It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna unresponsive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: opethPA

Then you are of the opinion that I am inventing hyperbole that is irrelevant to you or anyone else future planning. Good luck with your pension plan then.

I have no thoughts on if use hyperbole or not.

What i want to know is why not tell the accurate full story with source links. Why cherry pick the elements
You use?

Just report the.full facts so your thoights get delivered in an honest way.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I do it is you who are cherry-picking. The general trend is that there are a lot more people of productive age dying. It is and will affect future economic output. Apparently, no one seems to give a flying # why, that's the reality we live with, and the correct information is essential for future personal planning. You can take it onboard or not. Dispute it or check it out yourself, but nitpicking to establish a normalcy bias, won't change the facts that you maintain are wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I do it is you who are cherry-picking. The general trend is that there are a lot more people of productive age dying. It is and will affect future economic output. Apparently, no one seems to give a flying # why, that's the reality we live with, and the correct information is essential for future personal planning. You can take it onboard or not. Dispute it or check it out yourself, but nitpicking to establish a normalcy bias, won't change the facts that you maintain are wrong.

You opened this thread based on things that were incomplete or not researched. If you want to make a case that covid vaccines are bad a thread where 2 of the 3 original examples given are not complete or inaccurate isnt the way to do it.
edit on 1-7-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As Hank in Breaking Bad said …..
she either had an overdose of, or is having withdrawal from …… the ****.

<< 1  2   >>

join