It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman has epic meltdown over ‘not real’ passenger on American Airlines flight...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Y'all see where "Carrot Top," that has-been-that-never-was, was on the plane and did a tictoc or snapchat or isnstagram or something about it?

I had no idea he was even still alive. He looks worse now than he did 20 years ago. And that's staying a lot!

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Y'all see where "Carrot Top," that has-been-that-never-was, was on the plane and did a tictoc or snapchat or isnstagram or something about it?

I had no idea he was even still alive. He looks worse now than he did 20 years ago. And that's staying a lot!

How convenient though, a woman looses it over seeing a skin walking wendigo lizard man and then Carrot Top just happens to be on the plane too.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

If I was sitting next to that weird MFr, I’d request the newly vacated seat next to lizard dude.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
People should not be allowed to take sex dolls onto the airlines. Especially ones that move at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Looks like a psychotic break to me.

I ain't no doctor, but ... Yeah, that's my opinion.

She's bat-poop crazy.

Or maybe she sees A.I. people 🤷‍♂️

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away

LOL, reminds me of the Geto Boys song "My Mind Playing Tricks on me"

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't have any problems sitting next to a interdimensional lizard person on a plane.

Hell, I've had dinner with them on several occassions.

They're pretty chill.

Don't believe the negative hype!

(Just don't piss them off cos they will kick your ass, no lie)

edit on 7/5/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Honestly we will never know. It could have been a reptilian. She could have just been crazy.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Feels like a first time public paranoid schizophrenic episode... to people who suffer from that, what they see and experience can feel as real as everything else.

Her reaction is what leads me to think its one of her first times. During treatment the patients can learn to get rid off or handle the hallucinations to a degree where they can lead a normal life.

Sad for her, but hopefully she will get the right help.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

of all people to give a sane take...Carrot Top

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I wouldn't have any problems sitting next to a interdimensional lizard person on a plane.

in this excerpt from "The Thing (1982)", scroll to the 5-minute mark. 3 people are tied in chairs while they stick a hot wire into each of their blood-samples. The blood from "The Thing" will react, so this will tell them which of the 3 people is not real. Enjoy what happens to one of the real people when The Thing is discovered.

edit on 6-7-2023 by tnxoxodka because: victim wasn't one of those tied to a chair...

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Maybe its one of the governments mind experiments. Cant trust anyone now days.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
but seriously, 2 elements are in play:
(1) silicone masks are being used all the time now,
(2) airports are employing facial-recognition software.

silicone masks can be extremely convincing, when done by professionals, but when your cousin Larry gives it a go after a 30-second installation in the airport bathroom, they can look downright creepy.

see also (3) the "Uncanny Valley" - when portrayals of humans (in cartoons, animation, robotics...) are "close" to good, but not quite there, real human psychology freaks out with a sense of revulsion: "that's not real!!!"

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I’d guess a different drug.

Some travelers are anxious about flying and take ambien (if you don’t sleep though it makes you crazy). Or they take something like Xanax, mix a drink with that and you might as well be an AI walking around in a human shell.

That’s my guess, but just a guess.

True story.
I used to drink and take an ambien for flights in order sleep through. But one time as I was walking down the tunnel, (with 4 stiff drinks inside me) I took the ambien, and literally minutes later the flight was delayed for an hour and we had to go back into the airport lounge and wait.
All I remember from that flight is being shouted at by a flight attendant ordering me to sit down. Next thing I know the flight is over and I was woken up in a fetal position in business class. My ticket was economy! I’ve never flown business class before, I guess I have now! Lol

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Heh, yeah...you're on a list! LOL!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I was flying 2x a week between Denver and Detroit for about 2 years. I can't even count all the weird sh--stuff I saw coming out of Detroit! Spend M-F in Detroit and head back to Denver Friday night. Worst part was, when in Detroit I had to go to Minneapolis about every other day from Detroit (fly up in the morning, and back at night).

The gal in the OP video looked like she was ready to party! LOL!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Albert999

Heh, yeah...you're on a list! LOL!

Sheet, never thought of that! 😂😂

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I wonder if some journalist.... a good one.... could track her down to find out what she was going on about.
Why disembark everyone? Have I got that right?
If she was just high as a kite on 'something', they wouldn't have done that.
Maybe she saw Elvis?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I saw Elvia in a seven eleven.

He said ‘I won’t tell anybody if you don’t’

a reply to: angelchemuel

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join