It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marco Rubio - top Pentagon officials claim US owns non-human craft

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Full title of article to big to fits ats: "Marco Rubio says he's heard shocking 'firsthand' accounts of UFOs from top Pentagon officials who claim US owns crashed non-human craft - and is working on reverse-engineering their technology"

D ailymail link

More whistleblowers in the Pentagon have come forward with 'first-hand knowledge' of secret UFO crash retrieval programs, US Senator Marco Rubio has revealed. The Republican Florida Sen said officials with 'very high clearances' who have occupied 'high positions within our government' have come forward with 'first-hand knowledge or first-hand claims' of top secret Government programs.

My reaction: show me the craft.

Until they roll them out, I’m skeptical.

Did someone lose a bag of coke in the Whitehouse and they need different headlines?

This is government hides "battleships behind sex scandals" to wag the dog.

Forgive me, I’m to black pilled. On the off chance this is real - the craft, not people saying things - maybe there is just too much info coming out and they feel they can’t cover it up? Or really far out theory they’ve been told the “aliens" are about to announce themselves in a big way?

Seems more likely to me, the Wernher Von Braun alleged warning - terrorists, then asteroids, then aliens…

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Never anything of value, just the usual hearsay or I saw a document crap.

Oh well, more fodder for the eternal disclosure project.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why do they call it "non-human", not alien or extraterrestrial?
Did anybody see the movie "Stealth"?

In the plot of that movie, there is an artificial intelligence pilot software that is supposed to have capabilities better than a human pilot, can make quicker decisions, process more parameters more quickly, withstand much higher G-forces, and so on. But they have some concerns that the AI lacks morals that a human has.

Doesn't it stand to reason that the military would actually pursue such a thing? And not just the US military, but Russia and China too?

So presuming there are such experimental craft in development and if they occasionallly go awry during testing like in that movie, if one crashed, could that be called a "non-human" craft? There was no human in it or even flying it remotely if it was being flown by AI, right?

In any case, I'm not holding my breath to see evidence of these claims, it seems that "disclosure" is always just around the corner, and will never actually come.

edit on 202377 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Maybe it's lizard craft, or something quite a bit older than modern civilization

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Because we are being set up for something akin to the Interdimensional Hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yeah, "imminent disclosure" seems to have enduring constipation.

These guys need to poop or get off the pot.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I believe in the phenomenon…..I’d just like to see the nuts and bolts. Is that to much to ask?

Apparently so.

The upcoming hearings will not show us those nuts and bolts…imo. The nuts and bolts are hidden behind Title 10 and 50.

So if and when Grusch testifies in an open hearing, he’ll pretty much stick to everything he already said in the interview. If Elizondo shows up …he to will talk in known generalities.

All anyone could hope for is that either one or both will whip out of their personal belongings there at the table, and show actual piece parts and photos…..leaving everyone in shock and awe ….there at the hearing and in front of the T.V. Cameras.

Will that happen…..I think not. No BIG unexpected reveals imo….but then again…you never know. We live in a crazy world…where anything could happen.

Look at it this way…… off-broadway in a small venue is Greer and his Disclosure project with low level witnesses …..on-broadway is a larger venue orchestrated by the government with higher level witnesses.

What they both have in common ….is a show without hard solid proof.

👽
edit on 7-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm speculating that any interstellar travelling ET races, would not hesitate to --- retrieve at all costs --- any of their crashed starships; should it happen to occur on our planet.

So, if ET hasn't --- as of yet --- staged a retrieval raid on say...Area 51, in order to retrieve any of their crashed starships or even the ET crew --- The most likely scenario...would be that the U.S. government doesn't have --- at this present time --- possession of any crashed or disabled ET starships or crew.

Erno

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Now you making me curious, are you hinting to something supernatural, something the catholic church and their Lucifer project were working on?

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I’ve seen air-force presentations here and elsewhere that say they are moving away from human controlled aircraft to remote controlled craft.

Maybe if this is true, it is based partially on recovered technology.

Imagine aircraft controlled via thoughts of remote pilots. Aircraft capable of higher G forces than conventional pilots could withstand. I see the advantages, but dislike removal of pilots. Maybe I’m just getting old with old convention principles.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Did anybody see the movie "Stealth"?

Someone complained about their pronouns and they came up with "non-human". But why are we assuming they are non human? DNA anyone? I could see non-earthling but where's the proof they aren't humans who were introduced into a completely different environment in a different galaxy.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I like the phrase "Non Terrestrial" better myself. Covers all bases. Inter galactic, inter stellar and inter dimensional. Either that or just call them "Aliens"
edit on 7-7-2023 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Now you making me curious, are you hinting to something supernatural, something the catholic church and their Lucifer project were working on?

I'm of the opinion that we are all going to have to decide how we interpret them soon because the "whistleblowers" are all signaling something other than ET.

But speaking of Catholics & Aliens I do find the assertions of the late Father Corrado Balducci--who has quite the pedigree within the church and academically--worthy of consideration.

Things are gonna get freaky whichever way this campaign plays out. I'm personally convinced of that anyways.
edit on 7-7-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Non human intelligence? Are people struggling with this? It means the things flying about that we cannot match are likely from this very planet and from beings who dwell here and are not human. A tad annoying if so. Not as earth shattering as interstellar visitors or even visitors from somewhere else within our own solar system. Still quite odd and intriguing.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Few, if any, are looking at something significant in all this alien /ufo business, and that is us, the human race, particularly those in charge.

What have we done to deserve such attention?

Nuclear capability to annihilate everything on earth that humans aren’t even giving a damn about.

Global warming, if it's legit?

Misuse of technology?

Maybe, or something else?

All the attention is on them, what about us?

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I fully believe this is true, but I respect the need for evidence. I have already seen multiple flying triangles in the sky up-close.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A suggestion to those who have access to the Science channel (SCI) on demand…..(or try the link below)

Check out Black Files Declassified S1E3 “To Catch an Alien” fro 2020…..I think it fits well for this craft thread.

In one portion….Lue Elizondo appears to be admitting we have craft. Overall the episode is worth watching even though the usual folks like Fravor and Day are interviewed for a hot minute or two.

Here’s the episode link

👽
edit on 8-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Is that the one with the (as-usual) ex-CIA guy with a crewcut?

They say ATTIP repeatedly, which proves it's uninformed and NOT looking for the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Senator Marco Rubio? We may be looking at the beginning stages of another reason for taxpayers to dump billions of dollars into a "cause" where there is no accountability.

On the other side of the black hole, lots of new millionaires will be created and existing millionaires will become richer.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I do share that view somehow

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join