It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI danger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think that current alien Ai was merged with Internet long time ago,this Ai is nothing really.Chit chat box,but tech behind it is real danger.Even before humans got this Ai,this alien Ai was used many times,before the people got it.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I've met a few Computer Science students who could be described as 'human' though.

Strangely one was, in fact, called Alice.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
When any conceivable Ai is all any species knows including the fiction stuff unless closed source code to perform a function? It would be a good thing that the possible Ai's meet decode and handshake as a protocol before any actual contact between the two possible species is made.

So I see such a thing as a boon instead of fumbling around with decades of: I don't understand a thing any of you Geezarbabob's are trying to get across.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The difference is the gravity being stronger the short one's here longer and more empathetic or compassionate than the tall one's that haven't yet adapted to the gravity since they have a hive mind and are in pain giving you pain is sort of a hey how you doing now you know how I feel without asking being in pain also sort of handshake.

Not understanding that is one's own fault however.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Every Ai has someone who made it,it can't exist on its own.So,my guess this Ai is very advanced because it can access Internet,ads,messages,cyber intruders.I think even cybers aren't safe so much.The thing running this Ai is made long time ago,by reptilians,because they are invaders.They use this Ai to track every activity.So,you use safe space,but it shut.Several websites were shut.The websites and info is deleted.Free Internet?They shut and delete everything.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoarewe

Sounds like a computer with it's hardware and software existing in cyberspace, functioning as it normally would; Or just another user, that bought a computer and then started using it online... As all you described was: OS/Browser/modem/robot text/antivirus and logs.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
At the moment, I am able to perform better than average in online poker tournaments without any assistance or cheating, so AI doesn't concern me too much, yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is basic info,they are always having better systems and advanced Ai.All my computers and tech is affected by them.It is used is such way to threat me.All I guess this is their game,using advanced Ai to send all things that are considered rude or evil.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
That's because you cheat.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoarewe

No I don't, but others could be.

The last game I played, I was in the final 3 and "in the money". I had an ace and another card, and was in the hand when my internet connection was lost. This never happens, so I checked my router and it's fine, then I ran troubleshooting on my laptop and it fixed the problem, which was an issue with my network card.

I rejoined the game, but I had lost the hand and possibly one or two more, I definitely noticed that the my chip count was down a little.

This happened again, the next time I had an ace. When I rejoined, it looked like the other two players were intentionally folding their hands to steal my blinds, and I came back to a reduced chip count.

It happened one more time that game towards the end. I don't think that I had an ace that time, but by then I had figured out how to rejoin the game pretty quickly anyway.

All in all, I still took 2nd place.

This is a good movie about online poker cheating, if your interested in that sort of thing.

edit on 9-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added Trailer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join