It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ross Coulthart Reveals More on Non-Human Spacecraft, Alien Bodies and Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This discussion suggests a covert technological Cold War is underway between major global powers, including the U.S., Russia, and China. Ross Coulthart, claims that these countries are racing to decode and harness the potential of non-human technologies, adding another layer to the veil of secrecy surrounding UAPs.

The conversation stirs the notion that the long-standing secrecy might be more about preserving an advantage in the face of potential adversaries and less about preventing widespread panic.

UAP Interference with Nuclear Technology

Inside the U. S. military, it's been treated extremely seriously. These objects, whatever they are, they do appear to be intelligently controlled. There are documents and witnesses recording them interfering with some of the most sensitive technology in the world, including nuclear weapons, tampering with those weapons to either run them down and make them... inoperable, or as is recorded in an official British government report called the Condine report. There's even an incident that took place in Russia under the former Soviet Union, where Russian missiles were actually powered up to literally one button push from deployment, literally one step from launch.

Existence and nature of UAPs

UAPs are real. Whatever they are, they're anomalous. And as the former Pentagon UAP investigator Louis Elizondo has admitted, there are so called five observables that distinguish these objects as anomalous. I'll go through those. The first is they're capable of extraordinary speeds, hypersonic speeds, sometimes. Tens of thousands of miles an hour, tens of thousands of kilometers an hour. They're capable of, um, instantaneous maneuvers. In some cases they've been tracked doing literally instantaneous right hand turns at huge speeds that would turn you and me. Into pea soup, if we were inside that aircraft they're also capable of transmedium travel, air to water, water to air, and indeed air to orbit into outer space. This is phenomena that have been tracked using earth based sensor systems and eyewitnesses. Um, they're also capable of stealth mode. Which is they're capable of disguising themselves, making themselves invisible. And perhaps most dramatically of all, they're displaying what's called positive lift. We don't know how they're doing it. They're not showing rocket motors, propellers, or jet turbines. There's no visible heat source, but they're hovering in the air, apparently under their own control and energy system, in a way that we can't explain. Now, this is real. This is a phenomenon that the U. S. government now formally admits is real.

Secret UAP Reverse Engineering Program

I develop a hypothesis based on the available prima facie evidence, and then I go out and investigate and dig and see what I can find, and I found that there were people I managed to contact who told me that they were aware of or participants in what's now known as a legacy UAP crash retrieval reverse engineering program being operated largely in private aerospace, but also with the knowledge and assistance of certain individuals in defense and intelligence, and that it's been kept very, very secret.

Secret large Alien Craft

One of the things that I've learned to respect, Joel, is there are some things in this UAP field that are being kept very secret for a good reason. The source who told me about the large craft that allegedly is being stored inside a building in a foreign country outside of the United States assured me that it was safe for me to reveal that such an object exists, but it would be extremely dangerous and compromise worthy U.S. National security imperatives were I to reveal the location. I'm not a UAP activist. I really don't give a # one way or the other what people think, frankly, uh, if they're upset, you know, I'm sorry to upset you, but, um, not to be disrespectful, but the simple fact is that I'm under an enormous ethical obligation to my sources.

A call for transparency and engagement from intelligence communities

There is an argument that we need to be extremely careful about what we reveal publicly. And so it's, it's not an easy argument to manage, but the message I would be sending to the Pentagon and to the intelligence community is that it's frankly time they started engaging with people like me. Who are opinion leaders and influencers on this subject. I'm already talking to people in the national security establishment who are telling me that this is a reality. They are as perplexed as I am at the continued lack of planning and inability to come to terms with the decisions that need to be made in how to deal with this subject.

The emergence of whistleblowers and the difficulties they face

I'm talking to whistleblower potentials myself, people who have spoken to me privately and verified a lot of what David Grush has told me and told America and they're telling me that they're willing to testify, but what they want to see is an expression of good faith from both the Pentagon and the Congress. They want an assurance that if they stick their heads up, they're not going to be annihilated.

Accusations of intimidation and obstruction from the Pentagon against potential witnesses

Tim Burchett's gone on the record already yesterday saying that witnesses that he's talking to are being threatened not to appear before Congress. If that's true, that's a criminal contempt of Congress. That's a breach of the law. Let's bring those people responsible in the Pentagon, in chains, drag them before a congressional committee, and have them explain themselves. This is serious. You know, we're seeing an opportunity for the American public and the world to finally get to hear the truth. Whatever that truth is and the allegation being made by a representative that's trying to get witnesses before the congress is that witnesses are being intimidated, they're being threatened not to appear by people in the pentagon. If that's true, let's, let's see those people exposed and judged for their crimes.

Political paralysis

They know that Mr. Grush may very well be correct that there has been a monstrous cover up and to be the congressman or the senator that helps assist the public in learning this secret and exposing it is a political passport to great success...I'm told there is no plan in place in the White House for how to deal with this issue. I've actually spoken to people who've told me the White House has no plan, which is astonishing because I know they're aware of what's going on.

edit on 14-7-2023 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What's the largest alien craft we could transport and hide somewhere? "Large" is relevant.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Has coulthart said where they procured a tarp huge enough to hide that enormous immovable ufo while they were building a building on top of it?

but the message I would be sending to the Pentagon and ...people like me. Who are opinion leaders and inflluencers

Lol, lmao, rofl even
edit on 14-7-2023 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I managed to contact who told me that they were aware of or participants in what's now known as a legacy UAP crash retrieval reverse engineering program being operated largely in private aerospace,

Sounds to me like a good argument for nationalization of the aerospace sector.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The hang up to having public transparency, will always be not having the Title 10 and Title 50 clearances.

Title 50…..The biggie of the two

2013 US Code Title 50 - War and National Defense Chapter 45 - MISCELLANEOUS INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY AUTHORITIES (§§ 3301 - 3383) Subchapter III - SECURITY CLEARANCES AND CLASSIFIED INFORMATION (§§ 3341 - 3348) Section 3341 - Security clearances

If you don’t have a Title 50 Clearance ……you get “The Moon Is Made Out Of Cheese”

👽
edit on 14-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

"The message I would be sending to the Pentagon and to the intelligence community is that it's frankly time they started engaging with people like me."

Sometimes get the feeling folks like Coulthart (and Corbell and Knapp) are actually employed by certain intelligence agencies as 'Non-Official cover'.

Don't get me wrong I think the UFO subject is an extremely serious one but the clown circus freak show pantomime they've got going at the moment is an OP.

For what it's worth thought there were some very astute points about Grusch and Coulthart made in the first half of this video.

Also mention of a pretty curious meeting led by DCI Avril Haines earlier this year involving CIA/NSA Directors, NASIC.. and Grusch

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Has coulthart said where they procured a tarp huge enough to hide that enormous immovable ufo while they were building a building on top of it?

If it has " cloaking ability " it could be parked in the middle of a large field and no one would see it.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

people like me. Who are opinion leaders and inflluencers

Oh my.........

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Cool. A large invisible spaceship .

Need more coffee.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
What i find incredible is that the military and industrial complex, managed to obtain such large craft of multiple craft of extraterrestrial origin and now acknowledging that those so called UAP's or what we always known and could directly changed back to just the nostalgia UFO'S and Flying Saucers .

That the military output and distressed signal " we don't know what they're anomalies " and that supposedly must be thousands of years ahead technology, can just confiscate or crash retrieve those craft , and no extraterrestrial rescue or extraterrestrial military operation to retrieve their craft has been executed without excessive damage to stored buildings or used de-materialized technologies to retrieve what's stolen from them?

It concluded to me that supposedly we seem to have enough power to master and control that situation from whatever threat or just exploring civilization thats out there can't or seem to manage or retrieve their occupants by any means?

So who's ahead on technologies we or them?
Who's benevolent we or them?

Is the military and industrial complex realizing that there's a new extraterrestrial player in their field of operations never seen before and that they now need the urge of either finding means to by comparative science to takle this issue by loosen up this constraint narrative and tell the public but only to a level of degree to still mandate national security with additional laws past after congressional hearings to contract security budgets for them to use as part of studying this event?

I think that's the big military and industrial complex is fighting against. They don't want extraterrestrial and probably powerful entities to intervene harshly mainly because they know that majority of earth population is grasping completely in the dark of whatever is really going on and if we know we could unjustify their doings that could lead to serious conflicts?

Amazing times and completely the opposite from Covid I really can keep track of my emotional journey the last five years i need a shrink

[
edit on 0b10America/ChicagoFri, 14 Jul 2023 05:04:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 14 Jul 2023 05:04:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If China has advanced tech capabilities, why are they using old fashioned balloons to spy on others?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

While they may possess the craft, it remains to be seen whether they have the capability to operationalize it. How, indeed, can one pragmatically comprehend technology that is hundreds of thousands, even millions, of years more advanced than our current state of understanding? Mere possession doesn't necessarily equate to the ability to utilize such an entity effectively, nor does it ensure the capacity to reverse-engineer it successfully.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

They know that Mr. Grush may very well be correct that there has been a monstrous cover up and to be the congressman or the senator that helps assist the public in learning this secret and exposing it is a political passport to great success...I'm told there is no plan in place in the White House for how to deal with this issue. I've actually spoken to people who've told me the White House has no plan, which is astonishing because I know they're aware of what's going on.

Is the monstrous cover-up hiding 'alien' technology or secret technology developed by the MIC?

You only get to pick one.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: alldaylong

Cool. A large invisible spaceship .

Need more coffee.

That’s nothing new BB….that movie has played out before….

😉

👽

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Is the monstrous cover-up hiding 'alien' technology or secret technology developed by the MIC?

You only get to pick one.

What is the MIC?

I find it apparent that we are not merely dealing with clandestine technology developed within the confines of the Military-Industrial Complex. Instead, it appears we are observing an explicit manifestation of extraterrestrial technology, along with any innovations we've managed to derive through the process of reverse-engineering these alien designs.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Lol. That made me grin Ophi.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

What is the MIC?

You said it yourself: 'Military-Industrial Complex'.

we've managed to derive through the process of reverse-engineering these alien designs.

Or, developed them from scratch through Black-Ops projects. ('Ops'=operations; i.e. off the books.)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

We have to look closely and see what they’re doing with this “disclosure.”
Coulthart is really weak, hiding behind an insider claiming fear of classified revelations. Then why reveal anything if you can’t substantiate it?

His information is useless, and So is Grusch’s.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Maybe they are waiting for us to understand even a fraction of their tech before truly revealing themselves.

Or, as someone once told me, most of these things are ancient and have been ‘recovered’ from sites around the world. Legacy tech. Still way more advanced than our stuff and still, in the main, working.

Non Human Intelligence also does not mean alien or off planet.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ya know what I haven’t seen mentioned, being found at purported crash sites?

Handheld offensive/ defensive weapons……

Where’s the talk about the Pew Pew Pew’s, found at any crash?

Of course I’ve never read about aliens having side arms recovered….

What are they using for small weps?

Are their weapons all mental? …..or “look, look, look into my eyes”?

It’s funny…we talk about the aliens themselves….we talk about craft and what the materials might be………..but squat on possible landing party weapons found onboard.

👽
edit on 14-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join