the average) of 16 mosquitos in flight . It is theorized that to create something such as a Stargate would take creating a self-sustaining black hole and spinning it up to near light speed. We are a long way from that , and so is ET .

It all boils down to E=MC^2
Dang you Al

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hidden in plain sight perhaps so no need for panic for those who created it?

And...we have no idea what lies beneath.

Te gate was under area 51,but was moved to cheyenne mountain. In case it explodes so it will not move the planet by its explosive force. The mountain is just a dampener to a explosion.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The LHC is a toy for scientists about which I hear very little. Compare that with something like the Hubble or James Webb telescopes where we see fantastic discoveries almost as they happen, the LHC has existed for 15 years but what has it accomplished?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The LHC is a toy for scientists about which I hear very little.

You evidently don't know about the CERN website.

CERN

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Right, fill it with red mercury and off we go...

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

CERN

Thanks for the link. You’re right, I didn’t know about the site. Interesting reading! It may be a whole new area for me to explore.

edit on 7-16-2023 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Gothmog

CERN

Thanks for the link. You’re right, I didn’t know about the site. Interesting reading! It may be a whole new area for me to explore.

Straight from the horse's mouth .
And most explained so simple even I can follow along...

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I think it's the largest particle collider on earth.

If it were smaller, the bends would be sharper, the acceleration would need to be bigger, so the energy lost through synchrotron radiation would be greater, and the maximum collision energy would be lower.

They are smashing particles together to measure what happens. That's how they detected scalar bosons "decaying" into other things.

The first thing they observed was the Higgs-Boson decaying into a Z boson (weak) and photon (electromagnetism), and then the Z boson decaying into a pair of muons.

The Higgs-Field is pretty much their main focus. Many interactions of the field have been observed. They are basically still mapping the "God field of physics"

The Higgs field is pivotal in generating the masses of quarks and charged leptons (through Yukawa coupling) and the W and Z gauge bosons (through the Higgs mechanism).

The most important particle not yet found or created is the still "hypothetical" graviton. But given the Higgs field is pivotal in the genesis of ALL OTHER FORCE MEDIATING PARTICLES, it's a safe assumption to assume it exists, we just don't have a collider powerful enough.

The crazy thing is, the standard model keeps being confirmed. It would be weird for just the graviton to not exist.

They are now getting into exotic particles.

www.sciencealert.com...

I wouldn't worry about it though. It's a very large expensive circular tube to study very small particles a fraction of a second at a time because they decay almost instantly.
edit on 16-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join