It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly half the Country Doesn’t Think Biden Received ’81 Million Votes in 2020 election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Count me in as I dont belive it either. At issue is that we cant prove it. Nor can Trump. There is no way in hell that gramps got that number of votes just sitting in his basement. I do recall the early morning as in before 6:00am the morning after the vote I was watching CNN's coverage of the election with Chris Coumo and their Presential election "expert". It was almost 45 minutes long and they were discussing the several TBD swing states along with all those yet to be counted mail in votes. They went back and forth using all types of mathamatical proabilities. At the end Chris said that there is no way Joe Bidens wins. It was mathamatically impossible. The CNN expert agreed. The day after that day I could NOT find that video as it was already scrubbed from CNN's library. You will never see it but I did.

What I also find strange is the recent comments from former DOJ Bill Barr on Trumps handling of classified docments. IMO he is corrupt to the extreme and is just another swamp creature who was and has been in play for decades. At issue here is that even Trump doesnt have the power to offset the machine. He never did. However he did crack open the lid to what actually goes on in this country.

2020 Election Poll

So heres a poll. What seems odd is that only 1051 people were surveyed. It was also consistant with polls before the 2020 election. So how did that turn out? Also remember that Romney was supposed to win in a landslide back in 2012? However, will it amount to anything.

The most recent polls show that most people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, and most disapprove of Biden’s job performance. Now, a new survey revealed that nearly half the people in the country do not believe that Biden received 81 million votes in the 2020 presidential election.

BIDEN TRIES TO SHAKE LOW MARKS ON ECONOMY WITH ‘BIDENOMICS’ PUSH

According to Rasmussen Reports, 49% of voters agreed with the statement, “"There is no way Joe Biden got 81 million votes in the 2020 election," including 33% who strongly agree. Conversely, 44% of the country disagrees with the statement, including 35% who "strongly disagree." The poll was conducted between June 25-27, 2023, and consisted of “1,051 U.S. likely voters.”

Anyone note that QANON disappeared just like the dudes in the guy faux mask from occupy Wall Street did? Just another CIA psyop?

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

He got 81 million. Millions of the votes were fabricated by a Dem-China partnership, however. Sophisticated operation that relied on Covid19.

The reality will repulse everyone.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Agreed!

But your OP isn't complete without the #1 song on iTunes:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I also think that its way above the CIA as in look at Chinas population versus us. Thats why the recent USA ~ India tie?

It comes down to # for versus # against.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I do not think he received 81 million “real” votes. But there sure were a lot of people who voted for the old geezer. I run into people everyday that believe that old fart is doing a great job and brah about how they voted for him and will vote for him again. At first I didn’t believe it and thought it was an aberration, but after a couple of years I am still finding more and more of these Biden supporters. I still can’t believe it , but there are a lot of them out there.
FYI…I live in the state of Illinois / Chicagoland area a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
He may have gotten 81 million votes. Whether they were legitimate votes is an entirely different discussion.

You have to remember, a big part of the Democrat strategy in 2020 was to use Covid as a pretext for changing state election laws to allow all more mail in ballots, absentee ballots, ballot harvesting, vote mules, etc. The Republicans really dropped the ball in this regard.

The Democrats are masters at harvesting votes. They will go into churches, nursing homes, housing projects and corral the votes for their candidates. Covid made it much easier to do this in 2020. Republicans simply don't have the same network of folks to garner votes like that from what I've seen. Anyone who has lived in a blue city knows how good Democrats are at this...

This is why Democrats want unfettered mail in balloting, etc. It is far easier to cheat and harvest votes.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
I do not think he received 81 million “real” votes. But there sure were a lot of people who voted for the old geezer. I run into people everyday that believe that old fart is doing a great job and brah about how they voted for him and will vote for him again. At first I didn’t believe it and thought it was an aberration, but after a couple of years I am still finding more and more of these Biden supporters. I still can’t believe it , but there are a lot of them out there.
FYI…I live in the state of Illinois / Chicagoland area a reply to: Waterglass

I'm in Chicago as well. I'm often surprised at how many people support Biden... I find a lot of them to not be very informed though beyond a surface level on most issues.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

As I've mentioned here before, my Mother voted in the 2012 Election. She lived with me and I'd take her to vote. In the Registration Book she was four names below mine because the book was in alphabetical order and there were three other people with the same last name with first names that started between J and N. The morning of the election I was the second person in to vote. Her name, was highlighted and had a ballot number marked showing that she had voted. The problem was that she died in August of 2010. When I questioned this I was told to leave or I would be arrested.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Sure buddy…

Yeah, y’all are getting desperate with the made up stories

I’ve been on these boards long enough to know if you’re for real you would’ve thrown a big huge stink. Arrested!? Wow the desperation is palpable with you guys.

edit on 29-6-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How many times did trump try to pass an infrastructure deal?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I would like to know what percentage of people are actually pleased with the work the Democrats have done these last years and if they would vote Democrat again. I know one of the big sellers for Biden was to get rid of $10000 student loan debt per student loan borrower. That is not going to happen now. Personally for me, I want to know that the country will be safe. Trumps mouth doesn't bother me, in fact I kind of miss his rants. I thought he would do a good job because he was a business man and would run the country like one. He didnt put up with foreign country bull$hit like with Iran. And as much as people say he spat out conspiracies, well, maybe he wasn't. We all know the government lies all the time and then 10 years later, we find the truth out.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
How many times did trump try to pass an infrastructure deal?

*sigh*

Maybe this will help:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Nearly half the Country Doesn’t Think Biden Received ’81 Million Votes in 2020 election

That would make sense -- nearly half the people voted for Trump.

The other 'more than half' voted for Biden. It seems those who voted for Trump still wrongly believe, without any proof, that the election was tampered with by anyone other than Trump himself.

I'd say prove me wrong... but what's the point? You can't. No one can. For years now, no one has been able to bring a shred of evidence to any court and come even close to proving a case.

And that matter much more than opinions and general gut feelings.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well that reestablishes my hope in humanity a little.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Rasmussen Reports

The survey of 1,051 U.S. Likely Voters was conducted on June 25-27, 2023 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research.

Voting numbers in 2020

More voters (154.6 million) turned out for the presidential election in 2020

Estimated U.S. Population 2020

(U.S.)Population estimates base, April 1, 2020, 331,449,520

So less than half of the U.S. population voted in the 2020 elections. This alone is cause for concern
The fact that they are representing 1,051 people as "half the country" is also disturbing

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He definitely cheated his way in, or the people behind him did to be more accurate.

On top of that he is so insanely incompetent it's just bizarre that this has been allowed to happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

That would make sense -- nearly half the people voted for Trump.

The other 'more than half' voted for Biden. It seems those who voted for Trump still wrongly believe, without any proof, that the election was tampered with by anyone other than Trump himself.

I'd say prove me wrong... but what's the point? You can't. No one can. For years now, no one has been able to bring a shred of evidence to any court and come even close to proving a case.

And that matter much more than opinions and general gut feelings.

On the other hand we have no evidence Biden actually recieved those 81 million votes either. Every investigation got summarily squashed. The whole "because we told you" does not float anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
like the rest of the west the split is near 50/50 for both sides and its why we're in so much trouble.

the uk is split 50/50 half will vote for the corrupt left to right in Westminster the rest reject the current system

seeing the real dynamics it'll only take 1 tipping point and the entire thing will collapse at the same speed as the soviet block..

we are very close to that point now... the last nudge could come from anywhere but Id suggest it'll be an EU state, as the anglosphere is to wrapped up in its own exceptionalism... my thoughts are that France that provides the last nudge.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

And the other 51% believes that men can have periods and babies.

But that's a topic for another thread and will likely get deleted as trolling or something.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

am guessing its based on wider trends, the destruct in the uk has gone from a 50/50 split on trust in European politics in 2016 to 50/50 trust in Westminster politics in 2023.. its such that no party commands an actual majority.. and I would think something similar is true in the us.

its such that is some new political force comes it being between now and the next us/uk election it could swoop in a snaffle all the votes the incumbents is trashing in their war on each other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join