It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious brain disorder strikes hundreds in Canada-cases are increasing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Across the Canadian province of New Brunswick, the number of people afflicted by a mysterious, potentially deadly brain ailment keeps growing.

Neurological symptoms like hallucinations, muscle wasting, vision problems, memory loss, and abnormal movements were seen in 2015 in a small cluster of patients, eventually growing to 48 cases.

But some health experts and local residents say the number of people with the condition is much higher — and may exceed 200.

In addition, an unusual number of those cases are in young people, who do not typically show dementia-like symptoms or signs of other neurological problems.

“I am particularly concerned about the increase in numbers of young-onset and early-onset neurological syndrome,” neurologist Dr. Alier Marrero wrote in a Jan. 30, 2023, letter to New Brunswick’s chief medical officer and the chief federal public health officer.

Over the past year, I have been following 147 cases, between the ages of 17 and 80 years old. Out of those, 57 are early-onset cases and 41 are young-onset cases,” the letter from Marrero said, according to the Toronto Star.

What do you think the cause or causes of this mysterious illness/disorder are? This is what I am thinking:

1) Natural toxins
2) Artificial toxins
3) Combination of drugs & alcohol
4) Schizophrenia
5) Some form of radiation
6) Some powerful pathogen
7) Something else?

I note of the young or relatively young age of the people who seem to have been affected by whatever this is.

nypost.com...
edit on 4-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

It's being said that multiple patients tested for extremely high levels of glyphosate, and other environmental toxins at over 40 times the average exposure.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You forgot one: a weaponized pathogen.

A human version of mad cow disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) is believed to be caused by eating beef products contaminated with central nervous system tissue, such as brain and spinal cord, from cattle infected with mad cow disease.
What Are the Symptoms of vCJD?
The disease can affect all age groups and is very hard to diagnose until it has nearly run its course. In the early stages of vCJD, people have symptoms related to the nervous system, like depression and loss of coordination. Later in the illness, dementia develops. But only in advanced stages of the disease can brain abnormalities be detected by MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). vCJD is fatal, usually within 13 months of the onset of symptoms.

[www.webmd.com...]

Whatever is causing the problem, I'm sure there'll be an mRNA vaccine for it soon. We need to watch what Fauci, Gates, etc. are investing heavily in now.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You forgot one: a weaponized pathogen.

A human version of mad cow disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) is believed to be caused by eating beef products contaminated with central nervous system tissue, such as brain and spinal cord, from cattle infected with mad cow disease.
What Are the Symptoms of vCJD?
The disease can affect all age groups and is very hard to diagnose until it has nearly run its course. In the early stages of vCJD, people have symptoms related to the nervous system, like depression and loss of coordination. Later in the illness, dementia develops. But only in advanced stages of the disease can brain abnormalities be detected by MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). vCJD is fatal, usually within 13 months of the onset of symptoms.

[www.webmd.com...]

Whatever is causing the problem, I'm sure there'll be an mRNA vaccine for it soon. We need to watch what Fauci, Gates, etc. are investing heavily in now.

I said pathogen.

But I accept your slightly different interpretation..

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's being said that multiple patients tested for extremely high levels of glyphosate, and other environmental toxins at over 40 times the average exposure.

Products containing glyphosate may cause eye or skin irritation. People who breathed in spray mist from products containing glyphosate felt irritation in their nose and throat. Swallowing products with glyphosate can cause increased saliva, burns in the mouth and throat, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

It seems unlikely to cause the other symptoms seen in these people.

Long-term feeding studies in animals were assessed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other regulatory authorities. Based on these evaluations, they found there is no evidence glyphosate is toxic to the nervous or immune systems. They also found it is not a developmental or reproductive toxin.

npic.orst.edu...#:~:text=Products%20containing%20glyphosate%20may%20cause,nausea%2C%20vomiting%2C%20and%20diarrhea.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hmm, mysterious health disorder after receiving experimental gene therapy multiple times....

Hmmm...

Yep, can't think of anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It started back in 2015, long before any experimental vaccine.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If this was early '19 I'd guess that someone put round-up in the vape liquid, but now days I'm not too sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
Long-term feeding studies in animals were assessed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other regulatory authorities. Based on these evaluations, they found there is no evidence glyphosate is toxic to the nervous or immune systems. They also found it is not a developmental or reproductive toxin.

Riiiiight. Same people who said that the mandated death jabs were safe and effective and that nobody taking them would catch or tansmit the WuFlu, I bet.

TRUST THE SCIELIENCED!

I believe nothing the establishment says.
:
edit on 2023 7 04 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Hmm, mysterious health disorder after receiving experimental gene therapy multiple times....

Hmmm...

Even if it started back in 2015, no one made a fuss over it, but after the experimental gene therapies rolled out, now there's a big increase and cases climbing in numbers..

I would definitely say there's a connection.

ETA: As you can clearly see, after the jabs, all kinds of "conditions" and medical problems have been exponentially exacerbated.
edit on 4-7-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: fixed word

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hmmm...

Even if it started back in 2015, no one made a fuss over it, but after the experimental gene therapies rolled out, now there's a big increase and cases climbing in numbers..

Important observation.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hmmm...

ETA: As you can clearly see, after the jabs, all kinds of "conditions" and medical problems have been exponentially exasperated.

You can call them after jab conditions.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: AlienBorg

Riiiiight. Same people who said that the mandated death jabs were safe and effective and that nobody taking them would catch or tansmit the WuFlu, I bet.

TRUST THE SCIELIENCED!

I believe nothing the establishment says.
:

I don't blame you for not believing what the establishment says. I am too very skeptical.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Plus the incidence of type one diabetes is going up at the same rate as the rise in the average death rate.No immune system.?

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Some people are thinking prion disease. But did not start with the death vax but with the flu shots initially.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Acute exposure to glyphosates is fairly low risk. The problem is chronic exposure. That's when it can get nasty. In animal studies it was found that beneficial bacteria in the GI tract was significantly reduced, while harmful bacteria, such as salmonella not only were largely unaffected, but grew successfully. Exposure when young causes all kinds of damage to the central nervous system.

The information provided indicates that exposure to glyphosate or its commercial formulations induces several neurotoxic effects. It has been shown that exposure to this pesticide during the early stages of life can seriously affect normal cell development by deregulating some of the signaling pathways involved in this process, leading to alterations in differentiation, neuronal growth, and myelination. Glyphosate also seems to exert a significant toxic effect on neurotransmission and to induce oxidative stress, neuroinflammation and mitochondrial dysfunction, processes that lead to neuronal death due to autophagy, necrosis, or apoptosis, as well as the appearance of behavioral and motor disorders. The doses of glyphosate that produce these neurotoxic effects vary widely but are lower than the limits set by regulatory agencies. Although there are important discrepancies between the analyzed findings, it is unequivocal that exposure to glyphosate produces important alterations in the structure and function of the nervous system of humans, rodents, fish, and invertebrates.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The EPA initially issued an ID for glyphosate, but was successfully sued over it, and pulled the human health portion of the ID after the court determined that it was improperly issued without an affects determination. Bayer is removing glyphosate based herbicides from the market completely, because of all the lawsuits.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Hmmm...

Most of the vaccine's harmful effects are not immediately and directly causitive. They're synergistic, increase stress on a deficient system, or overwhelm some physiological process.

It's already known the spike proteins, when not confined to the respiratory system, cause worse illness including inflammatory syndromes. The vaccine causes the spike proteins to be present in systems all over the body and produces more spike proteins than any normal mild infection does, which is the majority of cases.

Any neurological problem, even if latent, can be driven into an acute stage by inflammation or immune dysfunction. There has been "accelerated" prion diseases recorded in vaccinated patients and spike proteins have been found in the skulls of those that have died of COVID (spikes which are also present from the mRNA vaccines in greater numbers). MS is being flagged as well. Maybe somebody someday will connect the dots between an immune system therapy that causes immune dysfunction and the rise in immune system diseases. I'm sure their top men are on. Fine medical ethicists like Dr. Hotez that can't stop lying to get people to vaccinate their children for no clinical benefit and lots of risk.

Any condition that has seen a surge since the introduction of the vaccines, independent of if it existed before, should be considered a possible vaccine effect. While they continue to refuse to consider that a factor there is no reason to assume it isn't. The failures to release many many sets of what is supposed to be public health data seems to point toward them being fully aware of the problems and how bad they appear from data alone. It's a systemic toxin in the best case scenario.

Chronic pesticide exposure in young people across a large regional area wouldn't be something I'd expect to see unless these were all in an agricultural community with breathtaking and widespread parental neglect. It's not 1960 where bumpkins are all totally ignorant of pesticides dangers. If it's from a food source then I'd have to ask why are there so few? It makes little sense, but I'm sure they've all been exposed. We all have been now. Even with exposure, if confirmed, the vaccine wouldn't be doing them any favors.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I would tend to venture a guess that it would be some sort of organophosphate chemistry which does include excess glycophosphate buildup in the body. But it could also be multiple mixed chemicals in the food supply or even in cleaning supplies, with a focus on shampoos or skin products. Testing is done on chemicals independently, with very little testing required on mixing these chemicals in the diet or a combination of consuming them and using cleaning or personal skin and products in conjunction with them. Chemicals can be absorbed and intermingle with other things and effect metabolic chemistries in the body altering enzymes and effecting cells directly.

The USA is not the only country that has added all sorts of new chemicals in the environment we live in.

Genetics interaction with environmental toxins including diet can cause all sorts of diseases and conditions. We have changed the diet too fast, it is almost impossible to identify the risk factors causing these kind of things. Without a lot of research to read I cannot even guess properly what is causing this increase.
edit on 4-7-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Acute exposure to glyphosates is fairly low risk. The problem is chronic exposure. That's when it can get nasty. In animal studies it was found that beneficial bacteria in the GI tract was significantly reduced, while harmful bacteria, such as salmonella not only were largely unaffected, but grew successfully. Exposure when young causes all kinds of damage to the central nervous system.

The information provided indicates that exposure to glyphosate or its commercial formulations induces several neurotoxic effects. It has been shown that exposure to this pesticide during the early stages of life can seriously affect normal cell development by deregulating some of the signaling pathways involved in this process, leading to alterations in differentiation, neuronal growth, and myelination. Glyphosate also seems to exert a significant toxic effect on neurotransmission and to induce oxidative stress, neuroinflammation and mitochondrial dysfunction, processes that lead to neuronal death due to autophagy, necrosis, or apoptosis, as well as the appearance of behavioral and motor disorders. The doses of glyphosate that produce these neurotoxic effects vary widely but are lower than the limits set by regulatory agencies. Although there are important discrepancies between the analyzed findings, it is unequivocal that exposure to glyphosate produces important alterations in the structure and function of the nervous system of humans, rodents, fish, and invertebrates.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The EPA initially issued an ID for glyphosate, but was successfully sued over it, and pulled the human health portion of the ID after the court determined that it was improperly issued without an affects determination. Bayer is removing glyphosate based herbicides from the market completely, because of all the lawsuits.

Agreed.

But the symptoms of this mysterious illness are very different from what glyphosate could cause.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

like hallucinations, muscle wasting, vision problems, memory loss, and abnormal movements were seen in 2015 in a small cluster of patients, eventually growing to 48 cases.

These are Classic symptoms of Exposure to toxins .

and not short term but Long term exposure .

My guess would be Heavy Metals , It takes time to build up in the system but when it does these are the classic signs .
edit on 4-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join