It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN is Executing an Attempted Sabotage of Candidate Trump B4 the 2024 Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes he could. Why would a VP not be allowed to possess those documents?

The problem comes, much like Trump, when he was out of office. However, he cooperated with investigators, turned over the documents when they were discovered, and no evidence of intent was found.

The same cannot be said for Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
As long as the focus is on Trump nobody wonders why information into the Biden family corruption are being blocked at the highest levels.

Anybody who defends POTUS 46 and his leadership needs psychiatric help, IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What's being blocked? Garland allowed the investigation into Hunter to continue and it turned up nothing. Garland has appointed a special counsel to investigate Biden. The GOP has multiple committees dedicated to digging up dirt on the Bidens, but their whistleblowers keep end being less than credible and presenting nothing of value.

It seems like there's multiple investigative avenues that are being allowed.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden isn't executing anything. He's barely coherent from one moment to the next. Biden can't orchestrate a bowel movement, let alone what has happened during his occupation of the White House, or what is happening with Trump right now.

The American people, right left and center are being played for fools and we're all acting as gullible and obtuse as they think we are.

Not saying I'm right, but my thinking is that Biden will be out before the next election for puppet president, and so will Trump. What's going on right now is the bread and circuses before the main event.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Trump is the People’s choice.

It’s pretty obvious.

If they destroy him then we destroy them.

I think they know this as well.

Enjoy the show.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: nugget1

What's being blocked? Garland allowed the investigation into Hunter to continue and it turned up nothing. Garland has appointed a special counsel to investigate Biden. The GOP has multiple committees dedicated to digging up dirt on the Bidens, but their whistleblowers keep end being less than credible and presenting nothing of value.

It seems like there's multiple investigative avenues that are being allowed.

You keep believing that.

Garland is a terrible liar, have you seen him being questioned by Congress?
He stammers and stutters worse than Biden does because he knows everyone knows he is lying.
But he has to say the standard of law is being enforced equally to both sides but everyone knows he is full of sh!t.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

It’s pretty obvious.

Enjoy the show.

He was the peoples choice last time too.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It’s pretty obvious.

Enjoy the show.

Go get em tiger!

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At the House Judiciary Committee hearing, Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-TX) questioned FBI Dir. Christopher Wray.

Rep. Wesley Hunt emphasizes the importance of equal justice under the law and that Biden's indictment of Trump is politically motivated.

if you are a Trump you will be prosecuted...
if you are a Biden you'll be protected.
The American people that I represent are sick and tired of this double standard.

youtu.be...

Summary: FBI = 🤡

edit on 52075231am312023Fri, 14 Jul 2023 08:52:29 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It’s pretty obvious.

Enjoy the show.

Already enjoyed that show, it was called Jan. 6th.

Tracked by phone and put on a no fly list, the people sure destroyed them...

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

The GOP has multiple committees dedicated to digging up dirt on the Bidens, but their whistleblowers keep end being less than credible and presenting nothing of value.

Whistle blowers keep disappearing and information that is needed to further the investigations is being withheld. Lawsuits are being filed to gain access to critical information that the FBI and DOJ refuse to release or mysteriously 'can't find'.

Biden family bank records strongly indicate illegal activity that the DOJ and FBI have been aware of for YEARS. Aren't you the lest bit curious as to why this investigation is having such a hard time getting the information to 'clear' the Biden name?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

my thinking is that Biden will be out before the next election for puppet president

I agree; if they don't do a last-minute switch and Biden becomes the DNC choice I'd have to say the swamp rats already agreed it's time to pass the baton for POTUS to the GOP-unless it's Trump. We'll have to wait and see what their plan is for that; my guess is a viable third party candidate that would beat them both, hands down.
Who that would be is guesswork at this point.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Good video of Rep Hunt calling out the unmitigated, partisan disaster known as the FBI.

Don’t expect any Liberals to give any credence to that video and Rep Wesley Hunt from Texas though.

They don’t care for any black people that go against the Dem establishment.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000
You’re referencing the federal occupation of the Capitol on January 6th, correct? Because that’s what it was.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

my thinking is that Biden will be out before the next election for puppet president

I agree; if they don't do a last-minute switch and Biden becomes the DNC choice I'd have to say the swamp rats already agreed it's time to pass the baton for POTUS to the GOP-unless it's Trump. We'll have to wait and see what their plan is for that; my guess is a viable third party candidate that would beat them both, hands down.
Who that would be is guesswork at this point.

In the infamous words of HRC, "What difference, at this point, does any of this make?"

You are 100% correct in saying it will be who the swamp rats want. We have no real say in the matter any longer and I'm frankly surprised anyone here at ATS doesn't know that already.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The partisan FBI that has never had a registered Democrat as it's head, and is currently headed by a lifelong Republican that was appointed by a Republican President?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: PurpleFox

He couldn't legally possess them. That's the whole point. And then instead of turning them over when ordered by the court he hid them and lied about it.

Why couldn't he possess them? The Presidential Records Act allows him to possess them. Under it the "Court" has no jurisdiction over the records.

Until the Act is challenged in the US Supreme Court and is ruled upon Trump has done nothing wrong. Even if the ruling were to go against what Trump did, it would have no effect on him because the ruling would happen after he did what he supposedly did.

Call this what it is . Male cow feces'.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Problem with this is they will make Trump a type of martyr
It will look like a ill conceived personal attack.
Having said that, the media will probably turn feral on him again and scare support away

If he had only drained the swamp

I'm suspecting that part of what we refer to as "the swamp" are insiders. FBI Director Wray for one. Which is why President Trump rarely spoke ill of him (or fired him).

Also, its' becoming clearer that The DOJ LIES when they say they can't discuss ongoing investigations.

Azzhole Special Counsel JACK SMITH and his team are leaking to the press on a weekly basis what they're doing, and whom they're doing it to.

I hope judge Aileen Cannon is paying close attention and understands what is really happening.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We got him now!!! Didn't return that library book. You're finally going down!!

Look everyone! Look at this CRIMINAL who didn't return his library book. You don't want someone that does something like that running your country do you?? Of course not!

Vote for Biden or you aren't "xyz"!

edit on 14-7-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

The delay request is to point out the political motivation of Biden-Garland-Smith.

Trump is (and will continue to) make The Three Stooges PROVE this increasingly obvious fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join