It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files talking about Giants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I love the WhyFiles and I've seen the giant skeletons.

When I was around 8 or 10 we went to Utah to a museum on vacation from where we lived in NM. My dad and grandpa specifically went to see the skeletons.

They were big, and very human looking. I remember thinking they stood about the same height as the stuffed grizzly bear in the tackle store back home. Because I had enjoyed that taxidermied grizzly bear so often, I wasn't very creeped out by the very tall human skeletons.

But the ones that really freaked me out at that tender age were the 18 inch tall skeletons. They weren't babies. They were adults and tiny like the leprechauns.

I'd bet that museum is no longer open, or has these skeletons. This was nearly 60 years ago.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: cooperton
We ignore the historic record of all major cultures because a bunch of tenured professors get paid to convince us we're mutant ape progeny.
Sorry...that's malarkey. Academe is rife with eager young scholars just ACHING to make their marks by shuffling their professors off into the land of last years' textbooks. In all and any fields.

Yeah, and they get blacklisted when they do so.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

We ignore the historic record of all major cultures because a bunch of tenured professors get paid to convince us we're mutant ape progeny.
Sorry...that's malarkey. Academe is rife with eager young scholars just ACHING to make their marks by shuffling their professors off into the land of last years' textbooks. In all and any fields.

Yeah, and they get blacklisted when they do so.
I'm sure you have examples? Names that can be checked would be handy.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Indeed, there are!

And their professors are not eager to be shuffled off, and are more entrenched in the establishment.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Indeed, there are!
And their professors are not eager to be shuffled off, and are more entrenched in the establishment.
High standards must be adhered to in the changing of a paradigm...but look at the changes regarding the peopling of the Americas.
www.cbc.ca...
edit on 1-7-2023 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Mark Armitage for example. He found that soft tissue is consistently found in dinosaur remains and his university fired him since it strongly implicated that the evolutionary timescales are not possible

Soft tissue that was still stretchy found in dinosaur bones^

It's the same with the giants. There's plenty of evidence but it ruins the evolutionary dogma... so it gets erroneously labeled as pseudoscience because they must maintain their house of cards.

Just like they told us to trust the science with the whole covid thing... they meant to trust their twisted and baseless view of the science.
edit on 1-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Mark Armitage for example. He found that soft tissue is consistently found in dinosaur remains and his university fired him since it strongly implicated that the evolutionary timescales are not possible

Soft tissue that was still stretchy found in dinosaur bones

Giants issue is as I described. Armitage, I will look into. There is always the exception that proves the rule.
edit on 2-7-2023 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow!

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Soft tissue that was still stretchy found in dinosaur bones^

It's the same with the giants. There's plenty of evidence but it ruins the evolutionary dogma... so it gets erroneously labeled as pseudoscience because they must maintain their house of cards.

Just like they told us to trust the science with the whole covid thing... they meant to trust their twisted and baseless view of the science.

He was fired because he's a creationist

They've known about soft tissue finds in dinosaurs since 2005, ten years before he was fired. The first one was a surprise, but they've since found more and it's been part of the debate about whether dinosaurs were warm blooded. They've also found red blood cells.

It's more convenient for him to proclaim that he's a martyr to science rather than tell the whole story - that he was teaching Biblical creationism. To be fair, if he'd been teaching Norse creationism or Egyptian creationism in class, he'd also be fired.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: merkins

I think sometimes they play off Hecklefish a bit too much as well, but obviously people enjoy it or he would pull back on it like he has some with some other things over time.

Well, when your job is to make money, monetization is very important and to have a video demonetized can actually hurt your business beyond just that single video - it causes you to drop in the searches and so you can have an overall reduction in views for following videos.

Youtube punishes people hard for doing anything they dislike and makes demonetization something to be very fearful of. I have heard many creators echo the same sentiment on their channels, so I don't think he is just blowing a line of smoke at us.

He has mentioned doing things outside of youtube down the road so he doesn't have to censor so much.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

They've known about soft tissue finds in dinosaurs since 2005, ten years before he was fired.

I never said he was the one who originally found it, he was the one who discovered it occurs consistently in dinosaur remains. You can carbon date soft tissue, and it's, as you would expect, way less than millions of years old

newgeology.us...

It's more convenient for him to proclaim that he's a martyr to science rather than tell the whole story - that he was teaching Biblical creationism. To be fair, if he'd been teaching Norse creationism or Egyptian creationism in class, he'd also be fired.

The only creation story allowed in universities is the atheist secular creationist story.
edit on 5-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I never said he was the one who originally found it, he was the one who discovered it occurs consistently in dinosaur remains. You can carbon date soft tissue, and it's, as you would expect, way less than millions of years old

newgeology.us...]

...and that would be the OTHER reason for firing him.

You can't carbon date things that are older than 50,000 years. Or, rather, you can but the results you get are nonsense (see apologeticspress.org... for a quick explanation, along with the reasons why you don't use it as a tool on everything.)

So he goes in, does a wrong test that's going to give false results, is told (repeatedly) that he will get the wrong result, uses it anyway and stands by the lie.

The only creation story allowed in universities is the atheist secular creationist story.

Well, to be fair, you CAN check and test the data for the standard evolution model (by the way, only half the scientists around are agnostic or atheist. The rest are religious to some degree.) You can't check the "god did it" model.

For example, what test would you run to determine that the god who did it was YHWH instead of Ptah or Amun-Re? If you cite a holy text, then an Egyptologist can pop up and say "but we've got this even OLDER text that says Ptah is the god of creation and he's very different from YHWH." A Hindu will insist it's Brahma (different from the Christian deity and with a different set of beliefs) and will show scriptures that are older than Christian scriptures. Every culture will have a founding deity or deities (in some cases) based on texts.

There's no non-textual way of determining which deity it was, or even if there's any deity.

So a neutral, "let's not use a deity and just present what we find" approach is a better one.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
rumble.com...

A 3 minute video

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

...and that would be the OTHER reason for firing him.

You can't carbon date things that are older than 50,000 years. Or, rather, you can but the results you get are nonsense

I spoke with an AMS spectrometer tech about this (the people who do carbon dating). If it is greater than 50,000 years old then the results will say so.

Never was the result older than 50,000 years old from Armitage's samples. He got results from multiple labs

Notice in the last document how they rescind their result not based on any technical error, but simply because the result disproves the paradigm. This is textbook backwards science. Science follow the results, not the dogma.

Soft tissue in dinosaur bones and

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

A Very Interesting Video here about the Legends of Giants in the Americas..........

" FORBIDDEN HISTORY: True Legends of The Giants (2017) Documentary "

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

As High as 23 FOOT GIANTS have Previously Inhabited the Earth in the Ancient Past . PROVE That Somehow Wrong Dude. My Cat Lil Toker is Also Waiting for a Response....Puff...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: stonerwilliam

As High as 23 FOOT GIANTS have Previously Inhabited the Earth in the Ancient Past . PROVE That Somehow Wrong Dude. My Cat Lil Toker is Also Waiting for a Response....Puff...

Sorry for the late reply I just noticed this - my bad

I think you picked me up wrong
somewhere I totally believe that giants walked the earth and we're excellent builders and as the old saying goes , We stand on the shoulders of giants

top topics

<< 1   >>

join