It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deescalation/End of Ukraine Conflict in next 90 Days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sometimes peace comes in a different wrapper.

From The Sun:

PUTIN ON THE BLITZ Putin’s top ally Dmitry Medvedev warns of World War 3 if UK troops are sent to Ukraine & says they would be ‘destroyed’

www.the-sun.com...

While this isn’t a unusual set of commentary from Medvedev, I do suspect he’s right.

It’s one thing to send shells. It’s one thing to send obsolete aircraft/tanks/APVs/give schematics for drones/some intel.

It’s a whole different ballgame with nato boots on the ground.

If UK troops get invoked and escalate to the point that Russia wants to go after the UK - article 5 time.

This war is now best served ended. For all parties involved. That is, unless you love war and all that goes along with it. I, personally, don’t.

My prediction, of sorts, still have some time left in it. We will see how that goes, but, it seems as though we might be reaching a point where peace is the logical solution.
edit on 1-10-2023 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

Edit:

This commentary by Medvedev is the headline on Drudge right now. Good enough source for them.
edit on 1-10-2023 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Nato is nearly out of ammo and will take years to rebuild their stocks , this little special military operation is far from over it may well just heat up in the next 60 - 90 days ahead and with China joining in on the sanctions of materials and the Brics announcing gold back trade in August things are only getting going .

Expect to see Russia get some foreign recruitment from places like North Korea and China

Yeah that's called WW3 .

This is pretty much it , The Brits entering the fight and so it begins ....

Look back at WW2 this is exactly how it happened , Very slowly at first and then more and more Germany pushed the boundaries and more and more nations entered the fight until boom WW2 .

We need this Fool Biden out of office yesterday so we can get ready for WW3 it's here .

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Linking another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suddenly the west is “running out of Ammo” and we’re seeing negative press about Zelenskyy.

Setting the stage for “we sent all we could” and “Ukraine has a corruption problem” - we’ll see where we go from there.

Peace may be nearing after all.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, my 90 day prediction window has closed. But, as it does, there’s this:

Kirby Bluntly Says Ukraine Aid "Near End Of The Rope" & Won't Be "Indefinite"

www.zerohedge.com...

My thoughts on this ending before 120 days may be within reach.

90 days ago, my quote above would have been viewed as delusional. Now, here we are.

Granted, none of my calculus factored in the Israeli situation. So perhaps my math got lucky - which is true as I based my assertion on nothing tied to Israel in the slightest.

I believe the conflict in the Middle East will expand - which will dramatically limit our ability to support Ukraine on most all levels.

The Ukraine chapter is fading. We’ll see if my 120 day disclaimer bails me out. 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join