It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Paul Freeman Bigfoot Film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Convenient framework, and a less than shy subject, willing to slip back out on stage after flirting with the curtain of foliage. And all while the curiously composed heavy breathing narrator delivers comments with the sublety of a locomotive. Somehow this all doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You'd think that someone/something that has been the hide-and-seek champion for decades, would be a bit more hasty to get away, seeing that Paul's about as quiet as a Lockheed C-130 Hercules.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

One. Was referring in context of the video that is the topic of this thread. I didn’t know “the past and current Native American reports, all the reports in the PNW from law enforcement, and professional outdoorsmen, and all the obvious tracks are hoaxes” were also the topic of this thread.

Two. There is no physical evidence Bigfoot exists. Sorry. So the “sightings” were probably confused as pointed out repeatedly with large animals like bears.

As to you invoking the infallibility of those listed groups..

Hmmm

Bigfoot hoaxers say it was just 'a big joke

Matt Whitton has been fired from his job as a police officer because of his role in the hoax.

edition.cnn.com...

Off topic. But my favorite infallible “cop”.

DEA Agent accidentally shoots himself in front of children - Orlando 2004

But here we sit. No fossil record of Bigfoot. No Bigfoot obtain by hook or crook. Not evidence of nature supporting a breading population. While the confusion and hoaxes mount up.

Sometimes this is very confusing to people. Just a simple fox call.

Vixen Screech - What Fox Screams (Mating Calls) Sound Like

You have to first understand what exists and their habits before chasing Bigfoot.

edit on 8-7-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

LOL, so your evidence that every Bigfoot sighting is a hoax because there was one police officer found to be an admitted hoaxer. Did he hoax every track in his zip code or are there armies of hoaxers, that spend days planting tracks in areas hardly anybody even visits?

It's okay if you believe every track is a misidentification or a hoax, the same goes for the sightings and stories of encounters. Respectfully

I'm just suggesting that when a couple of learned Professors of Anatomy and Anthropology have studied enough tracks to base their professional reputation on it, that has more credence and credibility than any website, podcast, or poster.

Meldrum has never said there are no hoaxes or misidentifications but quite a few selected tracks aren't as easy to dismiss. Have criminals been convicted based on human footprint identification, either shoed or barefoot?

If one track, if one cast is real, then respectfully they exist. For me, the crippled cast is what makes me really go hmmm...

It's a long detailed article FWIW probably more than your attention span can handle, but it's an intriguing story if true.

www.bigfootencounters.com...

here's an excerpt

www.pararational.com...
edit on 9-7-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think a lot of confusion comes from a certain group of people, who think that a hoax has to be proven to have occurred. That's a very large waste of time. Proven the existence is the only thing important when it comes to Bigfoot type creatures. Photos and videos are only good for emotions, namely 'wow', or 'lol'. Tracks are just as bad. They are only substantial if you can track the subject in real time, that is leaving them. And even then, it would only prove existence for you. And as far as 'structures', I am in Florida. I can take you into the swamps and forest after an afternoon thunderstorm much less a hurricane, and show you a whole bunch of intricate designs that are made by the event. The wind is an marvelous artist, no Bigfoot needed.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think the Freeman story is legit. When you read deep into his background, where he was and everything, you will know he was absolutely legitimate.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL, so your evidence that every Bigfoot sighting is a hoax because there was one police officer found to be an admitted hoaxer

Just like fishing. Evidence I caught a fish is actually bringing home the fish. Everything else is just a story.

Evidence of Bigfoot would be an actual Bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL, so your evidence that every Bigfoot sighting is a hoax because there was one police officer found to be an admitted hoaxer

Just like fishing. Evidence I caught a fish is actually bringing home the fish. Everything else is just a stor

Evidence of Bigfoot would be an actual Bigfoot.

If it walks slithers or flies in US it's been shot many times over the centuries. Difficult to believe bigfoot would be different.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join