It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSJ Columnist: What the Hell Is Merrick Garland Doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I was looking at what the newspapers in Sweden were writing on Sweden's 180 degree reversal on their climate change policy. Actual I usually learn more about the USA from foreign newspapers than our own USA MSM. Take a look at the link I attached as this web site [RED State] really blasts the likes of anything Democrat over here in the USA. Oh, there is NO pay to view wall so its free to view. Just check this comment:

and climate catastrophizer Joe Biden and his just-as-wacky administration

Red State

Since the Sweden Carbon story is already posted I thought I would write a thread on Mr. #1 over the the Department of Justice, as obtained from the Sweden newspaper

What The Hell is Merrick Garland Doing

Attorney General Merrick Garland is facing a potential impeachment inquiry for what appears to be lying to Congress about the independence of the Justice Department’s investigations into Hunter Biden. Garland not only said there was no interference from the Department of Justice but that prosecuting attorneys had the authority to bring whatever legal action was required pending the results of the findings. That is not the case. IRS whistleblowers have come forward with credible testimony, citing pervasive DOJ meddling.

IRS Agent Gary Shapley has gone on record to CBS News contradicting Garland’s testimony. The IRS task force investigating Hunter was also scrapped. US Attorney David Weiss, who had been investigating the son of the former president, wanted to charge Hunter in 2022 but was blocked on multiple occasions. This development was also confirmed by The New York Times, though they did their best to bury the story.

I love it how anything MSM here in the USA points to Merrick, Barr and James Comey as USA patriots. Plus anything Republican is baaaaaaad. Well here's to Merrick . Will he resign like Nixon or take one and go down for the party?

My kind of Newspaper. I like the comment on Greta. The "bitter Gnome"

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

They're protecting Hunter to protect themselves. I'm sure they're not ecstatic about it because they KNOW Hunter, the junkie that he is, would sell them out in a heartbeat IF he was cornered.

I believe that too and wholeheartedly wish that he would be pressured enough to squeal because he would without a doubt. IMO.

edit on 7/8/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Sooner or later this will break open. IMO the coc aine thing is a message being sent along with the Presidential Detail Secret Service rental vehicles catching fire was a message sent by whom I don't know and to whom I don't know.

Bidens Suspects MAGA Sympathizers Embedded in Secret Service

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The syndicate never appreciated their soldiers using the product. It could get you killed because you were no longer trustworthy. Same reason you can't be an addict or an alcoholic and keep your security clearance. You can get away with drinking but you better never get a DUI or a DV charge or you WILL lose your clearance. You aren't trustworthy.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

OMGoodness! Im a news junkie and somehow missed this story until your post. Here's another link with pictures.

WTH?

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

So were these guys cooking their own Meth also?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Was there ever an explanation or did this story just disappear down the rabbit hole?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

As usual it disappeared. My Fed "handler" also bailed on me and he's also former Presidential Detail Secret Service. All he said that the SS beat the sheep out of rental cars.

Also thought it may have been sent as a Putin from Russia with love card.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

They're protecting Hunter to protect themselves. I'm sure they're not ecstatic about it because they KNOW Hunter, the junkie that he is, would sell them out in a heartbeat IF he was cornered.

I believe that too and wholeheartedly wish that he would be pressured enough to squeal because he would without a doubt. IMO.

I do not think they are protecting hunter or Joe.

They needed joe in office as a true "what am I signing" puppet. I believe he doesn't know what he signs. I can't imagine what some of it could be.

Now that they are about done, they are slowly getting the sheep upset so they can oust joe, and put someone in with more enthusiastic followers who will do what they are told
A willing sacrifice for the next front of the battle.

Joe is literally a tool for something I believe is very evil.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

What the Deep State is worried about is a possible Trump Presidency and both houses go Republican. With Trump president most of them will lose their jobs as starters. And many of them could face an Impeachment, a prosecution, or both. And it's hard to live in Washington DC without a job.

Many of them are terrified of a Trump Presidency. Or a Republican president other than Trump.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

edit on 7/8/2023 by carewemust because: Deleted the text. Starting a Thread on the Subject.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

couldnt agree more!

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The IG in my office before I retired was ex secret service, White House detail under Clinton. He absolutely despised Hillary. He said she despised them and now he changed jobs due to a back injury and Bush was in office, he could say so in return. He said they had to be completely invisible. They couldn't make eye contact or speak casually to her.

She didn't even want to say good morning to them.

What kind of person cant say good morning to the people that will take a bullet for them?

Told me EVERYTHING I needed to know about that witch.
edit on 7/8/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

The IG in my office before I retired was ex secret service, White House detail under Clinton. He absolutely despised Hillary. He said she despised them and now he changed jobs due to a back injury and Bush was in office, he could say so in return. He said they had to be completely invisible. They couldn't make eye contact or speak casually to her.

She didn't even want to say good morning to them.

What kind of person cant say good morning to the people that will take a bullet for them?

Told me EVERYTHING I needed to know about that witch.

I covered a HRC press thing right after election. I watched her operate. A very evil woman.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Word on the Special Agent street was if she was elected in 2016 they would have put her in jail.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Have you noticed AOC lately. Backing ole Joe for President, Toned down her facial features. Did she have a breast reduction surgery?

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Funny how your article fails to mention the multiple letters Weiss has sent to Congress refuting the narrative you're trying to present.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

You must be having an issue if you believe Weiss and the narrative was presented by the Wall Street Journal. So he wrote multiple letters.

So your going to float BS when under Joe Biden and Garland every Inspector General across the board in this country has been neutered in every agency. I get my information from Feds.

You?

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I heard the exact opposite. I heard it was because they gave her immunity. Its why Trump couldn't 'lock her up'.

They COULD have prosecuted Huma. She just sort of sleenk away and nobody ever noticed!

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Huma Huma is Humma Humma. Stupid Weiner

top topics

join