It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Freedom Caucasus Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Normally, this type of plotting would have played out in one of the weekly Freedom Caucus meetings. But side sessions and private discussions among a small bloc of rebellious lawmakers have become more common and even necessary, some members say, after months of internal disagreements over tactics, policies and allegiances to their party’s leadership have fomented distrust within the group’s ranks.

www.cnn.com...

Marjorie Taylor Greene booted from House Freedom Caucus

www.politico.com...

To me it doesn't matter if this is a right or left group but I feel it is rather indicative of why US politics are the way they currently are. Constant infighting and personal agendas. Edge lord types that seem to get the most screen time. When parties operate like that you end up with President's like Biden and Trump. Both parties have to do better then this.

The more the extremes on either side are given a voice the more both parties will continue to fracture. While that happens the people of the US will pay the price.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Has there been any explanation from the Freedom Caucus about why they gave her the boot? I've seen a number of conflicting reports.

join