It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Musical Tribute to President Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
On the heels of another White House find NOT attributed to former President Donald Trump I thought it fitting that we celebrate our President with music. I also wonder whether Merrick Garland and his DOJ are on the trail. My guess is that this is being tamped down as its THE WHITE HOUSE isn't it and coc aine is white. That's my front porch logic as displayed by his WH Press Secretary in the other article

This is what triggered this thread

White House Cocaine Discovery followed by Outrageous Ambivalence,' Critics Say

Enjoy the Tunes:

Eric Clapton - Cocaine

On the serious side is this a 2nd message to either the President or Secret Service as an obvious breech of protocol has taken place. Does anyone recall when the Secret Service Presidential Detail cars caught fire!

Five cars rented by Secret Service for Biden vacation catch fire, are destroyed

By Debbie Lord, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
November 30, 2022 at 6:52 am PST

Five cars rented by the Secret Service during President Joe Biden’s Thanksgiving vacation in Nantucket burst into flames at an airport a day after they were returned, according to a Secret Service spokesman.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I can't wait for the next act!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 8/18/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
SPAM

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
SPAM

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
SPAM

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
SPAM

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
funky

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This conveys my sentiment towards biden

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/26/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/26/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
A musical tribute to President Biden could encompass a celebration of his life, achievements, and dedication to public service. Through the harmonies and melodies, such a tribute would likely reflect the essence of his leadership, capturing the milestones and challenges he's encountered. It might honor his resilience, commitment to unity, and the spirit of hope he embodies. This musical homage could serve as a reflection of his journey, using music to encapsulate the values and aspirations he represents, resonating with audiences and highlighting the impact of his presidency on the nation. Such a tribute has the power to unite people in song, embodying the essence of President Biden's story and the path he continues to pave for the country.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hurry061

Every one of the positive things you mentioned goes up in smoke, if President Biden gets us involved in a Mideast WAR. He's already ignoring the 31 Americans killed by HAMAS Palestinians on October 7th inside of Israel. Biden's past achievements are quickly being offset by Biden life NEGATIVES.

-Thousands of Migrants sent to Cold and Snowy Chicago are angry at JOE BIDEN.

-Liberals who hate Israel are mad at JOE BIDEN.

-Americans who want a House are mad at JOE BIDEN.

-Americans who have to buy food, gas, are mad at JOE BIDEN.

-Workers who want to take a NICE vacation are mad at JOE BIDEN.

-Volodymyr Zelensky is now mad at JOE BIDEN.

-WHO IS NOT MAD AT JOE BIDEN? 🥴

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

But Joe just Keeps Telling Himself................

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wow! I forgot I even wrote this thread. Great songs. I wonder if his Chinese buds like?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Interesting choice of tunes! 🎶 Regarding the White House Cocaine Discovery, it raises questions about security breaches. Whether a message or a protocol lapse, it's worth keeping an eye on developments and potential investigations

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: henrymamar

Yes, yes and more yes!

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Absolutely! Schopenhauer's insight holds true. Ideas often face resistance before being embraced as obvious truths. A timeless reminder to persevere through skepticism and opposition in the pursuit of truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
- Some people who identify as liberals and don't like how President Biden is handling things in relation to Israel are upset with him.
- There are Americans who want to own a house and they are unhappy with President Biden.
- Some Americans who need to buy food and gas are also upset with President Biden.
- Workers who were hoping for a nice vacation are disappointed with President Biden.
- Volodymyr Zelensky, the leader of Ukraine, is currently not happy with President Biden.
- There are people who are upset with President Biden, but it's essential to know that opinions about him vary widely. Some
people support his decisions, while others criticize them.a reply to: WeMustCare

top topics

join