It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claudia Ackley, woman Who Sued to Prove She Saw Bigfoot, dead at 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
nypost.com...

She claimed to have witnessed Bigfoot and sued to prove it. She's found dead at home. Do you think there is any foul play here, related to her claims and efforts to prove them?

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

The stress from not being taken seriously, being teased, and people dressed like Big Foot knocking on her door for 10 years, could have taken their toll.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Anything is possible .

But lots of people have Bigfoot encounters and Lots of people shout there stories to the roof tops. I guess her story could be more twisted than most .
edit on 5-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
For some reason, those who want to expose the truth are often perceived as a threat.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What was her story?

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I made this short video of her film. She claims to have recorded Bigfoot. Parks and Wildlife told her it was a bear. She was outraged and sued California to prove she saw it.

The video is just the film she took.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Interesting. A shame the video quality is low.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yeah, it's all I could find that wasn't edited like crazy.

Still thought, I'm not sure I really see anything at all. Could you make out anything. I may have seem the outline of something. . .

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No, I couldn't really make anything out.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm kinda surprised she was so adamant about seeing something in that video. I mean, there's not a lot of proof in that video. Maybe she really believed she saw a bigfoot. That confidence doesnt seem like she was trying to push a hoax. . . unless maybe she thought she parlay it into some greenbacks

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Yearh, I understand why her kid wanna go home now, that could be anything, cougar, bear perhaps a human creep watching mom and daughter.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Took her UFO camera instead of the Bigfoot camera. That happens a lot.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

As described, no I don’t.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I would wanna leave if it were any of those things. She must've seen something not shown in the video to explain why she was so confident it was bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nick Redfern pointed out a strange reality relative to many he researched after spotting something oddly contraversial, if not paranormal; in the wake of the sighting their lives often fell apart. Its a strange land to be set aside from the world, having to go well beyond the claim of the sighting, bad video or not, but having to fight to prove your sanity. Mockers, doubters, hoaxers and sh*tapples of all variety, showing up at the worst of times, clanging the cymbals of ridicule; a direct curse not required.

As for Parks and Wildlife telling her it was a bear, one wonders just what type of goggles they wore to arrive at that conclusion.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Bigfoot done it.

Jokes aside RIP.

top topics

join