It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patholigist meets embalmer UN closing down discussion on clots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It is a very worrying development, here Phillip Mc Millan has a chat about the fibrous clots but unfortunately has been warned by Youtube for passing on misinformation. This will no doubt get worse as the incidence of this strange set of circumstances becomes more apparent. The full interview is available on substack for anyone interested so the Youtube link will be left as well as his report.www.youtube.com...

And here we have some Thermography images. Which seems to be showing clots, but the patient is not showing any signs as they appear to be at worst a bit itchy and sometimes reddening on the surface. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 3-7-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
they call something disinformation without proving what isnt disinformation

propaganda reverse engines

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Yep

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't know if you realize this, but the rate of Covid vaccination in 2023 is down to about 2% of what it was at the peak of the vaccination drive in 2021:

ourworldindata.org...~USA

If the vaccination rate has fallen by a factor of about 50 but the rate of reporting unusual clots hasn't, maybe that means that vaccination isn't causing the clots?

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

If the vaccination rate has fallen by a factor of about 50 but the rate of reporting unusual clots hasn't, maybe that means that vaccination isn't causing the clots?

Or maybe it has more to do with a persons overall health at the time of vaccination, or how many boosters they had.

Maybe a healthy person can fight off any damaging effects better and longer than someone not as healthy.

Maybe the vaccine is worse for people who are or aren't heavily vaccinated with childhood vaccines.

Maybe genetics play a part in how the body process the vaccine.

There are a lot of variables that need-and should be- thoroughly investigated.

Until independent researchers are allowed to investigate and submit their findings to be compared with pharmacy paid and establishment researchers the playing field will remain heavily biased.

Calling everything 'dangerous disinformation' by the mainstream status quo isn't how you prove anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

From what I can gather, thirty percent of the experiment was Placebos. A lot of them were ineffective because the stuff degraded fast. Plus there were different batches with different effects. If you have had the shot and feel ok. Taking anymore is a no-brainer. As it does not stop the disease and it does not stop transmission.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I’m phuking sick of this world

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Anyone who took the dive down that rabbit hole right after the pandemic was declared as I did wouldn't have trusted the "vaccine". I can't help but think that the deniers and apologists here are either too trusting of "the science" along with corporations and their government or are paid shills.

I know that AIDS was a biological weapon and have known since around 1978 when I read about it in the newspaper. SAR-CoV2 was an attempt to create airborne AIDS, but it got loose before they perfected it. Lucky for humans and the rest of the planet that it didn't work as advertised.

Deny Ignorance by doing the research, not just being contrary to anything but the official lies and distortions of the truth.

Jessup: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to it!
Jessup: You want answers?!
Kaffee: I WANT THE TRUTH!!
Jessup: You can't handle the truth!

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Corona does not exist anymore since the war Ukraine war started. It's not even a problem in the war zone itself, where hygienic isn't available. If that wasn't an eye opener to you, IDK what would.

We beat the flu and now also Corona in around three years and all it finally took was Putin to go crazy :-/

I hoped it's because the people start to understand, but no...

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I know a health middle aged person who adamantly refused the jab, he just got blood clots and is in the hospital. Strange.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

‘This Is Not Normal’: Embalmer Continues to Sound Alarm on Freakish Blood Clots Found in Vaxxed People "

The Bald Face Lies Continue by TPTB Concerning Abnormal Blood Clots Caused by Vaccines....

www.infowars.com...
vaxxed-people/

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I don't know if you realize this, but the rate of Covid vaccination in 2023 is down to about 2% of what it was at the peak of the vaccination drive in 2021:

ourworldindata.org...~USA

It's called long term side effects. These injections aren't some magical drug whose side effects are limited to a certain period of time unlike any drug in the history of medicine.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this! Am 1/2way thru the Stack Conversation & it's riveting.
One thing struck me, had watched the documentary on Morgollons last week & it took a Veterinary Doctor to finally do the correct testing that proved a type of Spirochete associated with Lyme was the cause.
Complicated test, time consuming, usually only done on animals, but a spirochete test is a spirochete test no matter whose blood/tissue. BTW the threads/hairs on Molgollon cases turned out to be plain old keratin.

Since the Clots are a new thing with all types of Doctors just now brainstorming why not ask a few Vets to look at this as well? Can't hurt to cover all the bases?

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I know a health middle aged person who adamantly refused the jab, he just got blood clots and is in the hospital. Strange.

Dr Andreus Noack got whacked for reporting what he was seeing in blood samples of vaccinated people , He was a expert in sterilisation of herds of animals using graphene injections , the animal returns to the herd and infects them by viral shedding ?

I lost a friend who I worked offshore with a few months ago 43 years old , he dropped dead with a brain anurism coming back from the toilet he was fit and healthy , his cousin late 50s a good friend of mine since we were kids , we were laughing together on the Friday afternoon when we met and he was dead on the Sunday morning with stomach cancer both had taken the vaccine.

And that's just a few that i know who died who seemed fit and healthy then died suddenly ! !! Since the clotshot was rolled out

top topics

join