It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archive.org copy of Epstein Lolita Express Flight Logs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is rather lengthy at 100 pages but I thought it should be here as a topic of discussion on a subject of influence and intelligence operations in the dark underbelly of statecraft. Human traffickers, spies, politicians, and wealthy elite from all over the globe are impacted by this operation from then to now. It shapes much of what has happened in the last several decades after all. I have only scratched the surface and I find it consuming much of my time already. I am working on this document from a query search at present for things I have read about in the last several years as those stories come to light.

archive.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Do you mean how everyone looks the other way when it comes to trafficking young girls and boys?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It really is a serious matter that it appears most don't want to acknowledge. It really gets under my skin that we as a nation are not doing everything in our power to protect the youth of this nation and of the world. It's almost like tptb don't want us to have a prosperous future.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I mean how intelligence operations use this as a tactic for bribery so people will look the other way or do as they are told.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is the official logs or did you put this together?

If this is the real McCoy, then I will archive this at the DDZ network.

I will need verification before I do that though.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuckI do not have any control over the Swiss website archive.org so no way I uploaded it to the archive.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuckI do not have any control over the Swiss website archive.org so no way I uploaded it to the archive.

I know about the way-back machine, but not the source of this PDF file. Perhaps you need to give us more information about this particular document.

It is a download with no other information, it's just the document. I have found a list of documents together by shortening the web address and see that all these files are from November 29th, 2016.

Here this is from the source page of this archive . . .

Epstein Flight Logs Lolita Express Topics Jeffrey Epstein, Flight Logs, Lolita Express, Evil Pedophiles Collection opensource Language English Epstein Flight Logs Lolita Express Addeddate 2016-11-29 14:41:05 Identifier EpsteinFlightLogsLolitaExpress Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t9n34vw0q Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 Ppi 267 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3

It gives the following review . . .

Reviews Reviewer: Buffie Taylor - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - December 12, 2022 Subject: Review of Professor King's Paper The author clearly identifies obvious problems in our current foster care system from a common sense approach: Common denominators include: most occur out of family's necessity, there are always middle men involved, no current activities in practice are truly strengths-based or countered with real cultural sensitivity, the "rescue narrative" only adds fuel to the fire from the public's perspective, and there always seems to be an organized "solution" prepared ahead of time such as orphanages and group homes. To build upon the last statement in the paper, and as a possible next step to our much needed introspection toward offering real solutions, I'd like to add that whatever problems we have caused in this country should be met with swift restitution. Afterward, we should allow other countries to heal themselves, as we certainly need to focus on our own doorstep and heal ours. This enormously broken system began in the home and at the local level. It can only be pieced back together in the same fashion. No more government intervention, is what I say.

So this is from Professor King's paper, but I have no idea who this Professor King is or if his paper is authentic or not. I'd have to do a much deeper search to determine where these files are from, who this guy is, and what his credentials are.

This information is what you should have found and provided, it shouldn't be up to me to validate the claims of your thread. Now that I did some of your homework, I suggest you get to work and dig deeper to verify this document.

Link to source files

I have to add that for someone who has been working on this subject for several years, you haven't given us much to go on and makes me question your research skills or if you are even being sincere in this thread.
edit on 8-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What am I looking at?
can anyone break it down? which one is the lolita express? all of them or is there a specific tail number in focus?
which ones went to the island?

Im assuming in the instances of "JE" thats for epstein himself, who are the other initials for? "SK" "AM" "TD" ect..

My next question would be, is there any type of surveillance video from the locations to see who is boarding and leaving?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Need a cross reference

legacy page

edit on (7/8/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I couldn't help myself, I did some digging and here is what I came up with . . .

Jeffrey Epstein's private jet flight records revealed in Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Thousands of flight records for convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private jet were revealed on Monday (Dec 20, 2021) as part of Ghislaine Maxwell's child-sex-trafficking trial.

The 118-page collection of documents includes flight manifest records for who was traveling with Epstein on the flights. Other information includes the date, aircraft make and model, points of departure and arrival, number of landings, and the pilot's signature.

The logs were kept by one of Epstein's two pilots, David Rodgers. A smaller set of the same records were first published by Gawker in 2015.

Article Link

GOVERNMENT EXHIBIT 662 - Link to Photos of Original Documents and This Link

And the first reveal of the flight logs in 2015 . . .
Link

There, I finished your homework and hope the teacher gives you an A. Now I want your lunch money for a month for my services.
edit on 8-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

join