It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Door Dead Bolts Locking along with Noises Between 3-4am has Returned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

People may think I am off but I don't care what anyone thinks. I went the religious route as I had no idea as to where to go. I drop the leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

I agree with you about the scared thing as they feed off it. Now 5+ years later I am pissed.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you. I have a bible in very bedroom and a WWI replica rosary. No crosses on the wall or pictures. I go to church once a week and pray to the rosary.

I college I was a bad ass. Those friends back then saw we today they would all agree that something traumatic happened to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Time to sell and get a RV!
Let them spirits chase you around the country!

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I am on full remodel. Need to get the rugs replaced

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: quintessentone

It's odd to me that you feel protected by the Catholic Church by performing rituals when the Father did his cleansing rituals in your home and around you, yet he then turns around and says you may have to move. Contradiction abounds as per usual.

I would have thought the same as you do but he explained it all to me. He's grounded and a former Federal prosecuting attorney for the US DEC.

So how often does one ever speak to a Vatican trained Exorcist.

The hell with the electronic entry locks as in never. They can hack anything electronic and it will get worse

Where is the proof it is a demon? From my experience with Priests they only go to the demonic and angelic but never paranormal. So any priest coming into your situation already has an agenda and it could be as simple as performing a ritual as a psychological fix for the person experiencing issues as well as bringing you back into the fold because recruitment is crucial in today's times when less and less people are practicing their faith.

I recall one Catholic priest rewrote my eulogy at my brother's funeral to rephrase the word 'paranormal' into another word that not only changed the whole meaning but disrespected my freedom of expression. The Catholic church has no doctrinal or moral practice when it comes to ghosts.

edit on q00000046731America/Chicago5050America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When it’s going on do you get the cold neck and hair bristling feeling? And animals that sense anything?

link   

To me its evil. Three lay PhD's who study Sleep Paralysis and have it also said its evil. Both priests said also. Author Lewis Proud said it was evil along with Father Vincent Lampert

I never mentioned the footsteps or other noises to the priest. I just told him about my Sleep Paralysis and the visitations by this 7' faceless hooded thing. In 2021 I didn't know what it was called. I learned what it was in October 2022 when I was interviewed by Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks. She told me what it was; Guardian of the Threshold.

So your an expert on the Catholic Religion?

Just walk down your path and I will walk down mine.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
It's odd to me that you feel protected by the Catholic Church by performing rituals when the Father did his cleansing rituals in your home and around you, yet he then turns around and says you may have to move. Contradiction abounds as per usual.

As for the dead bolt lock why not install a new tech smart entry door lock so as to confuse any spirits? I was reading about the Winchester's mystery mansion and this is why it occurred to me.

winchestermysteryhouse.com...

Today I sent an email to the South Carolina Paranormal Research and Investigations requesting help.

Good move.

No that's not how things work in this world. There was no contradiction except in your own heathen eyes.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

When it’s going on do you get the cold neck and hair bristling feeling? And animals that sense anything?

No cold neck but hair bristling on the back of the neck feeling depending on the level of noise.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I never mentioned the footsteps or other noises to the priest. I just told him about my Sleep Paralysis and the visitations by this 7' faceless hooded thing. In 2021 I didn't know what it was called. I learned what it was in October 2022 when I was interviewed by Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks. She told me what it was; Guardian of the Threshold.

So your an expert on the Catholic Religion?

Just walk down your path and I will walk down mine.

I'm just trying to show you blind faith won't help you here because from my life-long experience in the faith the reality is that they do not do paranormal.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It is the kind of thing you have to experience first hand to believe , I did not know about the history of the house or how many people had run away from it when I first moved in or that I was the first to stay more than a few weeks in decades , a elderly lady one day who had tried to live there many years before asked me ,Have you seen the little lady ! I had never told anyone about that thinking I was going nuts .

A lot of people died and were buried in the sand by Patrick seller and hIm and his henchmen got away with it

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm just trying to show you blind faith won't help you here because from my life-long experience in the faith the reality is that they do not do paranormal.

I don't need your guidance on the subject as you could be confusing Paranormal with Spiritual on going's during Sleep Paralysis. Have you ever had Sleep Paralysis. I have had 1000's of episodes. Now there are none as the last one was on January 30, 2022. I think I documented it on Sled735 paranormal thread

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So, because you think you no more than him on the subject, you're the "end all, be all" on this subject?

You do realize that many people can have many different experiences with the same faith and all of them are valid. Not just yours, and not just his are the "matter of fact" instances of religion.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't need your guidance on the subject as you could be confusing Paranormal with Spiritual on going's during Sleep Paralysis. Have you ever had Sleep Paralysis. I have had 1000's of episodes. Now there are none as the last one was on January 30, 2022. I think I documented it on Sled735 paranormal thread

I am directly commenting on the sounds in the house and how priests do not do paranormal work, just demonic exorcisms. Your priests went in to perform exorcisms not to investigate anything else. It's to be expected.

Sleep paralysis should be looked at by your doctor for advice and treatment IMO before anything else because I'm with some of the other members here, I look for logical explanations first and foremost.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Have you seen the little lady

During Christmas week 2018 and into 2019 I was being visited by a 30ish something beautiful woman. She was dressed in a black Victorian balloon period dress. A black "colonist" type of hat and a fishnet veil over her nose with sewn in round baubles every square inch. She was on my left side and her left eye caught my eye. All she did was stare. She had a beautiful face with nice skin. I was terrified of her.

I met her in real life in May 2021. A remodeling saleswoman. he was a wonderful person.

In October 2022, Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks told me that she doesn't consider her evil and that she was a guardian spirit or angel. Sent to protect me.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Sleep paralysis should be looked at by your doctor for advice and treatment IMO before anything else because I'm with some of the other members here, I look for logical explanations first and foremost.

You don't seem to have read or your not comprehending all I wrote. My last SP episode was January 30, 2022. My 12th since January 2019.

Nah I have had it with you "trust the science guys". You write as if your an entitled university professor attempting to discredit and nothing more. So how is it all came to a head back in 2018-2019. I documented all here on ATS and also on The Black Vault.

I simply prayed to God and several relatives. It is written all over the internet that if you think Jesus Christ while in SP it will stop immediately. That's how I stopped it on January 30, 2022. My thought in SP was "Jesus please help me"

I woke up immediately.

Science?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ive heard it said that the veil is the thinnest around 3:00 am.

Dont know which time zone. Or normal or daylight time.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You don't seem to have read or your not comprehending all I wrote. My last SP episode was January 30, 2022. My 12th since January 2019.

Nah I have had it with you "trust the science guys". You write as if your an entitled university professor attempting to discredit and nothing more. So how is it all came to a head back in 2018-2019. I documented all here on ATS and also on The Black Vault.

I simply prayed to God and several relatives. It is written all over the internet that if you think Jesus Christ wile in SP it will stop immediately. That's how I stopped it on January 30, 2022. My though in SP was "Jesus please help me"

I woke up immediately.

Science?

Are you saying you never saw a doctor about your sleep paralysis? Because the newer studies say the condition points to social anxiety, panic disorder and disrupted sleep patterns and other disorders. Anyway, this would have been the first thing I would eliminate from these paranormal investigations. Yeah, science.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Thanks Pork Chops. Religion and Faith doesn't work for all. Prayer worked for me. Prayer also worked for Dr. David Hufford who also had SP.

Prayer to God DOESN'T work for Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks. She told me so along with her horrific SP episodes. Hers make mine look like pre K

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Lot's of self proclaimed "experts" on here that want to use a blanket cure for everything. They want to "trust the science", but can't seem to understand that not everybody is the same or has the same twisted sense of values that they do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join