It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On July 26th 2023 Hunter Biden Will Confirm or Deny the Laptop is His.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wednesday, June 28, 2023

The walls continue closing in on the Biden Crime Family in multiple investigations...

Hunter Biden set to be deposed in lawsuit brought by laptop repair shop owner.

Delaware computer repair shop owner John Paul Mac Issac filed defamation lawsuit against Hunter Biden in October 2022.

Hunter Biden is expected to be deposed as part of the civil lawsuit brought by Delaware computer repair shop owner John Paul Mac Issac, Fox News has learned.

Mac Isaac filed a lawsuit against Hunter Biden in October 2022 in Delaware for defamation. Hunter Biden, in March, filed a counter suit alleging Isaac illicitly distributed Hunter Biden's personal data and accuses him of six counts of invasion of privacy.
Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

Once Hunter confirms the laptop is his and the contents of that laptop are as they seem... raunchy...illegal deals....international money laundering... the fires of other parallell investigations will burn hotter.

Times almost up for the Biden Crime Family. Next comes those at the top who interacted with them.

That will be even more Earth shattering!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Lol and Hillary will be arrested tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sure he will. He won't even show up. Maybe he'll phone it in from daddy's office.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hunter: Yes, the laptop was mine

and then China Joe's handlers hand Joe the pardon papers...

joe: what am I even signing? *scribbles*

Looking forward to watching it play out, even though we all know exactly what isn't going to happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hasn't he already admitted it's his?

nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
WAS his.
It was no longer his when he failed to pick it up and pay the shop owner within the specified time according to the agreement that he signed.
I don’t think he will have very good luck with his lawsuit against the shop owner.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But we know it was his... what's the revalation here? That some rat shop owner is suing Hunter for wanting his lap top back?

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yea yea yea, and Trump is a Russian agent /s

It’s no wonder we have a record amount of independents now. The hyperbole and hubris is overbearing. Both sides declaring things as a matter of fact without evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

the Laptop is His

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

But we know it was his... what's the revalation here? That some rat shop owner is suing Hunter for wanting his lap top back?

The revelation is that Hunter has a very low probability of winning a lawsuit against the shop owner, since the shop owner did not release any info that belonged to Hunter. He released info that was his property.

BTW, you stated that Hunter previously admitted that “it’s his”. ‘It’s’ is a contraction, standing for the words ‘it’ and ‘is’. It is no longer his, therefore ‘was’.
edit on b000000302023-06-28T14:53:35-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 28 Jun 2023 14:53:35 -0500200000023 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I love this!

We have a sitting "pResident" and his scumbag son admitting both publicly and in heretofore private messages that they are selling the United States out from under us, but it's the shop owner who is "some rat."

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The revelation is that Hunter has a very low probability of winning a lawsuit against the shop owner, since the shop owner did not release any info that belonged to Hunter. He released info that was his property.

BTW, you stated that Hunter previously admitted that “it’s his”. ‘It’s’ is a contraction, standing for the words ‘it’ and ‘is’. It is no longer his, therefore ‘was’.

Releasing someone's nudes without their permission is illegal, regardless of how they obtained the nudes.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I can't even handle this level of mental gymnastics right now...

It was his laptop. And he already admitted that. I'm addressing that OP made a thread titled:

"On July 26th 2023 Hunter Biden Will Confirm or Deny the Laptop is His"

He's already admitted it was his! I don't care about the petty civil case of some dishonest shop owner.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Its too late now. He signed the standard, I promise to come pick up my property and pay for repairs in 90 days.

After that it's the rat shop owners.

Who called him a bunch of times to remind him at the phone number on the receipt.

This was all standard.

Then he found the stuff that appeared illegal and gave it to the authorities. That's standard too.

Why do you find any of this to be the 'rat shop owner' fault or doing?

edit on 6/28/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: lordcomac

Yea yea yea, and Trump is a Russian agent /s

It’s no wonder we have a record amount of independents now. The hyperbole and hubris is overbearing. Both sides declaring things as a matter of fact without evidence.

You’re literally saying there’s no evidence against the Bidens ?

Out in the open for everyone to see ?

My God.

I don’t know whether to feel empathy, or enjoy a big old belly laugh.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I don't care.

I'm not obsessed with Hunter bidens dick pics. Or this case. From the information I have seen, the owner is a rat. Just as much as hunter is a idiot crackhead.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Its too late now. He signed the standard, I promise to come pick up my property and pay for repairs in 90 days.

After that it's the rat shop owners.

Who called him a bunch of times to remind him at the phone number on the receipt.

This was all standard.

Then he found the stuff that appeared illegal and gave it to the authorities. That's standard too.

Sometimes I think there are people on here pretending to be lefties, posting stuff to make lefties look bad.
That’s the only possible explanation for so much of this.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

You’re literally saying there’s no evidence against the Bidens ?

Evidence of wrongdoing ? Sure.

Evidence he’s somehow a puppet for China? That’s far more debatable.

I remember threads he was trying to start WWIII by saying the US would stand by Taiwan. Recently he said Xi is a dictator before closeting ties with India, their adversary, and Ukraine weakens the Easter sphere of influence.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: butcherguy

Releasing someone's nudes without their permission is illegal, regardless of how they obtained the nudes.

He didn’t release any of the laptop to the public.
Even if he did, no problem.
Hunter signed a release.
edit on b000000302023-06-28T16:40:46-05:0004America/ChicagoWed, 28 Jun 2023 16:40:46 -0500400000023 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I don't care.

I'm not obsessed with Hunter bidens dick pics. Or this case. From the information I have seen, the owner is a rat. Just as much as hunter is a idiot crackhead.

not that I care, but for giggles, what did MacIsac do to make him a rat? he had Crackhead sign a waver that if he abandoned the laptop, it would belong to the shop after 90 days, he signed it. Do tell.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join