It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mysteries and Controversies: Special Report - Banfield

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thread title taken from the title of the video.

This is another instance of UFOs being covered by the mainstream media. It seems the general public are being exposed more and more to the idea UFOs are alien crafts of some sort.

The video glosses over several topics relating to UFOs, but mainly they report from Roswell as many believers gathered there to celebrate the Roswell UFO crash anniversary.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm glad to see News Nation take a continuing interest in the story. It's a step forward, but News Nation in not the New York Times or CNN. Lots of people would not consider them part of the MSM. If we had the same level of coverage from CBS, NBC, etc. I think we would be at a different level here. Nevertheless I wish them well and hope they stay interested. It's a lot better than ATS, for sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I just assumed Banfield was pretty well respected among the MSM and public in general. . . it's not like The National Enquired, 😆

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm glad to see News Nation take a continuing interest in the story. It's a step forward, but News Nation in not the New York Times or CNN. Lots of people would not consider them part of the MSM. If we had the same level of coverage from CBS, NBC, etc. I think we would be at a different level here. Nevertheless I wish them well and hope they stay interested. It's a lot better than ATS, for sure.

*Thinks NYT & CNN Have Credibility: Check
*Apparently Has Hope Some Form of Disclosure Is Happening: Check

Schuyler, Schuyler what in the world. You'll soon be doing space yoga with Greer if we don't watch you.

And, for the record, realizing the profundity and irony inherent, I declare ATS has more "investigative journalism" happening than CNN or NYT has done in years. Even these days.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Newsnation talking about roswell and showing the santili autopsy hoax shows anything but credibility

top topics

join