It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the greatest conspiracy theory?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Where did you get all that?

Research, with the assistance of AI.

Btw what is the true nature of the sun in your opinion?

Along the lines of Solarism perhaps? The ancient Egyptians understood far more than we give them credit for I think.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: garyinsooke

Where did you get all that?

Research, with the assistance of AI.

Btw what is the true nature of the sun in your opinion?

Along the lines of Solarism perhaps? The ancient Egyptians understood far more than we give them credit for I think.

Yes but there is no link or explanations given. Can you elaborate or say in your own words what is the true nature of the sun. At this point I am not sure what do you mean.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Karl, is that you? You sound like a friend of mine from up north. Good fake out in the beginning there, you almost had me.

originally posted by: SovietReunion
a reply to: AlienBorg

As QAnon tried to tell you, aliens are the illuminati and they are abducting people to continue their work that they started using MK Ultra to promote transgenderism. Of course they had to assassinate JFK who learned of this plot from the majestic twelve who themselves found the documents in an alien craft that they were reverse engineering at area 51. This was part of why the west faked the moon landings, and off course there is evidence, but it was stored at the highest floor of the twin towers. Unfortunately on September 11th the extraterrestrials sent a weapon designed to look like an aircraft to destroy the evidence. The only people who could have stopped it worked at an office in the pentagon, and they got them too. I am only joking of course, now that I have your attiention the real conspiracy is capitalism and its overthrow of the Soviet Union. My brothers and sisters, listen to me. Many of you are currently living in an artificial and detrimental world. That is of course one of "Capitalism", which in its essence, stands as an artificial construct meticulously crafted to serve the interests of a select few elites. Rooted in the pursuit of soulless profit and the accumulation of wealth at any cost to your fellow man, it has erected a system that perpetuates inequality and exploitation. Through privatization and the commodification of those vital resources we need to survive, it fosters a society where the value of human life is overshadowed by corrupt monetary gain. Capitalism, with its foundation built upon competition and profit maximization, veils the true potential of human collaboration and collective progress that we might achieve by working together as one people and obstructing the natural harmony that could be achieved through a more equitable and compassionate socioeconomic order.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosiahPastorIsHere
Karl, is that you? You sound like a friend of mine from up north. Good fake out in the beginning there, you almost had me.

originally posted by: SovietReunion

As QAnon tried to tell you, aliens are the illuminati and they are abducting people to continue their work that they started using MK Ultra to promote transgenderism. Of course they had to assassinate JFK who learned of this plot from the majestic twelve who themselves found the documents in an alien craft that they were reverse engineering at area 51. This was part of why the west faked the moon landings, and off course there is evidence, but it was stored at the highest floor of the twin towers. Unfortunately on September 11th the extraterrestrials sent a weapon designed to look like an aircraft to destroy the evidence. The only people who could have stopped it worked at an office in the pentagon, and they got them too. I am only joking of course, now that I have your attiention the real conspiracy is capitalism and its overthrow of the Soviet Union. My brothers and sisters, listen to me. Many of you are currently living in an artificial and detrimental world. That is of course one of "Capitalism", which in its essence, stands as an artificial construct meticulously crafted to serve the interests of a select few elites. Rooted in the pursuit of soulless profit and the accumulation of wealth at any cost to your fellow man, it has erected a system that perpetuates inequality and exploitation. Through privatization and the commodification of those vital resources we need to survive, it fosters a society where the value of human life is overshadowed by corrupt monetary gain. Capitalism, with its foundation built upon competition and profit maximization, veils the true potential of human collaboration and collective progress that we might achieve by working together as one people and obstructing the natural harmony that could be achieved through a more equitable and compassionate socioeconomic order.

Marxism is one of the greatest conspiracies since you mentioned the name Karl

edit on 3-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

OMICRON was made in a lab and released to counter SAR-cov2/vaccination, this was made by one of the groups against the Illuminati/TPTB.

hail Eris!

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
a reply to: JosiahPastorIsHere

Marx apparently considered religion an obstacle to human progress. He claimed that mankind’s needs could best be met by materialism, a philosophy that left no room for God or for traditional religion. So you see, it all comes back to the conspiracy I described earlier as the one that has been with us the longest.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   

What is the greatest conspiracy theory?

The scam in which many believe that multipolars oppose the new world order on the well-known old, *Western* model.
This is the greatest practice of conspiracy, for theory, I don't know.
edit on 4-7-2023 by Celentano because: Something to add.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

a reply to: JosiahPastorIsHere

Marx apparently considered religion an obstacle to human progress. He claimed that mankind’s needs could best be met by materialism, a philosophy that left no room for God or for traditional religion. So you see, it all comes back to the conspiracy I described earlier as the one that has been with us the longest.

I can't remember what you ve described.
Was it that religion is the greatest conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Greatest Conspiracy Ever?

Johnson and Johnson "No more tears formula"

Because it does make you cry!

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

See the videos I linked on the previous page. I guess if you want to give it a specific name you could call it the Satanic conspiracy. It has 2 main components, political and religious.
edit on 4-7-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The parental guidance sticker on the Bible. Says you shouldn't be reading this.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That we are more than evolved monkeys hooting infinitely on over our own conceptual bananas.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a theory that YouTube has been co-opted for widespread propaganda and targeted psychological operations.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Late to the party, the greatest conspiracy theory is where the only thing real is ME!

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: wlavallee1
I have a theory that YouTube has been co-opted for widespread propaganda and targeted psychological operations.

Analyse it then

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Moon landing by a mile!

Did we ever go to the moon?

Seriously doubt it!! Already did the math for minimal sustain physical resources and nothing adds up for the amount of time they spent in full on radiation smackdown from the sun. But this has been done to death. They the Japanese won't use space suits to go into a nuclear reactor....I think that's a problem. 😂😂😂

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Moon landing by a mile!

Did we ever go to the moon?

Seriously doubt it!! Already did the math for minimal sustain physical resources and nothing adds up for the amount of time they spent in full on radiation smackdown from the sun. But this has been done to death. They the Japanese won't use space suits to go into a nuclear reactor....I think that's a problem. 😂😂😂

What math did you do?
I am curious

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join